Teaching is a Dogs Life (or is it?) - Cover

Teaching is a Dogs Life (or is it?)

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A newly qualified teacher is appointed to one of the citys rougher schools. The boys don't really want to learn and most of the girls are more interested in sleeping with the teacher.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Black Female   Teacher/Student  

I Slip Up Big Time

On the following Saturday I picked Katie up in the car at her home promptly at 2.00am as I had promised. She sat very close to me all the way to the shopping centre with her hand possessively placed inside my pants on my cock well hidden under my raincoat as I drove. When we parked on the deserted top floor of a multi storey car park She crushed her young body against mine, her hand continued to play with my cock and I in turn was busy fondling and sucking her breasts, as far as the bucket seats would allow us. We kissed and played around for a long time before she pulled away to repair her make-up and we got round to doing some shopping. She had very cleverly all afternoon kept me hard without letting me spend.

When I commented on that she gave me a cheeky grin and said "I want to save that for later darling. I know a much better place to put it." I knew exactly what she had in mind, and I must admit I was looking forward to an evening with Katie, as her step mother a very glamorous lady called Doris. A sexy looking glamorous blonde in her early to mid thirties and obviously much younger than Katie's father, who insisted I stay for dinner when I brought Katie home.

Katie told me that Doris worked in a beauty parlour and it was obvious that was where Katie got her good eye for make-up and fashion. It was obvious that she had passed on some of her expertise to Katie, who looked much older than her real age the way she dressed and used make-up. In all honesty I could not refuse her invitation to stop for dinner

At dinner that evening Doris made sure that I was sandwiched between her and Katie during the meal, which made it very easy for her to pay me close physical attention, when the opportunity presented itself. I was sandwiched between Katie and Doris, who between them kept me very hard. I very definitely got the impression that Doris was actively competing with Katie for my attentions.

Her father also made it clear that I was very welcome in the house, and he told me quite bluntly that he would have no objection to my dating his daughter. How he did not notice his wife's antics I do not know. In hindsight I thought he must have seen what she was doing, but he did not care. Katie herself was not at all happy with her stepmothers obvious antics, and started quietly sulking.

After dinner that evening Katie's father suggested with a broad wink, that Katie should take me up to her bedroom out of the way while Doris cleared away the dinner things and did the washing up. When we got to the bedroom Katie locked the door, and sat at her dressing table to remove her bra, re-apply her make-up and perfume, and then she let me take her in my arms and we got into a very passionate clinch, for a few moments and then she broke off briefly to say. "Tony dear we must wait for them to go out before we get properly serious."

We sat with my arms round her fondling each intimately,, until twenty minutes later her father called up to us that he and Doris were going to the pub, and they would not be back until about 10.30. He asked me to stay if I could, until they came home to keep Katie company. As a final comment he shouted upstairs with an obvious chuckle. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do kids."

Katie looked at me and said. "Oh my darling Tony. I want you to fuck me so badly now, lets get you undressed quickly" She quickly and expertly unzipped my pants, and pulled them off with unexpected expertise; as she used her delicate little hand to gently rub me up and down at the same time she managed to clamp her lips on to mine, to resume our passionate kissing. The rest of our clothes between passionate kisses was very soon in a pile on the floor, our hot naked bodies locked in a tight clinch...

"My darling Tony you are terribly hard and hot, and you have a fucking enormous cock" She murmured rather excitedly, as she started to increase her stroking, and I groaned. She bent over and she lowered her hot mouth on to my cock and began to suck it. The sensation was mind blowing, and I could not help but buck my hips until before long I came with a long drawn out moan. I came into Mistys eagerly sucking mouth, and then I collapsed back on to the bed as I shot my juices into her waiting mouth.

When we had calmed down a bit Katie did not wait for an invitation, once again her lips found mine and I could feel the coolness of her skin as she leaned over me and the pressure of her bullet like nipples pressed into me on her smallish breasts. My fingers found their way between her legs and I began to massage her pussy gently. I could hear (almost feel ) the slight purring sounds coming from her young body, and I could feel her small firm breast press down hard on to my chest.

As I lay between my young lovers slim legs, I gazed at the sight before me. Katie was obviously very sexually excited as she gazed up at me. I turned round and I let my tongue do the work. She gave a slight shiver as I made contact with the tiny head of her clitoris. Within seconds Katie was breathing heavily, and eagerly pushing her hips upward. I worked quickly and carefully sucking and licking the area with my tongue, spreading her lips apart with my fingers to gain better access.

After a few minutes I moved back over her body and we kissed passionately, her tongue for the first time probing inside my mouth. My cock was now more than ready for her and I pressed forward and placed the head of my cock against the entrance to her opening. Her small hands grasped my cock and held me in position. Ever so slowly and carefully I pushed gently into her. She gave a slight gasp and she whispered. " Tony dear you are so much bigger than daddy."

For a moment I was shocked as the implication of her comment came home to me. But for now I was too busy to engage in a discussion on the matter. I could feel her young body expanding to absorb me, and each move I made was obviously a mixture of agony and pleasure for her. Looking down, I saw that Katie had her eyes closed tightly, and was biting down on her lower lip. I stared at her beautiful face as I slowly started to penetrate her fully. Now her natural lubrication was making itself felt, and I could feel my cock moving much easier inside her.

Smiling up at me, she gripped my shoulders and began moving her hips back and forth, letting me slide slowly and slightly in and out of her to almost my full length. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was enjoying herself. I was more or less in a trance myself, feeling myself being embraced inside this young girl, being held tighter by her vagina muscles, than I had ever experienced before. I was determined to make this last as long as humanly possible but the excitement of our mating soon overtook me.

I felt the need to come begin to overwhelm me, and I began to push myself into my young lovers' body. I felt myself moving faster and faster, all the time I needed to penetrate even deeper and harder. All the while, Katie hung onto my shoulders, moving very expertly with me. No longer completely silent, I heard grunts each time I pushed into her. She continued holding me tightly; her arms went tightly round my neck, while her legs attempted to lock round my waist. Her young body thrusting up against mine as she did her best to match my actions, to give us both a mind blowing succession of orgasms. I had heard the expression about seeming to "come forever" but I had never believed or understood what was meant until now.

.

Katie maintained her hold on me as I rolled slowly to my side, still locked like a vice inside of her tiny body. She was drenched with sweat, beads of perspiration clung to her face and bosom. I kissed her softly and heard a slight sigh escape her lips as I did. Slowly I pulled my cock out, and felt her muscles relax. Still, she maintained her tight grip on me. I felt my cock slowly slide out from her and heard a slight "plop" as we disengaged.

I think we must have fallen to sleep for a while because the next thing I knew was the bedroom door bursting open and a very fiery looking Doris was standing there. She was wearing a thin red plastic mackintosh against the evening rain. Her blue eyes were agitated, her immaculate blonde hair slightly tussled, and it seemed she might have been crying, or she was very angry. She certainly looked upset. Ignoring me she looked at her stepdaughter.

"Your stupid fucking father is in the hospital, and he wants you to go and sit with him now. He does not want me any more."

Katie sat up rubbing her eyes.

"What has happened?

"The stupid bastard was drunk, and he got knocked down by a passing taxi. He will probably live unfortunately, but he insists he wants you to stay with him."

Katie grabbed her clothes and ran from the room as I turned to grab my pants. Doris stopped me by grabbing my pants out of my hands.

"Not so fast you. You have just fucked my fifteen year old step daughter who is an underage girl. Now Tony Nash you had better be willing to fuck one horny woman to buy her silence. You can run along home now if you wish, and I will call the police and tell them what I found when I got home, or!."

I was a little peeved at her antics. "You would be prepared to risk your husband being charged with incest then." I asked. "Yes Tony dear, I would tell them all about it. But as I found you and my darling step daughter naked, I will have plenty of other things to tell them as well. I am leaving the stupid drunken bastard tomorrow anyway. I planned to get him drunk tonight, I planned to fuck you and to leave him tomorrow and take Katie with me. Anyway it all went wrong, but I still have you tonight Anyway he has called for Katie because he is jealous of you fucking her."

My session with Katie had just whetted my appetite and so I told her "Well I am not objecting to making love to you, I think you are a very lovely and very sexy woman, so there was no need to try and blackmail me."

"That's Ok then darling. She gave a happy smile as she gleefully pushed me back on the bed, and eagerly leaned forward on top of me to kiss me, the cold dampness of her wet mackintosh coming as a shock against my bare torso as she kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Aren't you even going to get undressed" I stammered.

"Of course I am darling. I am going to fuck you silly, then I am going to fuck you silly again and maybe again. I just want tonight to be the one playing away, and enjoying myself for once." She said.

"Her dad does not give a shit about me since he has been fucking Katie his own daughter. Now he has her, he does not find me sexually attractive any more."

"The man, but yes it has been mentioned in passing" I replied sarcastically, but he must be blind to ignore you. I promise you there is no way I would ignore you if it was me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.