Act of War S.O.S. Book 2 - Cover

Act of War S.O.S. Book 2

Copyright© 2009 by dak

Chapter 4: Alien Battleship in orbit

I awoke, I couldn't move, I was being carried by what looked like a giant spider, I tried to move my head to look around, I could see I was being carried down a long corridor, it looked to be made out of the same metal as the fighters.

The ship must have been huge, we eventually came upon a lift of some kind, the spider entered it, I could feel the movement as we rode the lift for what seemed like several minutes. The lift stopped and the doors opened, I saw some smaller spiders walking the corridor, they seemed to be working on something. We passed several human looking people, except their eyes contained solid black orbs that gave them an alien look, I noticed the finger nails on one where pitch black, almost like claws.

Eventually the spider stopped in front of a large door which opened after a second, the spider brought me into what looked like medical quarters, it almost looked designed by humans, what the hell was this place, it put me down on one of the beds, wordlessly it turned and left.

Slowly I began to be able to move my head around, I scanned the room looking for a weapon, I couldn't see anything to use. I was feeling very tired I shut my eyes drifting off, after what seemed like an eternity the large door opened, in stepped a tall female humanoid, she was covered in the chitin like metal, her face looked almost human but held an alien quality to it like the people I had seen in the halls.

She walked up to me, I played like I was asleep, I could hear her moving around, I felt something stick into my arm, I tried not to move.

"I can tell your awake." She said.

I opened my eyes surprised she spoke english, I just stared at her.

"I am sorry about the attack, we detected the worm hole opening, we couldn't be sure what would come through."

I still said nothing, which didn't seem to bother her.

"We dispatched the fighter and the battleships just incase, thats an interesting little ship you have, almost undetectable." She said as she injected something else into my arm.

"Don't worry that is just to counter act the stunning device the spider ships use." She said.

She went over to a console to type something in.

"We will be heading home, there are people who are eager to talk to you." She said.

She looked at me as if expecting me to say something.

"You don't talk much do you?" she said.

I looked at her.

"Commander Anthony Taylor, service number 831323." I said

She tilted her head.

"Okay, Commander how do you feel?" She said

"Commander Anthony Taylor, service number 831323." I said, my training for if I was captured kicked in.

she seemed to think about it for a second.

"OH you think you are a prisoner?" She said laughing.

"I am sorry" She said looking down at her self.

"I just realized what this looks like." She said waving down at her body.

"I am not some strange alien Commander, we are all friendlies here, we all came from Earth just like you, we all have humanities best interest in mind here." She said

"Commander Anthony Taylor, service number 831323." I said

"Commander, its okay, this is all just technology we appropriated, I assure you the fleet out there is entirely on Earths side, we all have humanities best interest at heart. We have built a massive armada, all to protect earth commander, this system holds the capital planet of our little network of colonies, you can rest assured Commander you are among friends " She said.

My eyes went wide, I shook my head it was worse than we thought.

She frowned at me.

"How about we get you to the Governor she will explain everything to you, I can only assume you where sent because of the probe we sent all those years ago, don't worry commander we have been waiting eagerly for earth response, my name is Janus, Commander, I was the A.I. On the U.S.S. Dauntless." She said

"Commander Anthony Taylor, service number 831323." I said

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.