Under a Baleful Sky
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Stultus

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A hardworking young farmer from a hardscrabble post-apocalyptic town, finds his dreams shattered by a visiting Witchhunter with mysterious abilities and his faithless wife. Both of whom are determined to cuckold and humiliate him in every way, until he finds a chance for revenge and escape. An odd sort of story with quite a few codes: mostly used incidentally. The designated genre of Western is arbitrary, and could also have been Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Drama/Action or even Suspense

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Caution   Slow   Violence  

It was only with the greatest of reluctance that the witchfinder arose from his bed just an hour after dawn to attend to a most urgent calling of nature. From the giggles of his two feminine bedmates, his absence hadn't been particularly noticed. The bed comforter thrashed and gyrated like an angry sea as the women found delicate regions to caress with their fingers and tongues. The threesome had been rather busy together for most of the previous long night and even now, left temporarily to their own amusements, the widow Ruth and the witchfinder Jodie had bonded sufficiently together that they rather enjoying their first solo lovemaking together.

Watching his lovers embrace ever passionately together, the witchfinder paused to enjoy the early morning interlude, as the bedcovers soon were cast off in the heat of their passion as soft and warm mouths soon replaced probing fingers at their cunts. His bladder relieved, the witchfinder smiled at the sight of his lovers in their 69 embrace, each licking and sucking the other's cunts and thought for a moment about rejoining the fun, but decided to let his lovers enjoy their private time together. Instead, the idea of going briefly downstairs to order up some breakfast won. Upon waking the previous day to find two lovelies by his sickbed, many passions had been indulged ... but none involving food.

With a smile, the witchfinder slipped on his trousers and quietly left the bedchamber.


"You!" The grumpy saloon keeper Calhoun muttered, as the hungry young man sidled up to the bar countertop for an eye-opener. "Had a busy night, from what I could hear. From what just about everyone in the place could hear. Two other guests had to move rooms because of the noise, not that they'd actually complain to you about it in person. No ... they come to me and bitch!"

"Let them come. Or better yet, send them to complain to Jodi. One long night of fucking for her is just a warm-up, like a slight throat-clearing before a long protracted cough. I saw the chance to escape long enough to grab a bite to eat ... odds are that she'll be keeping us busy for pretty much the rest of the day too. Got any flapjacks this morning that you won't be needing later to mend the roof?"

"Now you wouldn't be actually complaining none, would you? Nah, couldn't be ... a witchfinder complaining about getting too much sex? Shall I have the stable boy saddle up that big nasty black horse of yours to get ready for another fast getaway?"

"Not today ... but about a half dozen or so eggs and some biscuits that aren't too greasy or over-baked might pass for a quick bout of relief before I return to face the tempest once more ... that's after the first order of flapjacks, mind you."

"I bet. You may be young, but you've got some sense in yah! I've got some apple juice too that didn't quite turn into cider, if you're feeling particularly brave this morning. You don't seem to be much of a man for ale in the morning ... the smart ones usually aren't."

"Not particularly. Makes it hard to put a good start to the day ... but on second thought, this morning I'll take some of that watery rye-grass stuff you call beer. That cider was none too good yesterday and with another day behind it I'd be none too sure of what it has brewed itself into so I'll just settle for something I know I can hold down. The day's going to be a hard one, for sure - once I'm back upstairs."

"That's the spirit! Keep that stiff upper lip, or stiff something else and let her have it good! That witch woman is just bad for business around here! Before you came along, she wore out damn near half the men of the town ... got so that they wouldn't even come by here and drink, just in case she'd grab them and ride them hell-bent for leather for a day or two – married or not! Think of it as a community service you're performing, keeping the town safe for other womenfolk!"

"Well ... since you put it like that."

"On the other hand, that other nice young lady that just joined you has truly fallen upon a pair of sexual desperados with unspeakable inclinations. Another day or so with the pair of you and she'll be entirely unfit for normal cohabitation. Used and abused beyond any bounds of proper decency, that young miss will undoubtedly soon find herself becoming the next featured attraction at Lady Jennifer's place, once the pair of you have utterly debauched her beyond reclamation. Jennie caters to a bit of the rougher and nastier trade for the finer class of local degenerative perverts ... I'm kind of surprised the two of you haven't already made it your home – not that I'd wish you to leave my place ... you keep me waiting on baited breath just waiting for your next atrocity!"

I laughed. Calhoun the old coot was degenerate enough on his own account to make for a most entertaining saloon and hotel keeper, and I'd never even considered moving elsewhere ... despite the fact that the food served here was quite awful.

"Where else could we find tired threadbare sheets with ravenous bedbugs and home-style kitchen cooking that defies comprehension ... and digestion! Never heard of Lady Jennie, but I'm sure your hearty recommendation comes from direct personal experience. Swings a mean riding crop on your ass, does she? For a man who appears to have little or no sex life, you do seem to take a vicarious interest in mine!" I remarked, while glaring at the lazy cook back in the kitchen for him to hasten along with the first part of my breakfast.

"Oh, met my wife have you? My sex life dried up just about the moment the wedding ring went on to her finger. That and the extra hundred pounds she quickly put on. Can't blame a man for finding a little joy in life when and where one can. It does help that the walls upstairs are paper thin, I do admit ... and everyone in town seems to use my place as their own private knocking shop. The two better laundresses in town won't even touch my sheets, even for good silver! The misses is supposed to do them ... but does the wash about as often as she does me."

"Ah, the simple pleasures in life then. And if that first breakfast plate doesn't get here in the next minute, there's going to be some more knocking ... like heads against heavy immoveable objects!"

The meal did arrive not too long afterwards and was almost worth the wait. The ale did help to wash the rather sturdy flapjacks and the heavy greasy biscuits down and I indulged in a second round of everything, slathered in something that was sort-of, almost, but not quite butter. Frankly I didn't dare enquire. I polished the plate clean and decided that I'd received enough fortification to make it through the next few hours. Getting all of the sex I could handle was nice ... but I was young and apparently still growing and my stomach really hated to miss too many meals.

Arising to return back upstairs, I couldn't resist one last bit of exchange of wit with the surly hotel and saloonkeeper. "Any requests for this morning's bedspring symphony, Calhoun?"

"Yeah, give it to the cute long-haired brunette in the ass again! She screams even louder than that damned blonde witch in full heat. Get her going good and I'll take a bit of break in my own bunk, rubbing one or two out in time with the orchestra!"

"Such a classy establishment!" I muttered mostly to myself as I trundled up the stairs to our room. Keeping Jodie 'amused' was pretty close to a full-time job all by itself, so perhaps a little scouting trip to Lady Jennie's just might be in order. Jodie had definitely broadened my limited sexual education, but from my momentary peeps into her mind during sex, I could tell that we'd just barely scratched the introductory chapters of her sexual experience. Now that the lovely widow Ruth had willingly decided to share me with Jodie, at least for the time being, I had the definite feeling that things were going to be getting 'exotic' soon. A night or two spent with the professionals might be educational ... and maybe keep Jodie busy enough so that I could get some sleep and finish healing up my chest wound! Jodie's healing had done wonders, closing up the bullet wound and the torn-up lung inside, but another day or two with some actual rest would nearly put me right. Maybe my lovers had finally worn themselves out in my absence and getting just a bit of sleep might be possible.

Actually, despite my half-hour or so sojourn to sneak off for some breakfast, the scenery in my absence hadn't changed at all. If anything, the complete view of the lovely young women loudly orally pleasuring each other's private areas was now quite fully unobstructed by any remaining bedcovers. Their tongues were so busy buried deep into each other's wet dripping snatches that my return went completely unnoticed.

For the moment, Ruth's lovely buggerable ass was up on top over Jodie's frantically licking mouth, with her own head and tongue equally busy below in the witchfinder's cunt. The groaning sounds of pleasure indicated that both women were getting closer to yet another orgasm and within a few moments my pants were once again down on the floor and my prick was ready for more action. I'd cum at least four times previously during the night and I couldn't help but be grateful for the seemingly super-human sexual stamina I now had, since I'd somehow taken the rogue witchfinder Justin's powers.

Since Ruth's lovely backside was best presented to my view, I decided to start there. Climbing upon onto the large bed to join them, I crouched on my knees up to the sides of Jodi's head and presented my rampant cock up to her lips for some quick attention and lubrication.

"Suck me nice and hard and wet for Ruth's ass!" I commanded, and Jodi's frantic tongue now alternated licks of my cockshaft and Ruth's clit. If anything this teasing made the young widow squirm even more, increasing desperate for her release.

"Noooo... ," she whimpered, "please fill my cunt! I need it so!" She begged.

While Jodie now gulped down my entire cock deep into her mouth I grasped Ruth's ass cheeks firmly with both hands and projected my witch-senses into her body. Alas, if anything this morning she was even more ripe to be made with child than she had been last night. I wasn't ready for this just quite yet.

"Just a taste of it," I promised, "but your ass is getting my seed again. You are too ripe ... with your womb still ready to bear my child, but this is too soon, for us both."

"But I want... need your child inside me, part of you growing to be with me always!" She whimpered again, rubbed her vaginal lips against my cock as Jodie held it now in her hand, teasing her lover with it, as it gently rubbed the outer and inner lips and gently began to place it inside of her cunt.

"Give it to the cunt! Fill her belly up with your child!" Jodie hissed, as her touch began to lick the full underside of my shaft right up to where it met Ruth's clit, as her tongue danced over it briefly before licking my cock and then my balls as I gently fucked her lover.

"I can't ... or shouldn't do that, and you know it Jodi!" I grunted as the female witchfinder momentarily pulled my prick out of Ruth's wet cunt just long enough to suck the clinging wet vaginal juices from my cockhead and then ram her tongue as deeply into her lover's dripping snatch as could be managed. She did have a rather long tongue, and she had lots of experience using it in rather skilled and nasty ways.

"She's under the witch-spell ... and from both us. She's doesn't have her full reason and you know it ... it would be like rape." I continued, as my cock was lovingly once again placed inside of my lovely brunette widow, who now groaned with delight as Jodie alternated her tongue on both her clit and my slapping balls as I drove into her ever harder. I didn't think I'd be able to cum all that soon, but the widow's cunt was marvelously tight around my shaft and Jodi's tongue was swirling underneath us with the force of a small cyclone. A few more minutes and I would soon be bringing new life into Ruth's womb, so grudgingly I slowed down my pace and withdrew to let Jodie give my cock another thorough sucking.

"You're definitely not Justin." She muttered, with a talented mouth rather full of cock. "Yeah, he was an asshole, but he knew just what to do with a stupid cunt! Any other witchfinder would have knocked up the silly bitch last night. Hell, let me do the job – cum in my mouth and I'll see that your seed gets up into the right place! She's not going to be happy until her belly is fat with your child, so you might as well get it over with."

"You're a wicked and nasty little bitch yourself, so get your tongue busy on her asshole because that's where my cock's going next ... and where my cum stays. At least for now! Remind me about your love of seeing all women barefoot and pregnant the next time your belly gets nice and ripe for a child!"

"You're a bastard! I can control my flows and delay my cycles for a few months, but not indefinitely, so I'll make nice and sure you're nowhere around when it next happens." She grumbled, but her tongue was flicking all around and into Ruth's pink rosebud, getting it nice and wet for me as my cock slowly stretched into its nice warm and even tighter opening.

"Oh, so what's good for the silly goose isn't good for the other goose? If you are going to stay with us awhile, and that's a big if, you're going to need to remember that this relationship is going to be closer to being an equal partnership ... and that's going to include your ass – and womb too! When I decide that you'd look nice waddling about stuffed with my baby, you can either go along with the idea or ride on elsewhere. And that goes double for you making decisions about Ruth's womb as well!"

Jodie thought about arguing, but I slid my cock out of Ruth's ass and stuffed it into her eager mouth for some more long careful sucking and rather loving attention. I repeated this sequence for the next half hour, rigorously fucking Ruth's ass and then having Jodie lick and suck me clean and wet once more, until I decided it was time to give my nasty and rather mean spirited partner a bit of her own medicine.

The women now rotated so that Jodie was up on top and it was Ruth's tongue and mouth licking and sucking us from underneath. My other more gentle and inexperienced lover in turn continued to lick my balls, cock shaft and Ruth's cunt as I thrust (rather forcefully) into her. Jodie didn't particularly like her sex gentle and tame. She was just on the verge of cumming when Ruth's tongue slipped away from her tingling clit to suck my cock deeply and then start to lick her lovers stretched asshole.

"I want your baby, yes ... but at least part of my mind is still my own! Now fuck that bitch-witch's ass hard! I want to hear her beg before I'll let her cum! Sometime later this afternoon, after you've filled my ass and mouth again once more, I'm going to have a few rather private words with a certain blonde cunt and see if we can work out a relationship based upon some mutual respect, right after I kick her short skinny ass all the way down the street!"

The hard manner in which she guided my rock-hard cock back into her rival's ass showed both of us that she meant business, but as she licked and sucked my cock as it emerged triumphant from Jodi's very cum-filled ass, she showed that she was quite willing to share ... as an equal partner.


Just before dinner, the two women took off to the stable for their very private feminine conversation and were gone for over a full hour. Ruth didn't look much the worse for wear, afterwards but Jodi's appearance strongly hinted that she'd come out on the losing end of the discussion. Obviously there had been more than a bit of a physical altercation and the petite blond now displayed more than a few obvious bruises though across her reddened and rather moist and slightly embarrassed face. Now, as they entered Calhoun's poor excuse for a diner to join me, they were holding hands and quite beaming, and apparently had 'made-up'.

"So the empire has been partitioned?" I casually asked.

"More or less. I think we have an 'understanding' now," Ruth giggled and then kissed her co-lover on the cheek. "I've demonstrated, rather thoroughly, that I can kick her ass and slap the shit out of her, and if I wanted to ... I could then grind my bare wet cunt up and down all over her helpless face, with her helpless beneath me begging for mercy. In turn, she has promised to treat me like an equal, with respect ... and never use the words 'stupid bitch' or 'silly cunt' around me, especially if I can flog her bare ass and cunt mound with a horse whip mercilessly until she begs to be allowed to cum."

"More or less," Jodie grudgingly agreed, rubbing her apparently very sore ass in a bid for sympathy. "She got in the first punch in by surprise and put me flat on my ass! Using witchery, I might have taken her but by then she was slapping the shit out of me and grinding her clit on my face and threatening to piss down my throat if I didn't yield! Kinky ... and sometimes fun, but not right before dinner. She's not that lost under Witch-Charm and she does seems to know what she's getting into, and she's not our thrall by any means. I still think she needs knocking up ... mostly because I think she really wants your baby, and I really, really get turned on by eating out a pregnant cunt. If I decide to stick around after this mess is over, I admit that I'd rather like to see my belly turning fat someday too ... after we knock up our rather determined brunette girlfriend first! She's admittedly a mundane normal ... but she is rather good in bed and not stupid either, so I'd rather like to continue to share her with you ... if you are agreeable, and hopefully soon we get to watch her womb grow!"

"And soon!" Ruth added, snuggling up to me to kiss my cheek and fondle my crotch firmly through my pants."

"So we have a truce? From everyone?" They nodded and hugged and I didn't detect any surface thoughts of further revenge from either of them. Jodie especially only seemed to have thoughts of yet further sexual escapades upstairs and not a single thought of murder or mayhem percolated up. Today anyway. At least until Jodie received some orders concerning my fate from higher-up in the witchfinder organization that she couldn't refuse or ignore. That mess was going to be interesting ... but a problem for another day.

After one quick look at what was in the kettle scorching away for dinner, we unanimously agreed that we'd take our dinner out elsewhere this evening. There were a few other real restaurants in town and everyone agreed that the food was much, much better at any of them than at Calhoun's.


"Why are we staying at this dump anyway?" Ruth asked, and really there was no particularly satisfactory answer other than we rather liked the surly old coot running the dive.

"Well ... it is rather low." Jodie admitted. "But in a good sort of way! There is something nastier about enjoying really wickedly hot sweaty sex in a flea-bag hotel. If all of those old stains on our bed sheets could talk!"

"Well in that case, I'm surprised you didn't park yourself at Jennie's. I've heard that's a truly appalling place much more suited to your usual inclinations and standards."

"Actually, it is. But I don't have the silver to visit much, except as a treat. Jennie complains that I'm rather rough on the staff and that they need a lot of rest and recovery time afterwards before they can handle other paying clients. She charged me quadruple the usual rate on my last visit and still complained that I was bad for business!"

"Well, in that case, once we've got some spare playtime ... and after a certain cannibal horde has been dealt with, I might treat you to a visit."

"By you, you of course mean us, right?" Ruth giggled.

"If you insist, but that depends on exactly how many 'other women' you need in your sex life?" I jokingly enquired. She giggled and then gave Jodie a rather long loving kiss on the mouth.

"Well, just what sort of temporary amusement do my lovers have in mind? I'm good for a little external transitory fun, if it brings a smile to my man's face!" Ruth admitted, batting her eyes at the both of us.

"Later ... after a certain invading army gets rather firmly dealt with." I stated, wrapping an arm around each of my lovely companions for our short walk back to the hotel ... and to bed ... for some sleep (I hoped, eventually).


Actually, the night of fun and frolicking wasn't nearly as exhaustive or lengthy, now that most of the potential drama in the relationship had been dealt with, and everyone was actually able to get a minimally functional level of sleep that night with our arms all wrapped lightly around each other.

"Your wound is almost completely healed up inside now and your lungs are clear with no infection," Jodie remarked, after giving her healing senses a careful deep probing of my chest area where the silver bullet had struck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.