Teaching is a Dogs Life (or is it?)
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A newly qualified teacher is appointed to one of the citys rougher schools. The boys don't really want to learn and most of the girls are more interested in sleeping with the teacher.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Black Female   Teacher/Student  

Blackmailed

I was sitting there my brain in a whirl as all this tried to sink in. I had a terrible sinking feeling in my stomach as the implication of what she was saying began to sink in. Just then Karens sister Joan came into the room carrying a tray of drinks. She smiled at me as she passed me an orange juice which I drank quite quickly as the consequences of what was happening to me ran through my mind. My mouth was quite dry and the tinge of bitterness in the drink did not register with me at the time. I could see no way out of my predicament. I knew that if Karens mother went to the school with the story and the so-called evidence that she had presented to me, I knew I would be finished. Everyone would believe her and I would be hounded out of teaching.

As we sat their talking I began to feel a bit dizzy I heard Karen say "Lets let him have a rest on my bed Mum." The next thing I remembered was waking up in bed totally naked with a naked Karen standing by the bed looking down at me and playing with my hardness. Karen climbed on the bed and lay down next to me, she wrapped her arms round my neck and kissed me. She whispered "I am so glad darling that you and mummy get on so well." My head felt rather muzzy and all my inhibitions about her being just fifteen were gone, I was as horny as hell as Karen kept smothering my face with kisses until I gently pushed her away my cock was hurting because of its hardness, as I desperately wanted to fuck her.

The feel of her young breasts pushing against me was very stimulating She was looking at me and then she said."Remember mother has promised darling. If you marry us she will keep our affair quiet and you can carry on teaching as if nothing had happened."

But I was not listening I had a young glamorous piece of jail bait in bed accosting me and I wanted her so badly that nothing else in the world mattered. "Are you absolutely sure you want me to do this?" I remembered muttering but my mind was concentrating on getting satisfaction and if she had said no I am sure that I would have raped her. I was so hard it was hurting. She did not answer, she just pulled me into another hug. Her lips were very full and very soft. They were also hot. Her kisses started to get hotter and hotter before we finally broke the kiss.

"Please Tony put it in me now"

As she spoke she pushed me over on to my back. My hands slid down from her back to her gorgeous young buttocks. I caressed both cheeks and discovered that it was just as firm and tight as it appeared. She straddled me and I felt the hairs of her pussy rub against my erection as she positioned herself over me.

At this point in time I realised that her mother Elsie was standing in the doorway wearing a thin housecoat. She was watching with a big smile on her face, but I did not care. I slid one hand between Karens legs and started feeling her pussy. She nearly screamed as I started sliding my finger in and out, and she started shaking. I could tell she was on the threshold of an orgasm. A few more quick strokes and then one really deep thrust with my finger and she shrieked, her body shivering violently with her orgasm.

She looked at me with a smile as I withdrew my finger. "Are you ready to fuck me properly now Tony dear?." She asked with a smile on her face. I just nodded. I took my time. I felt rather lethargic but very horny. I moved the head of my penis in between her pussy lips, coating it with her lubrication, then she started to lower her body on to my cock. All of a sudden she just let her weight drop. Her hymen went and she gave a little scream. Karen stopped for a moment and then she started to let her full weight drop again - she was very tight, but suddenly I was in as far as I could go. At that point my mind was trying to tell me something was wrong but I could not at that second bring it to mind.

We started very slowly, but soon we started to get a rhythm and our tempo picked up. Her moans got a little louder and then she let her weight drop completely and just sat still. She came in a rush and just let go panting and whispering "Oh my God." I kept thrusting, although softer and at a much slower pace than before. Then after only a couple of minutes of this,

she screamed with orgasm again. "My God! That feels incredible!" I could only agree. I was very close to the failsafe point myself. corner. I started to thrust feverishly, losing my rhythm at times. I jammed into her one last time, as far as I could, as I came. She moaned happily as she felt my hot semen shoot into her waiting womb.

I heard a gentle clapping and as looked to see Elsie beaming down at us as her camera flashed "Tony dear that was incredible."Karen said.

Then it came to me. "I could not have had sex with her before and she couldn't be pregnant because she was still a virgin." I remonstrated with her mother.

Elsie looked at me and smiled. "I'm so sorry Tony, we all make mistakes, but you have fucked her now, and we have it on camera. So it doesn't really matter does it honey. We have all the evidence we need. But move over Tony dear I am no virgin and I need your hard cock up inside me, before the drug wears off, as she climbed into bed I realised that I was still as horny as hell.

Elsie was good, and we went on for a long long time, before we were both exhausted. I slept for a long time and it was morning when I awoke as Elsie was stroking my cock and demanding more sex. I asked sleepily. Where is Karen?

"Karens gone to school." Elsie replied I jumped up and said. "I should be there too."

"No Tony honey - I called in sick for you, you have much better things to do today. You have three horny women to satisfy, so you will be in no condition to do any teaching until next week at the earliest."

"Three horny women?" Yes dear Karen will want to fuck you again after school and Joan who has been so kind as to provide the drug that keeps you nice and horny deserves her reward as well, so after a little rest, I might just come back for more. As she left the bedroom I heard the key turn in the lock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.