Yuki-ona and the Gaijin
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Hanna had watched for any sign that Matt had known it was her in his bed that night. They had bumped into to one another several times in the hospital and on the streets and in the markets. Never in any way did he make a sign that he was aware that she had been to his bed. In spite of her promises to herself she had not told Kiku to put her on the list of maids of the pillow. She would just have to go back to doing without and continuing her regular routine.

Today she was going to visit Miko Yamamoto. She and Miko had been friends for years. Miko had been pretty much confined to her home since she had fallen and broken her leg last week. Her children as well as neighbors came by to see after her and be sure she had everything she needed but they didn't get her what she wanted. So Hanna had gone over with a four pack of quarts of Nippon, Miko's favorite beer. Miko loved beer but her family didn't think it was good for her and suspected that it might have been the reason for her fall. Hanna thought they may well be right.

But Hanna, having experienced loneliness and separation after Sol's death, knew how much life's little pleasures could mean and she wasn't about to see her friend denied. They had a glass of beer together and talked of old times when Miko abruptly changed the subject.

"Well, Hanna have you been getting any lately?" Miko asked with a gleam in her eyes. "I hear that new reverend has got the biggest chinpo in town."

Shocked at Miko, Hanna could only say, "Where on earth did you hear such nonsense? Not from the Willow World I hope."

"On the wind Hanna, on the wind."

"Well, I hope that wind dies down, Miko. That's all the town needs, unfounded talk about the reverend's chinpo. We can't have that sort of thing put about and you know how fond Kiku is of him."

"Yes, so I've heard."

"Now Miko, let's keep this little rumor to ourselves. And before you ask again, no I'm just as yaritai as always." Which was true, Matt's piston undo had only increased her desire.

"OK Hanna, I'll just forget it for now but the wind hardly ever lies. By the way have you heard about the man in Akan?"

Akan was the next town over and just down the coast from Kushiro town and no Hanna hadn't heard of anything that had happened there.

"Yuki-ona got him. He was ecchi to death right in front of his wife. The wife pleaded but Yuki-Ona wouldn't let him go until he collapsed and died."

"When did this happen, Miko?"

"Yesterday, from what I hear. All the women better start looking after their men. Winter's going to be here for a long time."

Draining her glass of beer she told Miko she had to go to Ito-Yakado's and Elman's for a few things but that she would be back to see her later that week. She would try to come by on Friday.

"Domo arigato, for the biru Hanna."

"Shalom, Miko."

"Hanna was standing in front of the cabbage in the Ito-Yokado market when a voice behind her that she recognized as Matt's asked, "When am I going to get invited over again for some real food?"

"I was about to buy some cabbage for corned beef and cabbage but that takes a good part of the day to cook. If you don't mind stew we could do it this afternoon. You could come over for a late lunch if you are not going to be busy. We can have chilled borsch and tzimmes with challah and I have some apple cake that we can have for dessert."

"This afternoon will be good. I have a couple of stops to make, but after that I will be free for the rest of the day."

"Great. I'm on my way to Elman's from here and then its home for me. I'll see you in about an hour then. Is that all right?"

"That's perfect. If I'm a couple of minutes late don't throw anything out."


"Shalom, Tevye. Where is Golda?"

"Shalom, Hanna she's in the back filling out our order for next week when the supply ship comes in."

"You still get supplies by ship? I thought everything was trucked in with the new tunnel to Honshu opened up."

"We get most things by truck but this time of year the ships from Yokohama are faster. And we get all our fish from local fisherman and their boats."

"How's the lox? Fresh?"

"Hanna, you make me cry. You know I smoke all our salmon myself. The lox is always fresh. And the white fish just came in yesterday. Nice carp perfect for gefilte fish."

"Give me four slices of lox and three quarters pound of the carp. Make sure to slice the lox thin, Tevye."

"Yes Hanna, sliced thin just like you have been getting for thirty-five years."

"And the bagels? These aren't that drek they have started carrying in the grocery markets are they?"

"No Hanna. Those were boiled and baked this morning by Golda. They are as good and as fresh as always. Anything else for you?"

"Yes, give me a ten pound bag of matzah meal and a nice roasting chicken. Not too big. Also, a nice piece of corned beef brisket for cabbage and half dozen eggs. Then I have to run. Tell Golda that I will talk to her tomorrow."

"Shalom."

"Shalom."


When Matt arrived Hanna brought him back into the kitchen for a seat at the table as before. He handed her the bag that he had brought and waited while she opened it and removed the bottle of sake.

"Oh, Matt you got the really good stuff. This is Ginjo and you got the tokkuri bottle which saves having to decant into my tokkuri flask here."

"Ginjo? That's not the name the store clerk told me."

"No Matt. Ginjo is not a brand name but a style of sake. Sake production and sale is highly regulated by the government and Ginjo means that it is better than ninety percent of the Sake on the market. See there, it is marked Ginjo. That lets the buyer know that he is getting the quality that he paid for."

She moved to a cabinet and took down two small sake cups with Japanese writing on the sides and brought them to the table where she filled one for each of them. "This will go wonderfully with lunch," she said sitting down at the table. She raised her cup and said, "Shalom."

"Shalom," Matt said in return as they both sipped from their small two ounce cups. "Shouldn't the Sake be warmed first?"

"No Matt, premium Sake should be consumed cool or slightly chilled and you know that once opened a bottle of premium Sake will not keep and must be finished."

"No, I wasn't aware of that. What's the writing on the cups?"

"They generally come in sets of four. They have love, fortune, longevity and good dreams on the sides. These two happen to be love and good dreams."

Hanna placed her cup on the table and went to the stove to check on the tzimmes. It was simmering away and she added honey and cinnamon and gave it a stir.

"It won't be long. We can start with the borsch," she said placing a bowl in front of each of them. Then she removed the challah from the oven and brought it to the table. "Just pull off a piece of the challah. No cutting necessary," she said.

Matt dug right in as if he hadn't eaten in a week. "I have never had this type of chilled soup before. It's very good."

"You should stir that glob of sour cream around and mix it with the borsch. It adds to the overall flavor. It will take a little effort as it doesn't mix as well with cold soup."

When they had finished she poured them more Sake and removed the soup bowls. "I think the tzimmes is ready," she said dishing the stew into bowls for the two of them. "Here we are Matt. Just pull off some more of the challah to go with the tzimmes."

"This is delicious Hanna. I usually have rice at every meal. This is a real treat. I'm not complaining about the meals the ladies fix. They are really quite good but it's sure nice to eat something without rice or octopus in it for a change."

"Well, you'll just have to come over more often. It's nice to have someone to eat with and share a drink," she said raising her sake cup before downing its contents. "More?" she said bringing the sake bottle to his cup.

"Yes, please. What kind of dish is this?"

It's Ashkenazi. It's the heavy food prepared by Ashkenazi Jews who are from the cold climates of Europe, Eastern France, Germany and Eastern Europe. The origins of lighter Jewish foods are from the Sephardic Jews of Spain, Portugal and the Middle East. The food of the Ashkenazi Jews goes well with the climate of Hokkaido. They are after all descendents of Russian Jews, who are Ashkenazi Jews. Most of the Jews in the United States descend from Ashkenazi Jews of Europe.

"I had no idea, but it makes perfect sense. And as for me coming more often I'm afraid that I may wear out my welcome. You'll get tired of seeing me."

"I doubt that Matt. While I have many friends here it's not as if my days are filled with frivolity. Most of my friends have families who need them."

"It must be lonely for you without Sol? You were together for such a long time and you have no family here."

"Oh, I have lots of family here. The people of Kushiro town are my family and have made sure that I have not been lonely and that I'm well looked after but yes, I do miss Sol. Especially at night. Here let me clear these dishes," she said as she took the things from the table to the kitchen. Once back at the table she took another sip of her sake.

"Hanna, I have something to ask you of a really personal nature. I'm kind of embarrassed to bring it up and I will certainly understand if you say no."

"Matt, I'm a little old to be embarrassed by much. I've seen and done almost anything you could ask. So shoot."

"Well, you remember when we talked about me becoming more involved with my nighttime partners. How I didn't want to be seen as not fully participating."

"Yes I remember and from the women's point of view it seems to be going well," she said.

"And it's going well for me too. Over the past month I've realized that I am much more involved in this than I intended."

"What do you mean Matt?"

"I have gotten to like the sex and look forward to it. Now that I've gotten use to having it regularly I don't know that I will be able to give it up when spring comes."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.