Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4 Disobedience

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 Disobedience - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

Pyx was between Vonda's legs, with tweezers, when I walked into the bathroom.

It was about a month after I had fucked Pyx up the ass, for the first time. She now had crew cut length hair; a blonde G. I. Jane.

I was up a half hour earlier than usual. They were readying themselves for me.

Vonda was the first to notice me in the doorway. "Master!" she exclaimed.

Both scrambled to their feet. "We didn't expect you up so early," said Vonda.

I waved off their concerns. "I got a call from Portland, Oregon. Chet is dead."

"Oh no!" exclaimed Vonda.

"He was hit by a drunk driver last night."

Vonda hugged me.

Pyx stood by, not knowing what to do.

I turned to her. "Chet was my uncle. My only family member that wasn't a judgmental ass."

Vonda nodded. "He visited us about once a year. A real nice guy.

"He ran a motorcycle dealership. He also customized and did some repair work."

Pyx clasped her hands together. "I'll pray for his soul."

I hugged her. "I'm sure he'd appreciate that.

"Anyway, his funeral is day after tomorrow. His lawyer said that I need to be at the will reading, that is right after the service."

"Do you want us to go with us?" asked Vonda.

"Darling, I'd love nothing more than for you two to come with me. Unfortunately, the rest of my family will be there, and your presence would cause too much hassle."

"I understand," said both slaves, in unison.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, and will be gone for three days.

"Finish cleaning up. I'll go order breakfast."

When the two walked out, the deli had just finished delivering the oatmeal with apples, pastry and orange juice.

"Time for inspection," I announced.

Vonda and Pyx stood in front of me, with their legs spread out, and their arms straight up.

I ran my fingertips over their armpits, legs, and pussy. So far, so good.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks."

Instantly, they complied.

Again, they were hairless.

"Very good, both of you.

"You may stand."

My two slaves relaxed, and took their place at the table.

After breakfast, I went online, and booked my airline reservations. I then worked on what I would say about Uncle Chet at his funeral.

It was a Thursday, so Pyx worked at The Flames. She was done with prep work, and was now working as the dessert chef's assistant.

Vonda had lately been feeling at loose ends. Pyx's presence had cut her household duties in half. As a result, she had been working the front desk often, and started working as a barmaid at The Foaming Mug.

She was down at the front desk for most of the day.

I took Vonda to a Japanese restaurant, for dinner. Pyx never really learned to like sushi, so we went when she was at work.

It was about ten pm, when Pyx came home. She took off her whites inside the door, and carried them, nude, to the dirty clothes bin.

"Pyx, could you come in here?" I called from the recliner.

"Coming, Master!" she called.

When she arrived, Vonda was also naked, kneeling at my feet. Their collars were all they wore.

Pyx knelt beside her fellow slave.

"In the three years we've been together, we haven't been apart for more than twelve hours; have we, Vonda?"

She thought for a minute. "I believe you are right, Master."

"So, me being away for three days is a new situation, and requires new rules."

Both of my slaves nodded.

"Here's how it's going to be. If you are away from me for longer than twelve hours, you are not to have any sex, at all. Not with each other, not with yourself. No toys. Nothing.

"Now, the easiest way to ensure this, is for you to wear your chastity belts, while I'm gone."

"Oh no, Master," injected Vonda. "That won't be necessary. We can follow your rules without that."

I glared suspiciously at her. "You realize I can check on you anytime, using my laptop and my secure web connection to the cameras?"

My red-head looked a bit panicked. "Sure we do. No problem."

"Well, my flight leaves at eight am. That means I have to be out of here by six."

"I'm afraid you won't get much sleep tonight, Master," said Vonda, as she scooted toward my leg.

I smiled. "Oh really? Why not?"

She reached over and unzipped my pants. "Because, you have two slaves that will be very horny for three day. You need to make sure we are completely satisfied, when you leave."

Pyx was by my other leg. She unbuckled my belt.

Both of them reached inside my underpants and pulled out my hardening cock. They pumped me until precum formed at the tip. Their two tongues lapped it up.

"Oh, girls! That's heavenly. But wouldn't it be better if we were in bed?"

They readily agreed.

Once in the bedroom, Vonda took the initiative, and got me in a sixty-nine, with her sucking my dick, and me, licking her clit.

The sixty-nine was the one thing I can do with Vonda, that I can't do with Pyx. She was just too short. It was a pity, too. It was one of my favorites.

Pyx laid next to us, masturbating. "Wish I could do that with you, Master," she sighed.

"We could try a triangle," I said.

Vonda agreed.

While a king-sized bed is big, it wasn't quite big enough for all us to triangle, without one of us being pushed off the bed. We decided to use one of the fantasy rooms. The Gym.

The Gym had in it even and uneven parallel bars, a pommel horse, and other gymnastic equipment. All are real, but the ceiling was too low for some pieces to be used fully. The sexual possibilities are obvious.

In the center was a thirty by thirty floor exercise mat. It was actually softer and cushier than a real mat. More than large enough for our needs.

This room was most often used for orgies; though I once rented out the uneven bars, when a high school's broke just before a meet.

The center floor gave us plenty of room to experiment with our triangle. After a few adjustments, it worked well. Vonda blew me, I ate out Pyx, and she did Vonda.

By the time I came, they had both come at least twice.

Vonda swallowed my load with a smile.

"Let's switch," cried out Pyx.

The two switched places so now my newest slave was blowing me, and Vonda was blowing her.

Over the past few weeks, Pyx had become quite adept at getting me hard, fast. A skill she demonstrated, right there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.