Pyx 2: Training Days
Chapter 15: Training's End

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Training's End - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

About a week after Vanessa left, Vonda talked to Pyx in the walk-in closet.

I was in my office, downstairs at the time.

The closet was one of the places in the apartment that didn't have a camera.

Knowing this, soon after Pyx joined us, I secretly installed a microphone, that was only accessible by my office computer.

Usually, they used the closet to talk about female problems. Vonda sometimes gave Pyx advise on how to "handle" me.

It was all very informative. But she was usually dead wrong, about me

This time, it was different.

As usual, Vonda made up the excuse. "Pyx, tell me what you think of this dress." The same as always.

"Sure, Vonda," said my youngest slave.

I could never be sure if Pyx understood that she was bending the rules, by talking in the closet.

Once they had closed the door, Pyx asked, "What outfit?"

Vonda grabbed some dress, and put it on.

As she was dressing, Vonda asked, "If we were to not shave, how long do you think it'd be until Alex would know?"

"Immediately," said Pyx, with conviction.

"I don't know. He doesn't inspect us every day, and he wouldn't be able to detect any difference after one day."

"He would know. Master knows everything."

"Would you like to make a wager on this?" asked Vonda.

"What kind of wager?"

Vonda paused. "If you are right, I'll do all the dishes for a week."

Pyx's voice lit up. "Setting the table, loading and unloading the dishwasher."

"Yes. And a hand dishwashing if necessary."

"And if you are right?"

"You owe me a favor, that I can collect at any time."

Pyx was quiet for a minute. "Alright," she finally said.

"Good. Tomorrow, I won't shave, and see if he notices the difference.

"You can't tell him about the bet, or me not shaving, Pyx."

"I will tell him. But only if he asks me directly.

"You know, if Master finds out, he'll punish you."

"I certainly hope so."

"Ah!" exclaimed Pyx. "Now I understand."

The next morning, Pyx made us oatmeal, with our choice of toppings. I put on it brown sugar, cinnamon, and dried apples. Along with it I had an english muffin, with strawberry preserves.

When I'd finished my coffee, I looked at my slaves. "Inspection time."

Vonda gaped. "You inspected us yesterday."

I blinked. "And?"

"You never inspect us two days in a row."

"Never say never, Slave. And never presume."

"Yes, Master."

My two naked girls stood in front of me, arms and legs spread.

I carefully inspected both bodies. Pyx was perfectly smooth.

With Vonda, there was a slight roughness. I normally wouldn't have noticed it, but I knew what it meant, today.

After they both stood up and spread their asses, for inspection, I told them, "You can stand up now."

They both stood, shifting nervously from foot to foot.

I looked at my newest slave. "Pyx, your body was perfect. As usual."

She blushed and bowed her head. "Thank you, Master."

I then glared at Vonda. "You, Slave, didn't shave yourself this morning, willfully disobeying my standing orders."

The red-head feigned indignation. "What?! I did s..."

"Are you going to compound your infraction by lying?"

I turned to Pyx. "You were with Vonda. Did she shave herself, this morning, like a good slave?"

She flashed an apologetic look at Vonda. "No, Master, she didn't," Pyx whispered.

I again turned to Vonda. "Do you still proclaim your innocence?"

Defeated, she bowed her head. "No, Master."

"Good. At least you are honest about your disobedience.

"I want to give your punishment some thought. But first, Pyx, go into the bathroom with Vonda, and make this skank presentable."

"Yes, Master!" they chorused, then fled my presence.

Ten minutes later, they returned. This time, Vonda was perfectly smooth.

I nodded. "Now, put on your chastity belt, Vonda. No sex for you, until you are punished tonight."

Tears trickled down her cheeks. "Master, please!" she cried.

I looked at her with dead eyes, and spoke softly. "Vonda. Now."

Vonda wailed, "Yes, Master!" and ran to the bedroom.

I turned to Pyx. "Go. Make sure the belt is snug and secure."

The blonde wiped a tear from her eye. "Yes, Master." She followed after her friend.

A few minutes later, Pyx and a miserable Vonda emerged, wearing her chastity belt.

I checked the belt myself, and nodded in satisfaction. "Very good.

"I need to go to work, if there isn't anything else..."

"Ahem," said Pyx, clearing her throat.

"Yes, Pyx?" I asked.

"I just want to show you something, Master." She pulled the hair from behind both her ears, and laid it so it completely covered them.

It took a second for me to remember the significance. "Congratulations, Pyx. Your training period is over.

"Your initiation as my full-fledged slave will commence tonight."

Pyx nodded. "I'll tell Paul I can't work tonight."

I slapped my forehead. "Today's Thursday, isn't it.

"No. Go to work. It will give me more time to prepare."

"Are you still plating, Pyx?" asked Vonda.

"Yes. Paul says that I'm really good at it."

"That's right. I talked to Chef Paul, last week. He said that you are good at all the stations you've worked, but you really shine with plating dishes."

Pyx shrugged. "It's okay. I'd prefer to work on desserts, or sauces."

"You need to tell him that."

"But Chef Paul is my master at work. I work where he tells me."

I grabbed her by her shoulders. "Pyx, unless he has absolutely ordered you to work there, and nowhere else, there is no harm in making your desires known. He may keep you at plating. But he may listen to your wishes. You never know.

"This is also true with me. Never be afraid to tell me what you like or don't like."

"Thank you, Master. I'll remember that."

That evening, a little after ten pm, a tired Pyx returned home. "I'm home," she announced, stripping off her whites.

I was going over some bills at the dining table, and Vonda was on her knees, sucking my cock.

Pyx's eyes lit up. "Do you need any help down there?" she asked.

I shook my head. "It's a test. Vonda has to keep me hard, but not let me come."

She nodded. "Sounds tricky."

"It's good practice. She's been at it for ten minutes. Only five more minutes to go." I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations. "I'm not sure she'll be able to keep the balance that long."

Vonda pulled her mouth off, and pulled on my balls. "I'm doing my best, Master."

I turned my attention back to Pyx. "Did you talk to Paul about your station?" "Yes, Master."

"He said that he understood, and would transfer me to sauces next week. He asked that I show Laquisha some of my plating tricks."

"And did you?"

Pyx nodded. "She plates when I'm not there. She's real good too. Picked up my tips in no time."

"Good, good ... Ahh!" My loins erupted, covering Vonda's face with my thick white cum.

Using her tongue and index finger, she cleaned off and ate most of my jizz.

I examined her face. "Not too bad. But you did miss a few spots.

"Pyx, help her out."

My blonde slave smiled, knelt, and thoroughly cleaned Vonda's face with her tongue.

"I must say, I really am impressed, Vonda. You were only two minutes short of the goal."

The red-head shook her head ruefully. "So close."

Pyx looked confused. "What were the stakes?"

I smiled. "Tell her, Vonda."

She blushed. "Master was going to let me sleep without my belt."

Pyx hugged her. "I'm sorry you didn't win."

Vonda shrugged. "I'll live."

I looked at Pyx. "Are you tired?"

"Yes, Master."

"Too tired for me?"

"I'm never too tired for you, Master."

"Good girl.

"But I'm going to let you save your strength for tomorrow. You'll need it."

Pyx nodded. "I understand.

"Would you like to take a shower with me?"

"Sure. Vonda will wash us."

"I will?" exclaimed Vonda.

"You will," I said firmly. "And tomorrow, instead of participating in her initiation, you will be my assistant."

In the shower, Pyx and I got ourselves wet. My red-head then did all the cleaning and scrubbing. After we were done, Vonda dried us off with our large fluffy bath sheets.

Once we were dry, I asked Vonda, "Do you want to sleep in our bed, or in the guestroom?"

"If you don't mind, I'd rather sleep in the guestroom. Sleeping next to you, and not being able to do anything, would drive me a little crazy."

"I understand."

The next morning, after breakfast, I pulled Vonda aside.

"Today, you will be Pyx's maid, preparing her for tonight."

She nodded. "Yes, Master." She paused. "How do you want her prepared?"

"Pamper her. Remedy even the slightest imperfection. Work on her hair and skin. Keep working on her until you have no time.

"Have her ready by six pm."

"Yes, Master."

"Oh, don't overdo the makeup. You know."

Vonda nodded. "I know what you like."

"You can go out and get what you need, but no one can come in."

"I understand."

I turned to Pyx. "Vonda is going to get you ready for tonight. Do as she says."

"Yes, Master."

I left the suite, and headed to work downstairs.

For once, I didn't monitor my slaves. I wanted to be surprised by what Vonda was doing to Pyx.

I called up to the suite.

Vonda answered.

"Is pizza okay for dinner?" I asked.

"I already have dinner ordered," she said.

"Great. What did you order?"

"I want it to be a surprise., Master."

"Fine. I like surprises."

I hung up.

Just before the appointed time, I called up again, to make sure they were ready. They were.

As I approached the door, I could hear the sound of a sitar being played.

The suite had been transformed. The walls and ceiling was covered with sheets; giving the illusion that my home was a large tent. The aroma of sandalwood incense filled the air.

Vonda was laying prostrate in front of the door. "Welcome home, most kind and generous Master."

"Thank you, Vonda. I love what you've done with the place.

"You may rise."

Vonda was wearing a gauzy veil, and a pair of puffy pants like Barbara Eden wore in "I Dream of Jeanie." She was still topless, though.

"Thank you. It was all I could do with the limited time."

"If I had known you were going with an Arabian theme, I might have changed the ceremony to fit it."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"Don't be. You have done a wonderful job, so far.

"Is Pyx ready?"

She nodded, and hurried to the bedroom door. Reaching inside, she grabbed a pink leash, and escorted Pyx out. She was attached to the other end.

Vonda knelt, bowed her head, and presented me the leash, with raised hands. I took it.

Pyx looked amazing. There was a glow to her skin. I had not realized how pale and pasty she had become, spending over four months indoors.

"Did you use a tanning bed?" I asked Vonda.

She nodded. "Rented one. It's in the guestroom. The deliverers never came in here."

"Buy it. We'll figure out where to put it later."

"It would work in one of the fantasy suites."

"Good idea."

Besides the tan. Pyx's skin seemed to shine, almost glisten. I touched her arm.

Pyx let out a gasp of pleasure.

Her skin was baby smooth, slick-feeling.

"What did you do to her skin?" I asked. "It's amazing."

Vonda blushed with pride. "Thank you, Master. I completely exfoliated her skin, then used moisturizer and lotion on her until her skin would absorb no more."

I spoke to Pyx. "Raise you arms and spread your legs."

She instantly obeyed.

I gave her a full examination. I even checked her feet for rough patches. I found nothing.

Her short blonde hair shined with a glossy sheen.

"Very good, Slave," I said to Vonda.

My red-head bowed. "Thank you, Master."

Since she had been led in, Pyx had been in an obvious state of sexual arousal. Though the room was warm, her nipples were rock hard. Her pussy lips were swollen, and fluid was running down her legs.

"Did you drug her?" I asked Vonda.

She shook her head, puzzled. "Why do you ask?"

"Why is she so turned on?"

Vonda smiled. "What have you been doing for the last hour, Pyx?"

My young slave blushed. "Fantasizing," she said in a small voice.

"About what?" I asked.

"About what you are going to do to me tonight, Master."

"And you haven't masturbated, right?" said Vonda.

"Right."

It now made sense.

I walked over to my recliner, and sat down. Pyx, still on her leash, knelt at my feet.

Vonda was about to kneel beside her, but I shook my head.

"This is just about Pyx. You can stand behind her, for now."

When Vonda took her place, I talked to the trainee. "Pyx, this is the end of your training period, and your last chance to back out. Are you sure you want to be my slave?"

Pyx looked up at me with such love and adoration, her reply of "Yes, Master," was redundant.

I nodded. "I would have been surprised if you had said anything else. After tonight, you will be a full-fledged slave. Bound to me, forever."

My little blonde smiled joyfully. "I can't wait."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That'll be dinner," said Vonda.

As I was the only one clothed, I answered the door.

Keeping with the theme, she had ordered from a Mediterranean restaurant. We had mousaka, fresh baked pita bread, and tabouli, with baklava for dessert.

All the foods were new to Pyx.

"I have to learn how to make this," she said after tasting each dish.

When we'd finished eating, I stood up, and pulled on Pyx's leash.

"Come with me."

I turned to Vonda. "Take off that harem garb, and follow us."

Both readily followed my instructions. Vonda hurriedly disrobed as I led Pyx out the front door. She ran after us, to catch up.

I took her down the hall to the techno-dungeon room.

I stopped at the entrance. "You remember this room, don't you?"

Pyx blushed. "Yes, Master. This is the room where you first disciplined me."

"And I am going to whip you again tonight. But first, I am going to do something I've never done to you, before."

Excitement and fear crossed her face. "Anything you want, Master. My body is yours..."

I nodded, acknowledging the obvious.

The room was empty, except for an inflatable mattress, covered with a white fitted linen sheet.

"Get on it," I ordered.

She walked over, and stood on the mattress.

"Ass in the air."

She dropped to her knees. Tits and head down.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.