Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1: Working Girl

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Working Girl - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The first day Pyx went to work was a big day. I gave her a set cooks whites, with her name embroidered in pink, above her left breast.

Vonda gave her a pink ballcap to wear, that covered her bald head.

Pyx started to tear up. "You're both so kind." she said.

I looked her in the eye. "While you are in the Flames, Paul is your master, in all things non-sexual. If he gives you an order, act like I gave it."

Pyx nodded. "Of course, Master."

"Only my orders have precedent over his."

"But don't call him 'Master'," said Vonda.

"Right. Call him 'Chef.' But for you, they're the same word."

"I understand, Master."

We walked her to the stairwell, and watched her walk through the door.

That night, Vonda and I went to eat at The Flames.

After we had ordered, Paul visited us at our table.

"How's our girl doing?" I asked him.

"Best worker, by far. I have to practically drag her away from her station, to take a break."

"Where do you have her working?"

"I had her working the prep table. You know, chopping and peeling food for the other stations.

"Now she's washing dishes."

"Ah. You're having her start at the bottom."

"I have to. She's a new hire, with no previous experience."

"She worked in the convent kitchen," injected Vonda.

Paul shrugged. "No W-2. No proof of employment.

"If I was to put her on the line, straight away, there'd be a mutiny."

"I understand," I said.

"If it were up to me, I'd have her with one of my veteran chefs, learning a station

"But she needs to pay her dues. Two, three weeks tops."

"Can Pyx come out?" I asked.

"I tried to have her come out with me, but she refused. She said you'd understand."

"I do," I replied. She remembered my instructions. Good.

It was just after ten pm when Pyx came home. Her whites were stained with sweat and soapy water. She staggered through the door, and collapsed in the nearest chair.

"Tired?" I asked her.

She nodded wearily. "Very."

"Too tired for me?"

This startled her. "Of course not, Master."

"Good. Take off your clothes, and prepared to be fucked."

"Yes, Master," Pyx stated, unbuttoning her stained whites, revealing her naked flesh. Her collar was around her right thigh.

"Part of being a slave means that sometimes you have to do things, even when you don't feel like it."

"I understand, Master."

"Put your hands on the seat of the chair, Slave."

Pyx readily complied.

"Vonda!" I called out.

My other slave came out of the bedroom, wearing only her collar. "Yes?"

I pointed to Pyx. "Make sure she's ready."

"Yes, Master."

Vonda got behind her and shoved her middle finger inside Pyx.

After she pulled it out, she studied the digit and tisked. "You've got to get wetter than that, girl."

"I know. I'm sorry," said Pyx.

"Don't worry. I'll get you ready." Vonda got behind the new slave, and lapped her clit and pussy lips.

"Oh, yes! That feels so good. Thank you, Vonda."

As soon as she tasted Pyx's sweet juices, she stopped. "She is ready for you, Master."

"Good, very good, the both of you." Positioning myself behind her ass, I slid my dick into her pussy.

She cried out. "Oh God! You feel so good, each and every time. Fuck me, Master! Make me cum!"

Starting at a slow and steady pace, I pistoned my cock in and out of her dripping twat.

"Faster, please Master. Fuck me faster!"

I stopped my thrusting. "No, Slave. You don't tell me how to fuck. You are the slave. I will fuck you how I please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.