Pieces of a Memory - Cover

Pieces of a Memory

Copyright© 2009 by Heel

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - About the almost forgotten memories

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

He was walking up the stairs of a subway when he heard clicking of heels. He looked up and saw a woman appearing on the top landing. Nicely curved silhouette, outlined against the setting sun. Her face was barely visible due to the bright light, but he made out her chubby cheeks. She started down the stairs, her ponytail swaying back and forth. The subway was deserted and the only thing disturbing the silence was the clicking of her heels. He hesitated, stopped, then looked at his watch. A strange thought had just crossed his mind, making him feel uncomfortable.

She was wearing black sling back heels that accentuated the slimness of her ankles. The strange thought urged him to look up at her face again. His heart was racing. Blue eyes, dark blonde hair and these chubby cheeks that made her look childish. He looked away, feeling nervous. He was sure he had seen her before. A vague memory gnawed at him. He stole another glance. Their eyes met for a second, and however brief that moment was, he thought he saw a flicker of recognition on her face. They were so close to each other that he could smell her perfume. She was biting her lower lip, her eyes narrowed. There was a small spot on the sleeve of her white shirt. Coffee maybe. Her black knee—length skirt was hugging her slender hips. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. They passed each other in silence.

He wanted to look back, but thought that would be inappropriate. Then he realized that he can no longer hear the clicking of her shoes. A strange sensation made his back tingle. He turned. She was standing in the middle of the staircase, looking back over her shoulder with a puzzled expression on her face. She quickly averted her gaze as if caught doing something wrong, and set her foot on the next step. Maybe it was something to do with the fact that she wasn't watching her step, but whatever it was, she tripped. Her heel scraped against the stone and her ankle wobbled. A soft whimper escaped her lips as she lurched forward.

She tumbled down the stairs, her face pale, her arms flailing helplessly. It all happened so suddenly that he didn't have time to make a sound. His arms were outstretched, as if he could catch her.

She was lying face down at the bottom of the stairs, breathing in short gasps, trembling all over. He ran down the stairs, muttering a prayer. By the time he got to her, she was trying to push herself up. Her palms pressed against the floor, her elbows sticking out. The contents of her handbag were strewn across the tiles, and her left shoe was missing.

'Did you hurt yourself?' he asked, touching her back lightly.

She turned on her side, took a deep breath, then looked up at him. Her eyes seemed slightly unfocused.

'I ... think I'm all right. Oh, I'm so clumsy, ' she said and cradled her left arm in her lap, rubbing her wrist. He helped her sit up, not taking his eyes off her. A pained crease had formed on her forehead, but there were no visible injuries.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.