Yuki-ona and the Gaijin
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next morning Matt awoke to find his chinpo being gently stroked by Maaya. She lay next to him with her arm resting on her elbow with her head propped up in her hand. She was staring intently at his chinpo as if it were some alien being that had just appeared on earth. If you didn’t know better you would have thought that this was the first Gaijin chinpo she had ever seen. Its novelty though lay in its size, not its national origin. It was just so much larger than any Maaya had ever encountered.

Glancing up Maaya saw that Matt was awake. “Good morning Billingsley san. Did you rest well?” All said as if it was perfectly natural upon waking to find your chinpo being massaged by a lovely young woman.

“I sleep very well thanks to you. And you?”

“I sleep Ichiban. Your chinpo give me dreams of cloud and rain. Very nice dreams. What time do you have baptism?”

“I have to leave the Inn at ten o’clock.”

“Ten o’clock, we have plenty of time,” Maaya said and while maintaining a firm grip on Matt’s chinpo she raised up and threw a leg over him and guided his chinpo into her waiting manko. Letting her weight lead her on a pleasant descent. Once her cheeks touched Matt’s thighs she began to exercise control of her abdominals.

As Maaya rocked Matt could feel her manko squeezing his chinpo. This was something new for Matt. As she rocked back and forth she emitted little whelps as her clit was rubbed and stretched.Soon she had increased her rhythm and the more excited she got the tighter her manko squeezed Matt’s chinpo. Maaya was breathing heavily as she continued her motions as if in a trance until she screamed in ecstasy. When she felt Matt’s cum flow inside her she collapsed onto his chest.

When they had recovered Maaya fed Matt fish rolls and tea. When they had finished she bathed him, then dried, combed, and brushed him after which she helped him with his vestments.

As Matt was leaving to meet Chi at the front door to the Inn Maaya said, “It was very nice to serve you Billingsley san. You bring me cloud and rain. You ichiban I hope for you a good life.”

“Thank you, Maaya. I think you are ichiban too.


When Matt stepped outside a light snow was falling. At the church, Fujiro and Fukudome Kikamoto were there as he had asked. They discussed the order of the service and Matt told them that the child’s name would not be mentioned until the actual baptism at which time he would ask and Mr. Kikamoto would reply. He explained that since there was to be no accompanying church service that it should all be over is about thirty minutes. Neither Fujiro nor Fukudome had any questions and they left to speak with their guests who were milling about in the church.

Fukudome was resplendent in a formal brocade kimono decorated with the cranes of Hokkaido. It had taken her over an hour to dress. She had gone all out and purchased the traditional undergarments and skirts that go with such an occasion. After her bath and primping she with help of her maids she put on the open crotch loose fitting French style underwear. The legs came to mid-thigh. Next came the susoyoke the traditional bottom wrap around undergarment, then came the hada juban the traditional top wrap around undergarment and over this was the nagajuban which is an under kimono tied at the waist with a datemaki. The tabi are white cotton socks and finally, the kimono itself tied with the wide sash obi. The last item was the zori sandals just before they left for the church.

Even though it had cost him a fortune Fujiro Kikamoto beamed when he looked at his beautiful wife. She did not carry the child for fear of damaging the kimono. That job was handled by her sister, Roso.

Matt stood back peering out at those gathered for the event. The proud father and mother at the front. It seemed to him an odd pairing and he was surprised that there was a child born of this coupling.

An odd pairing indeed. The husband, Fujiro was seventy years old. He was old enough to be the father of Fukudome’s parents. Fukudome was his third wife. His first wife had been barren and after many unhappy years, she died. The second wife was a shrew who was only interested in his money and eating. She had starved herself for years to be attractive to a husband but once she was married she ate everything in sight. She gained well over fifty pounds during their first two years of marriage. She had died when she inhaled a dumpling in the middle of berating Mr. Kikamoto at the dinner table. Mr. Kikamoto could only stare as his wife’s face seemed to expand to match her stomach. He noticed her difficulty too late and she ended face down in a bowl of eel stew. Fukudome was the oldest daughter from a working-class family. She had been seen by Mr. Kikamoto one day when he was out for a drive. After inquiring about her he sent his representative to speak to the father. It was all a business transaction and Fukudome had no say in the matter. Once her father consented that was it. As an obedient Japanese daughter, she wed Mr. Kikamoto when she was twenty-five years old. She was twenty-eight now.

Even though she had been pretty and desirable she had no dowery and families in that area of Hokkaido adhered to the old ways.


At exactly twelve o’clock Matt stepped to the front and looking out over the audience intoned, “Brothers and sisters in Christ through the sacrament of Baptism we are initiated into Christ’s holy Church. We are incorporated into God’s mighty’acts of salvation and given new birth through water and Spirit. All this is God’s gift, offered to us without a price.

“Through confirmation, and through the reaffirmation of our faith, we renew the covenant declared at our baptism. Acknowledge what God is doing for us, and affirm our commitment to Christ’s holy Church.

“Who represents the candidate before us today?”

Mr. Kikamoto stands and says in a loud clear voice, “Fujiro Kikamoto.”

“On behalf of the whole Church, I ask you: Do you renounce the spiritual forces of wickedness, reject the evil powers of this world and repent of your sins?”

Fujiro says, “I do.”

“Do you accept the freedom and power God gives you to resist evil, injustice, and oppression in whatever forms they present themselves?”

Fujiro says, “I do.”

“Do you confess Jesus Christ as your Savior, put your whole trust in his grace, and promise to serve him as your Lord, in union with the Church which Christ has opened to peoples of all ages, nations, and races?”

Fujiro says, “I do.”

“Will you nurture this child in Christ’s holy Church, that by your teaching and example he may be guided to accept God’s grace for himself, to profess his faith openly, and to lead a Christian life?

Fujiro says, “I will.”

“According to the grace given to you, will you remain faithful members of Christ’s holy Church and serve as Christ’s representative in the world?

Fujiro says, “I will.”

“Will you who sponsor this candidate support and encourage him in his Christian life?

Fujiro says, “I will.”

Matt turns and nods for the child to be brought to him.

The aunt brings the child and places him in Matt’s arms. Looking down Matt sees the same eye shape that Keiko and Meiko’s boys have. “Surely Yoshido didn’t travel to this distant town. There must be something else at work here,” he thought.

“And what is the name of this child?”

“Fumiya Kikamoto,” Mr. Kikamoto said.

Reaching to sprinkle water over the child’s head Matt says, “Fumiya, I now baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, for the forgiveness of your sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.