Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 8 Bowled Over

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 Bowled Over - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The next morning I got up early, so I could get caught up at work. I whispered to Pyx that I'd get my own breakfast.

On one computer in my office, I had it set to the suite cameras, so I could see what was going on. I set the volume to mute.

Pyx woke Vonda. She stood and stretched.

Pyx called her on it, holding up the black and silver chastity belt.

She started to argue.

Pyx held up a second finger, and motioned to the camera.

Vonda looked into it, fell to her knees, and put on the chastity belt.

For the next three hours she wore the belt.

They had a simple breakfast of cereal, toast, and juice.

As they sat at the table, it occurred to me that I had forgotten something, and called the pet supply store.

A few hours later, they delivered my special order.

I had just gotten caught up with my billings, so I called home.

Pyx answered.

"How soon will lunch be ready?"

"About fifteen minutes. Rueben sandwiches okay, Master?"

"Fine. See you then."

I went up to the fourth floor, straight away, just to throw them off guard. With me, I carried my plainly wrapped package. I opened the front door quietly, and slipped inside.

Vonda was lying on the floor, watching some TV. Pyx was in the kitchen, singing "I Touch Myself," by the Divynals.

It occurred to me that Pyx had a lovely singing voice.

"I'm home," I called out.

"I'll be out in a minute, Master," said Pyx.

Vonda came up, scampering on all fours.

I squatted down to receive her.

She bowled me over and started kissing me. While kissing me, she started unbuttoning my shirt.

Pyx then walked in. "Hey! Save some for me." She started unfastening my pants.

I pushed both of them away. "Ladies! Please! I am here for lunch only. I have too much work to do."

Both of them moaned in disappointment.

"Before we eat, I have something for you, Vonda."

"For me? Really?"

I handed her the brown paper parcel.

She eagerly unwrapped it.

Inside was a large black plastic dog bowl. On it, in white letters, was the word "VONDA".

She looked confused. "I ... I don't understand."

"It's very simple. You're my bitch, right now. And bitches don't eat at the table. They eat on the floor, from a bowl."

"You can use your fingers. Pyx will cut your food in bite sizes. Fluids, like soup and drinks, will be in a separate bowl.

Vonda was biting her lip, trying hard to control her temper.

Pyx whispered something in her ear.

The red-head nodded her head. "Yes, Master."

I handed the gift to Pyx. "Fix her bowl."

She nodded, and hurried to the kitchen.

My youngest slave brought our food out at the same time as Vonda's.

Her bowl had a base layer of potato chips. On top of that was a rueben sandwich on grilled light rye, cut in quarters, so it could fit in the bowl. Lying over the sandwich was a banana and a dill pickle spear. In a separate bowl was some Diet Coke and a straw.

Pyx and I had the same food, except ours was served on a large plate, and in a glass.

Vonda ate on the floor, next to my chair. Her fingers got greasy from the sandwich and chips. Without a napkin, she wiped her hands on her thighs.

For dessert, Pyx served some fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies.

When I finished I got up from the table and Pyx started to clear it.

"Can you come here for a minute?" I asked her, walking to the bedroom.

"Of course, Master." She put down the dirty dishes and followed me. Vonda followed.

Out of my pocket I pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, with a silver chain between them.

"Getting Vonda set up last night made me forget you, Pyx."

My petite slave bowed her head and said nothing. Resigned to her fate.

I clamped a clover clasp on each nipple. I adjusted the pressure so they were tight enough not to come loose, but not so tight that they'd hurt too much, yet. They were clamped so they pointed toward each other. That meant their weight, and the weight of the chain would constantly twist her nipples. It would be hardly noticeable at first, but, over time, they would hurt more and more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.