Pyx 2: Training Days
Chapter 12: Vanessa

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Vanessa - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

It was a lazy late October Wednesday afternoon. I was laying on the couch, listening to some jazz on the radio. Pyx was cuddled up next to me, and Vonda was crouched on the floor, by my side.

Pyx's blond hair looked like the length of a typical man's business haircut. It was not yet long enough to cover her ears.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

Pyx looked up at the clock. It was two pm. "That'll be Theresa."

Since Pyx had come to live with us, Theresa had called Pyx every week, Wednesday at two pm. I'm usually at work, at that time, so I don't hear their conversations that often. But, when I do, I'm shocked at the intimate details, she goes into. If I were Pyx, I wouldn't talk about how much she loved giving blowjobs, or how Vonda fucked her with a dildo last night. But Pyx did.

I once asked her about this.

She explained it to me. "At first, I censored what I told her, Master. But she kept pushing for more details about my sex life. And when I told her, she didn't seem shocked. So I started telling her everything."

And these calls were not just a one-way street. The sister kept Pyx up to date with the goings on at her old home, the convent.

After about a half hour, Pyx hung up. Vonda and I were still at the couch, eavesdropping.

"Theresa said that Sister Agnes, she's the music director, really misses me in the choir."

"I can imagine. You have a lovely singing voice," I said.

"As they're practicing for Christmas, she's missing me even more."

"Are they already practicing for that?" asked Vonda.

"Oh yes. Since early September. The nun's chorus is one of their biggest draws.

"They perform in malls, nursing homes, and parks. Not to mention midnight mass on Christmas Eve."

I paused for a second. "By Christmas, your training will be over. Why don't all three of us go to midnight mass."

Pyx leaped into my arms. "Oh Master! That'd be so wonderful!"

Just then, the phone rang again.

Pyx shrugged. "I guess she forgot to tell me something."

She answered. "Hello?

"It's for you, Vonda."

This intrigued us all. Vonda rarely got calls.

"Hello?" said the red-head.

"Vanessa! My God! How did you find me?"

She glared over at me. "Oh, really?

"No, he didn't mention it."

Pyx looked at me, and whispered, "Who's Vanessa?"

"Vonda's sister," I whispered back.

"You're in Tulsa?!

"Of course I want to see you. Hold on. Let me check."

Vonda put her hand over the mouthpiece. "Is it okay for my sister to come for a visit, today, Master?"

I nodded. "Give her our address. Pyx will fix us dinner. She can sleep in the guest bedroom tonight."

My young slave ran into the kitchen, to make menu plans.

"Tell her to come at five." That was three hours away.

Vonda gave her the info, then hung up.

"Okay. How did you meet Vanessa, Master?"

I shrugged. "You mentioned that you had a twin sister that you hadn't seen in a long time. I started searching for her on the internet, in my spare time. It wasn't easy. She had married, and had moved far from Biloxi.

"I tracked her down a few weeks before Chet died; but I was so busy with Pyx at that point, I hadn't had the time to follow up.

"She lives in Olympia, Washington.

"When I went to Portland, for the funeral, I took the opportunity to see Vanessa in person.

"Nice girl. She looks a lot like you."

"What happened? What did you say?" asked Vonda.

"I told her that her sister was looking for her. Gave her our phone number."

"What did her home look like?"

"Small. Clean. Nice neighborhood."

"Does she have any kids?""

"Hey! She's going to be here in less than three hours. You can ask her then."

"You're right," she exclaimed. "I need to get ready. I need to get these straps off, Master."

I shook my head. "No way."

Vonda groveled at my feet. "Please, Master! I can't have her see me like this."

"Sure you can. You just don't want to.

"You'll have to show your sister what you've become.

"And what have you become, Vonda?"

She flushed. "A sex slave, who will do whatever her master tells her to do."

Just talking about it got her aroused. Moisture was seeping out of her exposed lips. Her hips began to slowly gyrate.

"You could always hide in the bedroom, while Vanessa is here," I joked.

She nodded. "I'll do that."

I was stunned. "You're not going to see your twin sister, who you've not seen for, what, six years?"

"Almost eight," she whispered. "And yes, I'll do that, if it'll spare Vanessa."

"Spare yourself, you mean."

"That too."

"Ah, but humiliation is a main part of your training."

"Yes, Master."

"I bet having your sister see you, like this, will get you so wet, you'll drip on the carpet."

Vonda started panting. "Oh no!" she whispered.

"Showing her what a freaky slut you are, will make you come so hard, your whole body will shake."

Just the thought was arousing my poor red-headed slave. "I can't do it. I'll hide in the bedroom."

I shrugged. "It's up to you."

About three hours later, the front desk rang us; letting us know that a Vanessa Harrill was on her way up.

A few minutes after that, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door.

There stood Vanessa. She was an exact copy of Vonda, with a few differences. Her red hair was shoulder-length, and permed into curls. She had green eyes, instead of brown; probably contacts. And lastly, her bustline was even more voluptuous than her twin. Did they get boob jobs together?

She wore a solid, bright blue, long-sleeved dress.

I shook her hand. "Good to see you again, Vanessa."

"Good to see you, too.

"Where's Vonda?"

"She's here, but I need to explain the situation to you."

Vanessa looked leery, but entered.

I escorted her to the couch, and sat down beside her.

"You know how I told you that Vonda and I were lovers?"

"Yes."

"While truthful, it is not completely accurate.

"Vonda is my willing slave."

Vanessa let out a whistle. "My sister is a submissive. Who would have guessed?"

I nodded. "You seem to have some knowledge of the lifestyle."

"I've tried being a dominatrix, a couple times. I found it to be more amusing than arousing. The sub seemed to be turned on, though."

"For the past month, I've been putting Vonda through some special training. Her current state is such that she is too embarrassed for you to see her."

Vanessa smiled. "Let me guess, she's completely naked."

"Yes."

"Well, shit! Until she left home at sixteen, we shared a bedroom. We saw each other naked all the time."

She whispered to me, "Where's she hiding?"

I pointed to the bedroom door that was open a crack.

She stood close to the door. "Vonda! Come on out."

"I ... I can't," Vonda answered haltingly.

"Would it be easier if I was naked too?"

A loud "eep!" came out. "You can't!"

Vonda slipped her bright blue dress over her head, revealing a matching set of pastel blue bra and panties. She tossed the dress through the door's gap. "I can and did."

She then took off her underwear. She had a neatly trimmed red bush, and her breasts were indeed larger than Vonda's. Though well done, they weren't as perfectly formed as her sister's boob job.

She tossed them into the bedroom, joining her dress

All she was left wearing was her brown leather sandals, which she kicked off into the door opening.

"Now, are you coming out, or am I coming in."

A mix of a sigh and a sob came from the4 bedroom. "Alright, I'm coming out."

The look on Vanessa's face when she saw her twin come crawling out, her ass high in the air, was priceless.

"What have done to my sister?" Vanessa asked angrily.

I shrugged. "Like I said, special training.

"Vonda, while a great slave, has never been truly submissive. I've been working to remedy this."

"And how does ... this, do that?"

"Humiliation is a major turn on, and one of the motivations for being a submissive.

"Fomenting this in Vonda is not easy. She is an exhibitionist, who thinks nothing of walking around naked. I ended up crushing her dignity and treating her like a dog. Feeding her from a bowl and making her crawl on all fours."

Vanessa nodded, understanding. "Is it working?"

I walked over to Vonda, whose face was almost touching the floor. Her shortened hair dangled, covering her face.

"Slave, raise your head. Look at your sister."

"Yes, Master," she said with a moan. Raising her head, she looked up at Vanessa. Their eyes met for an instant then Vonda looked away. Unable to meet her gaze, my slave's face was red and tear streaked. Her breath was coming in gasps and pants.

I nodded in satisfaction. Vonda was completely broken. Soon, I'd start building her back up.

I walked around to my property's ass.

"Here's what you really need to see," I said to her sister.

"Slave, face and tits on the floor."

Vonda let out a cry of "Ooh!" but complied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.