Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 13: Vanessa & The Girls

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Vanessa & The Girls - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

Shortly after that, Vanessa excused herself, and went to the guestroom, to sleep.

Five minutes later, there was a knock on her door.

"Come in," she said.

In walked Pyx, stark naked, as always. "My master suggested you might like some company."

"What a lovely suggestion," Vanessa said, with a smile. She leaned over and kissed the slave deeply. Both had hands exploring each other's bodies.

When they finally broke their lip-lock, Pyx fell to her knees. "Tell me what you want, Ma'am. I'll do anything you say."

Vanessa pulled her to her feet. "I'm not your mistress. We're equals. Why don't you tell me what you want."

This had Pyx stumped for a minute. Having her desires in sex mattering was a new concept.

She looked up at Vanessa shyly. "Would it be okay to just cuddle?"

The red-head nodded. "Of course."

Turning off the lights, the two laid on the bed, with the much shorter Pyx's head nestled between Vanessa's chin and breasts

"When did you get your implants?" asked Pyx

"A few years ago. The state rep I worked for paid for them."

"Do you like having big breasts?"

Vanessa shrugged. "DD's are good for business.

"Have you ever thought about getting implants, Pyx?"

"That would be up to my master. And he says he likes me the way I am. Oooh!"

As they were talking, Vanessa had been moving her knee between Pyx's legs. Moving her leg up against her clit.

Pyx started to moan and coo. As Vanessa increased the pressure, so did Pyx's cries. When she came, she let out a loud shriek.

"Wow! You're a loud one," said Vanessa.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. In the porn business, lots of girls are good at faking orgasms. You can't fake the sounds you make."

Pyx didn't know how to reply to that.

She kissed Vanessa. "You have made me very happy. Now it's your turn."

My young slave continued kissing down her body; down her neck, spending a minute or two on each breast, kissing her stomach, and tonguing her navel.

She finally got down to her neatly trimmed auburn bush.

"I've never eaten a hairy pussy before," said Pyx.

"First time for everything," said Vanessa.

It was too dark for her to see Pyx's distaste (but not too dark for my night vision camera).

As Pyx lapped away at her twat, Vanessa moaned back her enjoyment and encouragement.

After about fifteen minutes, the red-head kicked Pyx away. "Enough! Oh god, Pyx! You are really good at that."

"Thank you," Pyx replied, softly.

"You taste different from your sister."

Vanessa did not know how to respond. "Really?"

Pyx nodded. "Similar, but different."

"Oh."

Pyx crawled back up and snuggled back next to Vanessa.

"So, tell me," said the twin, "is Alex really as great a fuck as he seems on video?"

Pyx paused for a minute to answer. "I really can't say. Master Alex is the only man I've ever slept with."

"I see."

"But I can say, my master has never failed to satisfy me completely. He knows just how to make me come, hard."

"I think you've answered my question."

"You might want to talk to Vonda. She has more experience with men than I do."

"That's a good idea. Could you go see if my sister is still awake? If she is, I want to talk to her."

Pyx nodded. "You and Vonda were lovers, right?"

Vanessa gaped. "Did Vonda tell you?"

She shook her head. "I observe. It's part of being small, quiet, and plain."

Vonda turned on the bedside lamp, then grabbed Pyx by the shoulders. "I don't know what Alex told you, but you are NOT plain."

"Oh no! Master is always kind to me. He says I'm 'pretty' or 'cute'".

"And he's right. You are very cute. Adorable."

Pyx looked skeptical, but said nothing.

"Now, how about checking on my sister."

"Of course," said Pyx, with a nod.

When Pyx returned to our bedroom, Vonda was just finishing up cleaning off my cock. With long luxurious licks, my slave removed the last of her shit. My cock was swelling in appreciation for her oral skills.

"God, this is disgusting," she moaned.

"But it also turns you on. Doesn't it?"

Vonda bowed her head in shame, and nodded. Her breath continued to come in aroused gasps.

I whispered in her ear. "Why don't we start all over again. I can fuck you up the ass. You can clean me off again."

"Oh my God!" she cried, as her whole body shook. If Vonda didn't have an orgasm, she was close.

It was at this moment Pyx came in. "Am I interrupting?"

"Just finishing," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.