Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 9 Strapped In

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 Strapped In - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

A little after four o'clock, I called the suite.

Pyx was working at the Flames, filling in for a sick co-worker, so Vonda crawled over and answered.

I spoke before she could say a word. "Get your belt on."

Vonda hung her head. "You saw."

"Of course I did. You stood up and stretched."

"I'm sorry, Master. My legs were cramping and I did it without thinking."

"That's alright. Wear your belt for three hours, and all is forgiven."

With trembling hands, Vonda locked herself into her chastity belt, then brought the cordless phone back to her ear.

"Very good, Slave. I'll see you at supper.

"Oh, and next time you need to stretch, lay down on the floor, and do it."

"Yes, Master."

I came home around six with some fried chicken, coleslaw, and potato salad, from the deli. I also had a large unmarked paper bag.

Since Pyx wasn't home I sat on the floor, cross-legged, and ate with Vonda.

When we finished eating the chocolate cake I bought, I looked at my watch. "In a half hour, your belt comes off. Before that happens, I want to do something.

"Go get on the bed."

Vonda happily clamored to the bedroom.

I went into the kitchen and came out with a bottle of vegetable oil.

Vonda knew what was coming, though she was mystified by my choice of lubricant. She put her head on the mattress, with her ass high in the air.

I slathered the oil on my cock and Vonda's asshole. Using my index finger, I made sure her dirty hole was well lubed.

Positioning myself behind her, I adjusted her ass down a bit so I could go in easy.

"It's been a while," I said to her.

"Too long," she said, "Master."

Knowing her likes, I rammed my cock up her ass as fast and hard as I could.

My red-head arched her back and cried out in pain, enjoying every second of it.

I pulled all the way out, and stopped.

Vonda looked back. "That's not it, is it, Masss..."

Again I violated her ass.

With slow deliberate strokes, I pistoned my cock in and out of her poop chute. Her sphincter constantly squeezed my dick, milking me for my cum.

Vonda chanted in time with my thrusts, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

After about three minutes, I could hold off no longer, and shot my load deep inside her.

"I was so close to coming," she exclaimed. "If only I could have touched my clit."

I looked up at the clock. "In ten minutes, you can touch to your heart's content.

"There's just one thing you have to do." I pointed down at my cock, that was stained brown from her shit.

Vonda nodded. "I'll get a warm washcloth."

"No," I commanded. "Clean it here. Clean it now."

My slave gaped in horror. "You can't mean..."

I nodded. "Clean it here. Clean it now."

She stared at my dirty cock. "I ... I don't think I can, Master."

"I understand. You know, of course, this has earned you another four hours in that belt."

Vonda though it over. "I can live with that."

"And I'll have to wait for Pyx to come home, to get my cock clean."

Vonda paled. "Pyx?"

"By then, it'll be all dry and crusty. But Pyx'll do it. And she'll know that she's doing it because you won't be a good slave."

The red-head closed her eyes, and steeled herself. "Okay, I'll do it, you b ... boss.

I nodded, patting her shoulder. "Good girl. Good slave."

She closed her eyes and deep throated my cock., hoping to get the shit away from her taste buds. Unfortunately, the base was as dirty as the tip.

Her first attempt at cleaning was only half successful. There were tiny gobs under the head, and the base was still dirty on top. Using her tongue was the only way to do a thorough job.

Several times during this training session, I thought she was going to throw up. But, she held out until the end.

After her third attempt, Vonda had finally done an acceptable job. "There now. That wasn't so bad. Was it?"

At that moment, she lost it, and bolted to the bathroom. For the next few minutes she puked her guts out.

She rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash and crawled out to the bedroom.

I was waiting for her, with a key.

"I'm proud of you," I said, as I unlocked her belt. "You did one of the most disgusting things I can think of, and you did it with only a little coaxing."

"Thank you, Master," she sighed and rubbed her liberated waist and pussy.

In seconds, an orgasm shook her body.

"See?" I said. "Licking your own shit off my cock should have cooled your desire. But the humiliation of doing it made you even hornier. Didn't it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.