Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 10 Coping

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 Coping - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

When Pyx came in from work two hours later, I explained what was up with Vonda. I met her in the entryway, as she was just coming in. I told her about her responsibilities, involving the straps. I didn't mention the hypnosis.

Pyx tried to pay attention to what I was saying, but seemed distracted.

"Are you okay, Pyx?" I asked.

Tears formed in her eyes. "I'll be okay. Give me a second. She took off her cook whites. Underneath, her clamped nipples had gone from pale pink to cherry red.

But what was really amazing was her pussy. Fluid was streaming at a rate I'd never seen before. It was trickling down both legs, drenching her shoes and socks. Her clit was still covered by the green clay.

"Have you been like this all day?"

"N ... No. I was too busy working with the fry chef. But just before ten, I started thinking about going home, seeing you. I got excited, and my clit got hard. But with the clay on, it hurt. But the pain turned me on even more, and I can't stop the pain!" Sobs and gasps wracked her body.

I took her in my arms. "Shh, shh, Pyx. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to be this bad. If I could take the clay off now, I would. But doing so, would involve taking off a layer of skin off your clit. Not something you'd like."

"You're right, Master," she said with a rueful smile.

"In three days, maybe less, it'll flake off on its own. Until then, we need to control this pain/pleasure feedback loop."

"What do you suggest, Master?"

"First, we need to take these off." I unfastened the nipple clamps. "We need less pain, right now."

Pyx let out a sigh, and started to massage her abused nipples. Then, abruptly, she started writhing on the floor. She bit down hard on her lip, to keep from wailing in pain.

"Damn. I had forgotten about the endorphin surge.

"Ride the pain, honey. It'll be done in a minute."

"Yes, Master!" she cried; then buried her face in my chest, to muffle her screams.

The worst was over in two minutes; but to Pyx, I'm sure it seemed like two hours, or days.

During the worst part, I whispered in her ear. Mostly words of comfort and encouragement. "I'm proud of you. You can do it. Ride the pain." That kind of thing.

After the endorphins had left her system, I started training her in earnest. "You need to get your mind off of your pain and pleasure, or you'll either pass out, or go insane.

"How do I do that, Master?"

"You think of something un-sexy. Something that will distract you from these sensations. Close your eyes, and think un-sexy thoughts."

Pyx tried, but she was having trouble thinking straight. "I'm sorry, Master. Can you help me?"

"How about this: Picture the kitchen in your convent. In it are all your friends. Sister Theresa, Sister Claire, Father Matthew; all the people who were kind to you there. They are in the kitchen, hacked to little pieces with a meat cleaver. Blood is splattered everywhere, covering the remnants of their black and white clothes..."

"That's horrible!" cried Pyx.

"Yes it is; but I needed something to shock you out of your aroused state. Did it work?"

Pyx paused. "It did! Oh, thank you, Master!"

"All part of my job, Slave.

"If you start working up again, you can think of beautiful things, instead. Green meadows, with frisking lambs and fluffy clouds, that kind of thing."

"That's much better," she said.

I thought of something at that moment. "Go to the bedroom, and wait for me, Slave."

Pyx nodded, and walked through the side door.

A few minutes later, I entered the bedroom. My young slave was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting. I walked past her, without a word, and into the bathroom.

"Master?"

"I'll be out with you in a second, Pyx."

I came out with a bottle of baby oil and a cotton swab. "Spread you legs," I said.

Without a thought, she obeyed.

I got down on my knees, and dipped the swab into the baby oil. Then painted the clay with the oil.

Almost instantly, the clay softened, and started coming off in flakes. In mere moments, her clit was free.

While this was happening, Pyx had her eyes closed, preparing herself for more pain.

"It's off Pyx," I said.

Pyx looked down. "Really?

"Oh, Master! Thank you. You are so wonderful! I am in your debt forever!"

She got on her knees and kissed my face all over.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that all I did was go on the website of the company that sells the stuff and looked at the help page.

"What do you want me to do? I'll do it," she gushed.

"That is very tempting. But right now we need to look into our other family member.

"Do you remember what I told you about Vonda?"

Pyx closed her eyes. "She can be released three times a day for five minutes."

"I am impressed! You were in a bad way when I told you that."

Pyx, as usual, avoided the compliment. "Where is my sister slave at now?"

"For the past few hours, she's been sulking in the guest bedroom."

"I need to go see her."

There was purpose in her voice, that I rarely heard, so I stepped aside. "By all means."

When we opened the adjoining door, we found Vonda rubbing her pussy against the corner of the bed, just like a bitch in heat. Evidently, she could not get the angle right, because she was panting, her eyes closed, and her face was drenched in sweat. It was obvious she'd been at it for quite a while. She did not notice either of us in the doorway.

I finally interrupted her activities, by speaking. "Do you want to keep humping the bed, little bitch, or do you want me to step in."

Before she could reply, Pyx was down on her knees, hugging her fellow slave. "Oh Vonda! Isn't Master Alex so kind and generous!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.