Act of War S.O.S. Book 2 - Cover

Act of War S.O.S. Book 2

Copyright© 2009 by dak

Chapter 19

A time line of the Alliance.

A.D. 200 Intrepid City Falls to the artificial Hive mind created by the A.I. Of the U.S.S. Intrepid.

A.D. 1070 A.I. Of the U.S.S. Intrepid sends S.O.S. Toward earth in hopes of luring resources to it.

A.D. 2110 Alternate dimension 1.001 U.S.S. Intrepid launched, due to sabotage to wormhole generator dimensional shift occurs. First encounter of the alien hive mind.

A.D. 2111 U.S.S. Intrepid strikes major blow to hive minds invasion force into its home dimension, escapes into Dimension 1.000 (alpha dimension home to the alliance)

B.C. 7000 U.S.S. Intrepid Arrives at Dimension 1.000 finding primitive tribes on earth the dicision is made to colonize a planet far from earth.

A.D. 2070 Earth Command receives mysterious Distress call from un-known source, Project Far reach is renamed project Dauntless, Nx-call destroyer repurposed and retrofitted with the most advance technology, Launched under the utmost secrecy.

A.D. 2120 First Colonial rebellion at Sirius station, unrest last 6 months.

A.D. 2235 U.S.S. Dauntless arives at the planet where distress call originated, encounters rouge A.I. And artificial Hive mind, Commander Dorsey with the Help of the A.I. Janus and Jan defeats A.I. Adam and frees the population from his control.

A.D. 2250 Second Colonial rebellion, 6 colony involved, 1 colony destroyed in the fighting.

A.D. 2252 Janus, Jacob, and Jan take on advisory role to restored Intrepid government, low birth rates lead to genetics program.

A.D. 2258 Successful boon in population of intrepid colony due to genetics program, Advances in understanding of the hive mind leads to first construction of hybrid Battleship.

A.D. 2300 Hundred year war begins, 27 earth colonies band together for independence from earth.

A.D. 2320 Intrepid Colony beings construction of first off world colony on nearby planet, first of many to come.

A.D. 2350 Intrepid Colony fleet reaches the size of Earth Government and Colonial Gov fleets combined.

A.D. 2401 Hundred year war ends with the destruction of the star at the center of Sol system, Earth government and earth destroyed.

A.D. 2450 Population of intrepid colony exceeds that of original colony before the fall.

A.D. 2502. Probe from New Earth reaches Colonial Government, Scout ship dispatched with Special Forces Commander Anthony Taylor. Ensuing events lead to the destruction of New Earth and massive incursion by the Alien hive mind. Heroic efforts by Commander Anthony Taylor leads to the defeat of the alien hive, The first Dimensions join the Alliance.

A.D. 2507 6500th Dimension joins the Alliance, first none Humanoid race to join, first major variant dimension found in the "threshold" of alliance dimension. First theories of the Threshold barrier formed, theory states that one can only travel to dimensions that closely match that of the one they originated in with the exception of "fluke" dimensions.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.