Yuki-ona and the Gaijin
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

With the afternoon free Matt decided that a visit to Keiko and Matsuki would be good for his spirits. On the way, he stopped by the market and bought Pocky (chocolate cream covered biscuit sticks) for Matsuki.

Keiko prepared tea while Matt watched as Matsuki tore into the Pocky.

“It’s so nice of you to bring Matsuki treat, Billingsley san. He looks forward to your coming to see him. He always runs to the door when someone knocks thinking it will be you. When it is not you can see the disappoi9ntment on his face.”

“Do many people come by to see you?” Matt asked with just a touch of jealousy in his manner.

“Not many. Mostly Fujin Sugimoto. She is an elderly neighbor whose grandchildren are grown and don’t come to see her very much. She misses them so she visits with Matsuki. She reads to him and plays games with him and they take naps together. They have much fun.

“Speaking of naps young man it’s just about time for yours. As soon as you finish that Pocky stick it’s into bed for you,” his mother said.

Matsuki looked up with a face smeared with chocolate cream and smiled as he waved what remained of the last Pocky stick over his head.

When Keiko returned she poured tea and sat beside Matt on the sofa and told him of how Matsuki had been doing since his last visit. It felt natural to Keiko to be telling the boy’s father how his son was progressing in life. She showed Matt some pictures she had taken of Matsuki watching the cranes doing their dance. “He was so excited seeing them. He jabbered about them on the trip home. For a few days he tried to imitate their dance but he kept falling down. It was so funny watching him but he would just get up and try again.”

“I wish I could have seen him,” Matt said. “Maybe we three could go on a picnic one day.”

“Picnic? What is picnic?” asked Keiko.

“It’s when people pack food in a basket and go somewhere out of doors and eat.”

“Oh, Koraku. Do you think it would be all right?”

“Why not?”

“You Reverend of Church Billingsley san. People would talk if they see you with me and Matsuki. You come here all right; picnic not good.”

Taking his hand Keiko pulled Matt up from the sofa and led him to her bedroom. Smiling, Keiko said, “You get undressed and we have picnic here.”

Matt hurriedly removed his clothes and stood towering over a nude Meiko. Bending he licked her lovely breasts until she cried for him to stop. Anxious to show off what he had learned from Maaya Matt lifted Keiko in his arms and lay down on the bed holding her above him. Smiling Keiko parted her legs in anticipation of being lowered onto his chinpo but to her surprise, she was lowered into the Mountain Drop position. She reacted with a gasp as Matt’s mouth covered her manko. She could feel his tongue parting herin kuchibiru and testing her Chitsu. As his tongue entered Keiko she began to wriggle frantically but Matt with his hands on her ass cheeks held her firmly against him. As Keiko adjusted to the continued sensation she began to buck her hips and Matt relaxed his hands and stiffening his tongue let her fuck his mouth until she could no longer take it and she begged him to ecchi her.

Releasing his hands Matt let Keiko slide down his body until herin kuchibiru touched his kitou. She was so wet adjustments were unnecessary and his chinpo slid into her manko like a sword going into its scabbard. It was a perfect fit. Causing Matt’s chinpo penetration to alternate between deep and shallow Keiko accelerated her movements from slow to rapid with every succeeding stroke. Raising her ass allowed Keiko to envoke a rhythmic rocking up and down motion.

Matt raised his hips to meet Keiko’s descending manko. He could feel the sides of her manko acting like a fine sandpaper removing the epithelial cells from his chinpo. As he caressed her chichi he pressed her chikubi between his finger and thumb and observed Keiko grit her teeth at the combination of pain and pleasure she experienced. Tilting her forward he watched her chichi growing larger the closer they came to his lips until one found its way into his mouth and they disappeared from his view.

With Billingsley san busting his chinpo up into her manko and his tongue dueling with her chikubi Keiko could no longer contain her orgasm and as she came she pressed her face into Matt’s neck to muffle her scream from Matsuki and the entire neighborhood.

The rapid contracting of the walls of Keiko’s mankomerged with her continued piston-like movements until Matt cried out that he was going to cum and she humped her ass generating long rhythmic slides up and down on his spurting chinpo.

After succumbing to the p[leasures of the flesh they lay quiet for a period while they got their breathing under control and Keiko said, “That was ichiban ecchi.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” Matt said, Keiko’s juices not yet dry on his face. “I thought it was rather tasty myself.”


“I hear there’s a new Rabbi in Kushiro?” Kiku said.

“Yes, he came by my house two days ago,” Hanna answered.

“Didn’t you know he was coming?”

“I didn’t have a clue. I received no word and I’m pissed off about it.”

“He will be taking your place? Is that what makes you angry?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.