Yuki-ona and the Gaijin - Cover

Yuki-ona and the Gaijin

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Once Hanna had convinced Matt that his soul was truly in danger and that Yuki-Ona was a reality and not to be taken lightly he had agreed to her proposal with certain conditions. He didn't want conversations with the ladies. There were to be no lights in the room during the intercourse. He would already be undressed and in bed and he did not want the ladies undressing in front of him in the bedroom. Just something to cover them which could be easily removed. They were not to linger after completion. He accepted that they would require a little interval to calm themselves after completion before leaving but otherwise they would depart promptly.

Hanna said she saw no reason his wishes on the matter could not be respected. Should there be need for adjustment either by the ladies or himself she would speak with him about it but she foresaw no difficulties. They made an appointment to meet at Matt's house after Hanna had spoken with Kiku as to what arrangements had been made.

When Hanna saw her Kiku was like a general going into battle. She had aides running here and there with lists to be checked and ladies to be contacted. She was holed up in the room in the house that was hers alone and was never entered by any male for any reason. She had a board on the wall showing names with accompanying dates and times of night and morning. Today's date showed Keiko first then Yumiko. Tomorrow had Yoko and Hanako and on it went for five days.

"You seem to have everything in order."

"Yes, we had a good response. We already have ten ladies and that's only from the auxiliary. Once the word gets out I'm sure we will have enough volunteers that they will only be needed once every two or three weeks. But there are some you could name who will be asking for extra duty," she said with a glint in her eye and a girlish giggle. "And it all means nothing if you were not successful with Reverend Billingsley. Do we begin or do we send for another minister?"

Hanna told Kiku of her success with Matt. She set out his conditions which were readily accepted by Kiku on behalf of the ladies. She told Kiku of the meeting she was having later with Matt to inform him of the scheduling and what he can expect.

"That is excellent. Here is the schedule I worked out. Let me know if you think there should be any changes. You can tell the Reverend. I don't think he will want to know the names to go with the times and dates

"I have volunteered you to be co chairperson of the committee along with me. I would like you to be the go between for me and the ladies with the Reverend. You already have his trust and I think it would be best to maintain that relationship. I don't foresee any problems but you never know. We will be responsible to receive the reports from the ladies to be sure everything is going well and if there is anything that needs to be passed along."

"I agree. If he doesn't want to see them in the light he sure isn't going to want their names. Two ladies per night should certainly be sufficient for one who does not at present have any. I'll be glad to do what I can to make things go as smoothly as possible. I can't wait to hear the reports of the ladies. When will those be given?"

"I have them scheduled at different times in the afternoon the day after their visit. I don't think they should be here together. I have asked that they not speak among themselves about their visits but you know the ladies will talk."

"If that's all I'm going over to meet with Matt and pass along the information and see if he has any questions."

"No. If that's all I'll see you tomorrow for the reports, then."


Once at Matt's home she gave him all the information Kiku had given her about the number of women and at what times they would be coming. Their was no need for him to be awake before the arrival of the 2:00 a.m. visitor as they would wake him and he was going to need to conserve his strength. She explained that it was necessary for him to have a strong orgasm each time and what the women would be doing to achieve this goal. Then asked if he had any questions. When he indicated he had none she asked to see his bedroom to check if their was anything she needed to pass on to help the women not fall over things in the dark.

"That's some bed you have there Matt."

Of course she had heard of the bed as had almost everyone else in Kushiro town. When Matt found out that he was going to Hokkaido he had his bed shipped to his destination. He had read of the smallness of the beds in Japan and wanted to make sure that his feet didn't hang off the end. It was a regular double bed but when he had ordered it he had them make it six inches longer to fit his 6' 4" frame. Many Japanese still rolled out their comforter like mattresses on the floor each night and in the morning rolled them up and put them away.

"I don't see anything that will give them a problem so I'll just be running along and I'll see you. Please call on me if you need anything or if there is any problem"

"I think everything will be O.K."

"Oh. One more thing. You might want to take three or four hits of sake before you go to bed tonight." And with that Hanna was out the door.


Keiko entered the house of Reverend Billingsley at the hour she had been assigned by Kiku Fukushima. She had been told that the Reverend would be in his bed and naked with the lights out. She was not to turn on any lights in the bedroom. She should undress in the sitting room and wear only a robe which she could quickly remove in the bedroom. There was to be minimal speaking as it might embarrass the Reverend. Upon completion she was to dress and leave immediately without washing the Reverend's chinpo. He would care for himself.

This latter was both disappointing and confusing to the maids of the pillow. What man did not enjoy having his chinpo washed with warm water after a piston undo. And for the women it was most enjoyable kneading and handling a man's nearly erect chinpo after ecchi. Maybe in time the Reverend would be more accepting once he had some experience.

Since no one knew the Reverend's experience level the maids of the pillow were to treat him as if he were a teen aged boy who was having his first time. He knew that they would be kissing him and touching various parts of his body both with their hands and their mouths. He was aware that they would be experiencing orgasm and that moaning and crying and screaming in various forms might be a part of their release. They need not fear unsettling the Reverend with their noises or contortions of their bodies whether voluntary or involuntary. He had been informed of these eventualities.

Placing her outer and under garments on the chair by the fire she put on the light kimono without a sash. Holding it loosely together she took a deep breath and while repeating to herself are we not our brothers keeper entered the bedroom of a representative of her Lord Jesus Christ here on earth. She stood perfectly still while her eyes adjusted to the dark. She wished there had been a moon tonight to give off at least a little light.

She had been told where in the room she would find the bed and that there were no obstructions between the doorway and the bed. Once she could make out it's image she walked directly to it. She paused just to remove the kimono. She raised the cover and was quickly in the bed next to the naked body of the Reverend Billingsley. She could hear his quickened breathing. He sounded like someone who had been cornered by a tiger. To relieve his stress and to excite his manhood she began lightly rubbing his chest. There was only a small amount of hair in it's center. Otherwise his upper body was smooth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.