Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 14: Vanessa & Alex

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Vanessa & Alex - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

Around seven am, Pyx woke up the two sisters.

"Why so early?" asked the bleary-eyed Vanessa.

"We have to prepare ourselves for our master," said Pyx. "Come, we'll show you."

The three went into the guest bathroom, where Vonda and Pyx took turns shaving each other's pussies, legs, and armpits.

When they finished, they turned to their guest.

"It's your turn," said Vonda.

The younger twin sighed. "I knew this was coming. Alright. You can shave me."

She laid down on the tile floor, just like the slaves had.

Vonda brought out the electric hair trimmer, and quickly cut her bush short. Then Pyx, with shaving cream and man's razor, shaved her bare, using the handheld shower nozzle to clear the blade, periodically.

"Why a man's razor?" asked Vanessa, while Pyx was working away.

"Because women's razors suck," said Vonda. "I don't know why, but they do."

After she was done, with both the bush and the armpits, Pyx used the shower nozzle to rinse her clean. Vanessa had recently shaved her legs.

Vonda ran her fingertips across her sister's newly bare pussy. "How does it feel?" she asked.

Vanessa cooed. "Ooo! It's so sensitive. Very erotic."

"If you keep it shaved, that sensitivity will soon go away. Enjoy it while you can," said Vonda.

As they were about to leave, Pyx blocked the doorway. "Umm."

"Yes, Pyx?" asked Vonda.

The blonde slave blushed. "I ... just wanted to say that I appreciate your talking about your past, last night."

She paused, waiting for a reply. But the sisters couldn't think of what to say.

"Uh, you're welcome." said Vanessa.

"I ... I had some bad things happen to me when I was living at the convent." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I don't like to think about it."

Pyx's resumed her normal speaking voice. "I am just happy to know that I am not alone..."

Tears formed on Vonda's cheeks. She hugged Pyx.

Vanessa joined them in a group hug.

"Oh Pyx! I'm so sorry," said Vonda.

"Maybe to go into this lifestyle, you have to have had some childhood trauma," said Vanessa.

Pyx held up her hands. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make both of you so sad."

"It's okay," said Vonda.

She turned to her sister. "Now, let's get you over to Alex."

Pyx interrupted. "I forgot. Master said that if Vanessa wanted to visit him, she should be dressed like she was yesterday."

Both of the siblings expressed surprise. "Did he say why?" asked Vanessa.

Pyx shook her head. "It's his wish."

Vanessa went to the closet, and put on her pale blue undies, and bright blue dress.

My two slaves preened and fussed over her appearance and dress, like a stage mom at a beauty pageant.

Vanessa brushed them back. "Lay off! Geez! We may not even fuck."

Pyx smiled. "I think you will."

"What makes you say that?" asked Vanessa.

"Well, I told Master what you wanted. He's waiting for you."

"You didn't!" she gasped.

Pyx shrugged. "I don't hide anything from him."

"Except for your abusive past," said Vonda.

That made the young slave pause. "If he asked me, I would tell him," she said in a small voice.

I was taking a catnap while waiting for Vanessa. No use getting all aroused before-hand.

Finally, there was a light tap on the door.

"Enter," I called.

In walked a nervous Vanessa, fully clothed.

I sat up in bed, the sheets and blankets still covering my lower half. "Can I help you?" I asked.

She looked down at the floor. "I thought Pyx told you."

"Only in broad strokes. What is it you want from me?"

The twin thought for a minute. "I guess I want to know how you seduced my sister."

I nodded. That was what I thought she wanted. "Certainly. First, let me explain some background.

"Vonda was a slave for Mistress Mary, who lived on the third floor."

"Does she still lives there?" asked Vanessa.

I nodded. "Anyway, I had just started making a profit on this building. I could afford to own a slave, for the first time.

"The word was out that Mary was looking to get rid of her slave.

"I talked to her, and found out the reason for the breakup.

"I then met Vonda, who was very leery about me, initially.

"But from the start, we hit it off. I told her what I wanted from a slave, and she told me what she wanted from a master. They meshed.

"The only real question was how compatible we were sexually.

"She came into this room, and stood where you are.

"And I was sitting on the side of the bed."

I pulled my feet out from under the covers, and swung them over to the side. My erection was at half mast.

I looked the red-head up and down.

Vanessa suddenly felt exposed. She suppressed an urge to cover herself.

I smiled. Her sister had done the same thing.

"First, take off your shoes."

She reached down, unfastened them, and stepped out.

"Now undress, slowly. Do not look down at yourself as you do so. Keep your eyes fixed on me. Realize, as you disrobe, you are releasing your rights to your body, and giving them to me."

"I have to pull this dress over my head," said Vanessa. "I'll have to lose sight of you."

"That's okay," I said. "Just make the break as short as possible."

With her dress off, I could see that her panties were completely soaked.

When her bra came off, her nipple were revealed to be rock hard.

She then removed her panties. A stream of fluid came out, attaching her vagina to the inside of her pale blue underwear. I also saw what my slaves had done.

"Oh no," I cried. "They shouldn't have done that."

"But Pyx and my sister said that you liked girls with shaved pussies."

I shook my head. "They don't understand. Their shaved bodies are a sign of their enslavement. Neither were shaven when I had sex with them, the first time."

"They were just trying to please you."

"I know. I won't punish them, much."

"But shaved pussies turn you on," she said.

I nodded. "But it serves an important purpose too."

"Really?"

"Yes. One of the problems with being a slave is boredom. You can't have sex twenty-four/ seven. And boredom, more times than not, leads to rebellion and trouble. Giving them a constant task that they have to monitor is helpful in keeping this at bay.

"Also, since it is easier to have someone else shave and inspect you, it has helped Pyx and Vonda bond."

Vanessa nodded. "So, that is why you don't allow waxing or electrolysis..."

"Right.

"Now, spread your arms and legs."

Realizing that this is what happened to her sister, Vanessa complied.

I walked around her, examining her body, like you would a cantaloupe or horse, you were considering buying. I had her open her mouth, and examined her teeth. I groped her breasts, rolling her erect nipples with my thumbs.

I inserted my middle finger up inside Vanessa's creaming vagina, and tasted her fluids. She was similar to her twin, but muskier.

I examined the faint scar on her belly.

Vanessa spoke. "I had my appendix..."

"Shh," I said. "Don't speak, unless I say so."

Finally I examined her finger and toenails.

I resumed my place on the edge of the bed.

"You have a very attractive body. I find you acceptable."

I didn't see the same relief on Vanessa's face, that I did on Vonda's, three years ago. But then, Vanessa was not in danger of being homeless.

"Thank you," was all she said.

"Now, get on the bed. Kneeling."

She did so.

I sat behind her. "Hands behind her back."

She complied.

Deftly, I put miniature metal cuffs on her thumbs.

Vanessa did not object or struggle; which I took as a good sign.

"Now put your head on the bed."

Without her hands, all the twin could do was flop herself down. Her ass and cunt exposed to me.

I pulled out a wooden ping pong paddle, with a blue dimpled hard rubber covering. "Just like you sister, I'm going to give you ten swats."

Vanessa was growing in arousal. Her exposed pussy was practically spurting, and her clit was rock hard, sticking out between her two lips. "Okay," she panted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.