Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3: Coming In From Behind

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Coming In From Behind - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

After a chef salad lunch, both Vonda and I returned to work.

As I was leaving, Pyx stopped Vonda and me, "Master, is roast beef okay for dinner?"

I sighed. "Pyx, how many times do I have to tell you, I trust your judgment, when it comes to food. You haven't made a bad meal yet."

She blushed and bowed her head. "I know. I'm sorry. I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy. Whatever you cook will make me happy."

"How is the flan going?" asked Vonda.

"It's tricky. But I think I have it figured out."

"You could look it up online," I said.

"Oh no! That would be cheating."

At four, I called it a day, and went home.

Vonda came back just a few minutes after me.

We watched some Jeopardy and the evening news. Then we ate dinner. It was delicious, as usual.

Her rum raisin flan tasted identical to the ones I've had at the Flames. I praised Pyx for it.

"It wasn't that hard. I knew the ingredients, and watched the basic technique for making it. It just took a little testing."

I sat and watched as Pyx cleared the table.

Vonda walked over and sat down in front of the computer.

When she had the dishwasher running, and all the counters cleaned. Pyx went to the dining table, and sat next to me.

"Come to the bedroom with me, Pyx," I said.

The young slave's eyes lit up. "Just you and me? What about Vonda?"

"She'll join us later. For now, it's just you and me."

Pyx almost skipped into the bedroom.

After I closed the door, I said. "You seem glad not to have Vonda around. Don't you like her?" I started to undress.

"Oh no! I love her. She's like a sister to me.

"But, as they say, sometimes threes a crowd. The best times are when I'm alone with you, Master."

"I understand.

"Tonight, Pyx, we're going to do something you've never done before. I am going to have sex with your ass."

She thought this over. "Can you really do that?"

"Sure. It has other names you may have heard of; fudge packing, butt fucking, and sodomy, being three of the more common."

"Won't it hurt?" she whispered.

"At first, but it'll soon feel good. Some girls prefer it to regular sex."

"That, I find hard to believe."

"It's true."

After more pondering, Pyx finally said, "But won't I get poop on you cock?"

I nodded. "But that's okay. It'll wash off."

Pyx looked intensely unhappy. Tears started forming in her eyes. "But ... but that's not right. Menstrual blood is one thing. But I can't put poop on you." By this time she was on her knees, begging. "Don't make me do this. You can poop on your slave, if you want. But a slave should never poop on her master."

I thought this through, for at least a minute, though I knew the solution, immediately. "There's one thing we can do. It'll make sure your poop won't get on my cock. It's call an enema."

"I'll do it. Whatever it is."

I explained the procedure to her.

Pyx nodded. "That'll work."

I pulled out a bubblegum red water bottle out of its drawer, and showed it to her.

"Shouldn't we do this in the bathroom, Master?"

I escorted her in. "Get your face and tits on the floor; ass in the air."

She hit the floor.

I filled the two quart water bottle in the sink with warm water, then attached the tube to the bottle. A clamp on the tube stopped the water's flow.

"You don't have to do this, Pyx." I showed her the nozzle.

"But I do. If my master wants to fuck me up the ass, he can fuck me up my ass. But I will not poop on my master."

"I understand." I coated the nozzle with a little petroleum jelly, then gently inserted it up her anus.

She gave a little whimper, when it penetrated her, but that was all.

I undid the clamp, and the water started flowing into her.

"How do you feel, Pyx?" I asked.

"It's an odd sensation. It doesn't feel that bad."

Gurgling sounds came from he stomach.

"Oh! I feel so full!"

The bottle was empty.

"You are full, Pyx. Look at your stomach."

Her belly was distended, almost like she was pregnant.

I pulled the nozzle out of her.

She started to pant. "I can't hold it. It's going to come out."

"Oh no it's not," I said, shoving a small butt plug into her ass.

Pyx turned over and leaned against the shower wall.

"Master?" she panted. "It hurts. Please take it out."

I shook my head. "First, you have to masturbate. When you come, then I'll release your bowels."

"I can't do it! It hurts too much."

I stood over her. "You can and you will. You are my slave. You will do as I say.

"Besides, look at your pussy. Your clit is rock hard, and you twat is flowing like a faucet."

My bald slave looked down, and saw it was true. "Yes, Master. I'll try."

"Don't try. Do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.