Yuki-ona and the Gaijin - Cover

Yuki-ona and the Gaijin

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Matthew Billingsley sat by the warm fire and listened as the wind whirled noisily against the window above his head. It had been snowing for two days almost nonstop. There must be over a foot on the ground and more falling every hour. This was his first winter in Kushiro which was located on the Pacific Ocean side of the island of Hokkaido, the northern most and second largest of the islands in the Japanese Archipelago.

He had been told by the Mission Board that the winters could be Harsh and this prediction was proving to be true if the current weather was any indication. He guessed that there would soon be skiers once the snow subsided but he had no idea when that might be.

He had just finished the ika meshi that Mrs. Yamada had brought for his dinner. The ladies of the church were taking care of him since he had no wife and his attempts at cooking always seemed to result in disasters. The dish tonight had been stuffed squid with rice in a delicious sauce. If you had told him six months ago he would be eating squid and enjoying it he would have said you needed your head examined.

The women took turns cooking and delivering his meals. When they came in to delivery a meal they removed the dished from the prior meal. Someone cleaned his house twice a week and did his laundry every Monday. It seemed like some things are the same no matter where you are. Most spoke fair English and were always giggling when they looked at him. He could only surmise that it was his size. He was 6' 4" and towered over both the men and the women some of whom didn't reach 5'. His hands and feet were correspondingly large and they seemed to bring special giggles when the women looked at them. In addition to his size he stood out like a sore thumb because of his coloring. He was light complected with blond hair and blue eyes.

Christianity had gained it's toehold on the island due to the efforts of William S. Clark who had been sent by President Grant to assist with the agricultural development of Hokkaido. He had founded an agriculture college in Sapporo and the Japanese had erected a statue of Clark near the college. The mention of his name brought nods of recognition even today.

Because he was unmarried the Mission Board for the church had been reticent to send him to Hokkaido. They knew the temptations that awaited him. The communal baths. The Japanese attitude toward nudity was well known. Japan was a small densely populated country. There was not room to be self conscious about one's nakedness. The Japanese women were still raised to please men both in and out of the bedroom. Their view of sex would certainly not be considered straight laced. Because he was a rising star in the church the Board had decided to send him. If he was not tarnished by this experience he would be on the fast track to leadership in the American church.

The women of Kushiro town young and old, single and married were attracted to the handsome new American minister. The Japanese mentality saw no conflict between their religion and their sexuality. If they wanted to have sex with someone they did so long as that someone was willing. The married women of course had the problem of their husbands not being aware of their sexual activities outside the home but this rarely presented a difficulty.

All of the women of the church and many who were not members speculated on the size of the chinpo possessed by the new minister. They examined his hands and feet carefully as if his penis size was somewhere printed. The ladies who did his laundry examined his sheets and underwear carefully for signs of nocturnal emissions or evidence of a woman's mange in his bed. What kind of gaijin had been sent to them. They did not understand how a grown man could refrain from regular sexual activity. It was not normal. Had they been sent a eunuch?

The women of the church led by Mrs. Fukushima decided that if the new minister was to be able to fulfill his duties as minister he would have to have a balanced life which included regular sexual activity. Otherwise he would be so physically on edge that he could not serve the needs of the members and keep them on the path of salvation and prepared for their meeting with their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Yes, someone would have to be found to ecchi the minister and to ecchi him regularly. Perhaps it would be better to have an expanding number much as the list of ladies preparing his meals. Yes that would be better and no one would feel left out. They would start with a young girl with large breasts. American's seemed to be fond of big opai though she could not fathom why.

In getting up to take his dishes to the kitchen he looked out the window and could swear that he saw something or someone outside in this terrible weather. He put the dishes down and looked more closely. In the distance he could see something that appeared to glide over the snow. He thought of gliding because they or it kicked up no snow when they moved nor did they appear to sink below the surface. It seemed to be getting closer and as it did the image took on human form, almost. He could make out the face of a beautiful Japanese woman with long cold black hair and eyes to match. Their was no body except for a patch of equally black pubic hair which seemed to dance before his eyes. As the image got closer he could not take his eyes from the bodiless mass of pubic hair until it disappeared as quickly as it came.

When he came out of his trance he realized his hand held a raging erection which he had apparently been servicing as he was about to shoot his sperm against the wall below the window. No matter that he tried to still his eruption the best he could do was to capture the deposit in his off hand.

He could not get the image from outside to leave his mind. He thought of Matthew 14:38 and it's admonition: Watch ye and pray, least ye enter into temptation. The spirit is truly ready but the flesh is weak.

It was then he knelt to pray. He prayed for pure thoughts and deeds. Even though he was an ordained minister he knew well the urges of the flesh. He had wrestled with Satan on many occasions and had not always come away the victor.

The next morning when Mrs. Akita brought him his bowl of rice with scrambled egg and green peas he asked if she had seen anything out and about the night before. She told him no and asked what he had seen ... He told her what he had seen leaving out the pubic hair. She studied him hard and then said, "You see monge bobo? Pussy hair."

Almost falling over from the directness of Mrs. Akita he steadied himself by holding to the back of his easy chair. In the short time he had been there he had come to accept the directness of the Japanese but this was a new level even for them. He hardly knew what to say but finally admitted to the pubic hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.