Yuki-ona and the Gaijin
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

“Hii Matt this is an unexpected pleasure what can I do for you?” Hanna asked, hoping he was there for an afternoon of sex. It had been two weeks since their last lunch and Hanna was extremely horny. Ever since they had started their little faux Kabala classes after lunch she had gotten used to regular fucking and when she missed more than a week she got edgy. If she had her druthers she would have liked a visit at least every three days.

“I came by to tell you that I won’t be able to have lunch tomorrow,” Matt said.

“Oh,” Hanna said with obvious disappointment.

“Yes, I have to go to the church in Shintoko for a Baptism. Reverend Michaels from that area is in the hospital with a ruptured appendix he suffered two days ago. This baptism has been planned for some time and I’m the nearest in distance.”

“I’m sorry to hear that Matt, I’ll miss not seeing you for lunch. You need to be careful, the weather can change quickly in the mountains creating a dangerous situation. The only sure way to Shintoko this time of year is through the Karikachi Pass in the Hidaka Mountains. How will you get there? You don’t know the countryside and with all the snow at higher elevations, it can be treacherous.”

“There’s a driver picking me up.”

“When will you be back?”

“Weather permitting, I’m planning on returning soon after the Baptism so I should be back by the day after tomorrow.”

She had almost asked him to come in for an hour or so but thought it would sound like begging which in reality it was beside she knew he would need the time to get ready for his trip and just told him to keep warm and get back safely.

“I intend to,” Matt said as he departed.


Shintoko was a town of some 6,300 inhabitants with a small Christian population. Reverend Michaels was known as a plodder within the church hierarchy and had been sent to this small church in Hokkaido five years before in a last attempt to find a place for him. Beyond all expectations, he had done a good job of adding to church membership in the region. He was well liked by the congregation and had very good attendance at Sunday services. All in all his assignment had been a resounding success. Reverend Michaels extended the hand of God to all his congregants but he had extended more than his hand to Fukudome Kikamoto in her time of desperation. It seemed Mr. Kikamoto had difficulty getting an erection capable of penetration and when he did it was less than satisfying for Fukudome and when he came if it could be called that, there was only a thin dribble of fluid not capable of impregnating anyone. Fukudome doubted if there was a sperm to be found in the entirety of his skimpy emissions.

Fukudome, a beautiful statuesque young woman had told Reverend Michaels her problem and begged for his help in resolving it. When he asked how he might help Fukudome engaged in the “laying on of hands” on Reverend Michaels and placing his upon her in the most satisfying places for both of them.

Fukudome was surprised at the outcome. Reverend Michaels was the only Gaijin Fukudome had ever seen unclothed. Whereas most Japanese men had chinpos of three to four inches the Reverend Michaels was six inches with a big kitou making for a more enjoyable ecchi.

When Fukudome became pregnant she didn’t immediately tell Reverend Michaels but continued her counseling sessions until she started to show obvious signs that the counseling had been a success. Then and only then did she inform Reverend Michaels of her condition. When he learned of Fukudome’s pregnancy, Reverend Michaels prayed for forgiveness while Fukume Kikamoto wondered if she dared to ask Reverend Michaels to continue counseling her.


Reverend Michaels illness was a blow to the Kikamoto family, who had invited family members from as far away as Tokyo to the baptism of the first male child in a generation. They had contacted the Bishop in Tokyo for help and he had directed Matt to go to Shintoko for the baptism.

By the time Matt arrived in Akan, a small village at the foot of the Hidaka mountain range and entry to the Karikachi Pass snow was falling. They changed their mode of transportation to a horse-drawn carriage, the only thing capable of getting them through a snowed-in Karikacki Pass. Matt was tightly bundled under covers in the back of the carriage as they rode through forests densely populated with Yeddo spruce and Sakhalin fir. After what seemed an eternity they finally arrived in Shintoko where he was deposited at the sumptuous home of Akito Kikamoto and his wife Fukudome.

“Welcome to my home, Reverend Billingsley. I hope your journey was agreeable if any trip can be agreeable this time of year in Hokkaido.”

“It was uneventful, what with all the snow but it was beautiful riding through the forest,” Matt said.

“Can we get you something to drink and join our other guest?” Mr. Kikamoto asked.

“If you don’t mind I’d like to lay down for a bit. I’m afraid the travel has worn me out.”

“Of course. I’m sorry Reverend Billingsley I didn’t think. We’ll get you off to the Inn of Happy Spirits right away. Fukudome tell Chi he is to take the reverend to the Inn right away.”

“Thank you, Mr. Kikamoto maybe after I’ve had time to rest I might be up to meeting your guest.”

“I’m sure we’ll be up most of the night if you feel up to it but if not we will see you sometime before the baptism then.”

“Yes, of course. Will there be someone to take me to the church?” Matt asked.

“Yes, Chi will come and get you. What time would you like?

“Well, the service is at twelve so ten should give me plenty of time.”

“Ten it will be. By the way, there’s a little something at the Inn that may perk you up.”


On the way to the Inn, Matt wondered what Mr. Kikamoto could be referring to as something to perk him up. Probably an excellent Saki. A few cups could relax his tired muscles.

The Inn of Happy Spirits was a traditional Japanese Inn and when the young girl carrying his things slid back the sonji it revealed a large room with shaded oil lamps, a charcoal brazier for warmth, chest of drawers, an eating table low to the floor with cushions for sitting, a series of small square mattresses laid out on the floor as a large bed with Downey coverlets, and two yukatas, the wide-sleeved patterned cotton gowns for sleeping. Through a small door was the bathhouse, candle-lit with a large wooden barrel-shaped tub filled with steaming water, a low three-legged stool, a wooden bucket, sweet smelling soaps and diminutive towels. In a separate room was the toilet which was a porcelain insert in the floor with depressions on either side for placement of the feet when squatting. As a paean to modernity, the toilet flushed.

Matt undressed and entered the bathhouse as he had been told to do by the maid as she left the room. His skin prickled with goosebumps and he heard the sonji slide open then shut. Looking over his shoulder he saw a stout woman with pronounced forearms dressed in a short yukata and only a skimpy loincloth beneath. She walked purposefully toward him with a flat smile and motioned Matt to sit on the three-legged stool.

Wakarimasu,” he said and obeyed the command.

Unexpectedly the women poured water over Matt’s head and began soaping and washing his hair, then his body her fingers hard, expert, and insistent. First the arms, legs, back and front, then she had him stand so she could do his asshole and get to his chinko and tama. For a person with such strong hands, she had a very light touch when handling Matt’s privates. After his tama she pulled his chinko through her soapy hands. The woman had never seen a chinko like the one attached to the Gaijin and she squeezed and stroked it until it became taka chinpo. The woman had been bathing male guests for ten years and had never experienced anything like this with a civilized person.The Gaijin’s steaming stalk was truly monumental in size. “He will make someone happy,” she thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.