Yuki-ona and the Gaijin - Cover

Yuki-ona and the Gaijin

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Matt was in his study adding some finishing touches to his sermon for tomorrow’s service when he got word that Yoshido Yokato had died in a fishing accident. Yoshido was a commercial fisherman and had been killed when the line holding the outboard net had parted and almost cut him in half.

Mr. Tokato was an usher in the church and hardly ever missed a Sunday. Matt had officiated at the wedding of Yoshido and Meiko early in the year. It was one of his first official acts as the new minister. Meiko had converted from Shinto to Christianity in anticipation of their marriage. It was one of Mr. Yokado’s demands for the marriage. His family had been Christians for three generations and he wanted his children to be Christians. Meiko only recently had joined the Ladies Auxiliary and the choir. Mr. Tanaka said her voice was crystal clear and that she was an excellent addition. Her contralto provided firm support for the other higher voices.

The wake was scheduled for Tuesday at Yamaguchi Saijo Funeral Parlor here in Kushiro town with the funeral the following day. There would be no interment because Mr. Yokado, like over 99% of Japanese, was being cremated. His ashes were going to be scattered at sea. This was more because of the expense of burial than any sentimentality for the sea. The family had requested Matt preside at the service which in accordance with custom would be the day after the wake.

Matt had hoped to have lunch with Hanna on Monday but it looked like he would be involved with Mr. Tokado at least through Wednesday. Maybe he would be able to see her on Thursday.


Matt stood by the casket which contained Mr. Yokado, packed in dry ice and accompanied by burnable items to take him into the afterlife. This latter was a Japanese tradition accommodated by the Christian Church. There was a large gathering. Hanna had come with Tevye and Golda. Tevye had known Yoshito well. He had bought fish from him regularly. As everyone seemed to be seated Matt cleared his throat and began

“Man that is born of woman, hath but a short time to live, and is full of misery. He cometh up, and is cut down, like a flower. To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven, a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted, a time to live and a time to die.

“Yoshido Yokado was a son, a brother, a husband, an employer and a friend but above all he was a fisherman. Like others in his family before him he had chosen the sea. They that go down to the sea in ships, they that do business in great waters; they see the work of the Lord, and his majesty in the wonders in the deep. And from the deep, oh Heavenly Father, we deliver unto your keeping this thy servant, one of your children, and we ask you to dispel the shadow of death with the bright dawn of life. Give courage to this family in their loss and sorrow. Be their refuge and their strength, O Lord, reassure them of your continuing love and lift them from the depths of grief into the peace and light of your presence. Amen”

There was much bowing to Matt but no lugubrious displays, the Japanese were a people who accepted the inevitability of death. Matt bowed in return and went to speak with Meiko and Yoshido’s parents and other family members.

Later he greeted Hiroto and Kiku Fukushima along with Hanna and Tevye and Golda Elman. There were as many non-Christians present as believers. Everyone seemed pleased with the service and many had sought him out for comment.

“Matt would you like to come to lunch?” Hanna asked. “Tevye and Golda are coming by before they return to the market. All the women who normally prepare your meals are here and I’m sure they would like a break. What do you say?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.