Pyx 2: Training Days
Chapter 5 Aftermath

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 Aftermath - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

Three days later, in the afternoon, I returned to Tulsa. From the taxiing jet, I used my cell phone.

Pyx answered.

"I've just landed," I said softly. I hung up before I got a reply.

When I entered my suite, both were waiting by the front door, kneeling. I almost hit Pyx when I swung the door open.

"Welcome home, Master," they chorused, bowing until their heads touched the floor.

I stepped over them, with my carry-on bags. "Thanks," I said.

"Both of you stay on your knees.

"Come to the couch."

They both crawled to the entertainment area, as I took my luggage to the bedroom.

As I walked to the couch, I watched both of my slaves. They were the horniest I'd ever seen them. Both were panting shallowly. Their eyes were fully dilated, and their bodies were covered with sweat ... But the most telling sign was the fact their hips could not stop twitching, thrusting and gyrating.

I stood in front of the two. "Did you have a good time while I was gone?"

Vonda hesitated, not sure what I wanted to hear. But Pyx answered immediately.

"It has been horrible, Master. All we could do was think about sex, and wait for you to come home."

"You know, if Vonda hadn't disobeyed, this wouldn't have happened."

Pyx was about to say something, but I stopped her. "Don't you dare say it was your fault. I saw the whole thing. It was Vonda's idea. It was Vonda wearing the dildo.

"As a result, Vonda, you have shown that you can't be trusted on your own. So, from now on, when I'm gone for more than twelve hours, you will wear your belt. No arguing.

Tears streamed down my red-head's face, as she again bowed her head to the floor. "Yes, Master. I'm so sorry, Master."

I patted her head. "I know you are, now. But it's too late."

I turned to Pyx. "Though it wasn't your idea, you were about to succumb to Vonda's seduction, weren't you?"

Pyx too, started weeping. "Yes, Master."

"But I understand. Vonda is very willful, and hard to say no to, especially when it comes to sex. I forgive you."

Pyx didn't know what to say to that. After some mouth-flapping, she finally whispered, "Thank you, Master."

"And as a result, I'll take off your chastity belt first."

Pyx made a little squeak.

"But before I do that, you both need to have the edge taken off. I don't want you to come the instant I touch you.

"Both of you, kneel back to back."

A bit mystified, they complied. They knelt, with Pyx's feet inside Vonda's, their backs touching.

"Now, touch you heads to the floor.

When they did so, I examined how well their assholes aligned. I put a sofa cushion under Pyx, then looked again.

I went to the bedroom, and brought out my newest toy.

"I got this in Portland, " I said, showing them the two-headed dildo. It was twelve inches long, and an inch around. It was ivory in color, and though it was actually solid plastic, it looked like an ivory antique. It was just as hard as ivory. It looked just like a cock on both ends, with the head flaring to two inches.

Both looked at the device with understanding, and a little fear.

"Now both of you bend over, and get ready."

As they bent over, pushing their butts together, I put some lube on both ends of the dildo. I then placed it between them, so each tip just penetrated their anuses.

"Reach behind you, and clasp hands"

With some fumbling they complied. While doing so, they pushed each head a little deeper into them.

"Now, on the count of three, you are both going to shove this dildo as hard as you can up your ass. If I don't think you're trying, I'll delay taking off you belt for twenty-four hours."

A look of determination formed on both faces.

"One ... Two ... Three!"

In an instant, the two asses smacked together. Both took the full length of the dildo up their bottoms.

Vonda let out a grunt.

Pyx let out a scream. "Oh my God!"

Both started creaming and writhing against the dildo. They kept pushing and squirming against each other, trying to get it deeper.

It took about five minutes for them to settle down, and I managed to get the sex toy out of them.

I looked at Pyx, who was still breathing heavily. "Is this the first time anal sex has made you come?"

She nodded with a smile.

"Good. Next time we do it, you'll come then, too."

"I'm sure I will, Master."

I pulled Pyx to her feet. "Now, let's go the bedroom. There I can get that belt off, and fuck you properly.

A mixture of joy and adoration glowed from her face. "Oh, thank you, Master!"

I took her hand, and walked with her to the room.

Looking back, I said to Vonda, "Oh, and you can come too."

She quickly scrambled after us.

I stood by the bed, still fully dressed. "Undress me," I ordered. "But carefully."

With quick, deft fingers, Pyx unbuttoned my shirt and cuffs.

Vonda, also with practiced skill, untied my shoes, then unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

When she pulled down my underwear, exposing my rock hard cock, I called out, "Don't touch it. That's for Pyx not you."

With a longing look, Vonda stepped back.

I sat down on the bed, and Vonda took off my shoes, socks, then pants.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.