Pyx 2: Training Days
Chapter 2: Fun in the Shower

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fun in the Shower - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

It was about a week and a half after Pyx started working, when I made Pyx cry again, but for a very different reason.

I was laying in bed, getting a tongue bath from Pyx, with Vonda supervising.

It's not like I needed it. I had showered the night before.

It's not even a very effective way to get clean. The saliva on your skin, leaves you with a sticky feel, and you need to shower afterwards.

But, it is fun, feels great, and is vital training for your new slave. Plus the grand finale is a blowjob, and you can't beat that.

I had turned over, and stuck my ass in the air.

Vonda was giving her the finer points on giving rim jobs.

Pyx, as always, was an eager student.

She pulled her head out of my ass. the first signs of stubble had appeared on her head. "Master, Vonda, may I ask you a question?"

Coming from Pyx, it could be anything. "Sure, Honey," I said.

Vonda nodded in agreement.

"Why haven't you had any children?"

Vonda spoke first. "Well, I've never wanted children, and I never thought I'd be a good mother. I know mine wasn't."

I jumped in. "And I wasn't so hot on having kids, either. So, I had a vasectomy."

"Vasectomy?" asked Pyx.

'I had the tubes, that carry sperm, cut. So, I can't make women pregnant."

"Oh."

My new slave continued with the tongue bath for another minute or two, when Vonda exclaimed, "Pyx? What's wrong? You're crying!"

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

I turned over, and saw that, indeed, large tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Honey? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I wanted to bear your child. Now I never will."

What was it about this girl, who could make me feel honored and uncomfortable at the same time?

I took her in my arms. "Honey, never say never. Vasectomies can be reversed. Maybe, in a few years, if everything works out, I'll do that, and you can have your baby."

Pyx sniffed, and wiped her face. "Really?"

"Really," I said, and kissed her forehead.

"Oh, thank you, Master," she said.

Vonda stared at me, like I had just turned purple. "Anything else we can do for you, Pyx?"

"Well, my period is about to start. Do you have any maxi-pads?"

Vonda shook her head. "you're constantly naked, during training. Pads won't work."

"Oh, that's right. I wasn't thinking."

"Use my tampons."

"Thank you, Vonda. You're a good friend."

Vonda nodded. "You're welcome."

"If you use tampons, cut the string short, so I can't see it hanging out."

"Yes, Master," said Pyx.

Vonda inspected her junior partner's job cleaning me. "Now, you've cleaned everything but his cock. I'll help you out with that."

"No. I've worked hard to taste my master's cum. He's mine."

"Slaves, play nice. There's plenty of me to go around."

Together, Vonda and Pyx sucked and licked my balls. Moving upward they used their mouths on my hardening shaft. The two tongues lapped up my precum,, then ran them over my wide head.

I tried to hold back, but my slaves got me so hot, so fast, I couldn't. I shot my cum two feet in the air, covering their face and hair.

"Whee!" said Vonda.

"Wow!" exclaimed Pyx. "You came so much. We're covered with your love."

The two took turns licking my cum off each other's faces.

"You missed some. Higher up," I said, after they had finished.

Pyx sucked the jizz off Vonda's hair, then Vonda licked the splatter off Pyx's stubbly pate.

Once everyone had been licked clean, I sat up. "I think we all need shower."

When we entered the roomy shower, with two nozzles, Pyx and Vonda entered first, with me following.

As I crossed the threshold, I called out, "Both of you, freeze."

They both stopped in their tracks.

""Each of you stand under a shower head,, backs to the wall."

They complied.

"Reach up and grab the shower pipe with both hands, just behind the shower head."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.