Dogman - Cover

Dogman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Pain and Dinner

Science Fiction Sex Story: Pain and Dinner - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day twenty-five, 4:19 pm

Charlene

I watched James hook up the dead buffalo and drag it up into the bed of the truck. Looking around for any danger I didn't see any. Hearing a noise I looked back as James tossed the boards into the bed of the truck so I shut the winch off. Picking up my rifle, I stood by the door. My love walked over to the ATV, when a noise caught my ears. Looking around and then up, I screamed as the bird dove towards James. Snapping my rifle to my shoulder I fired four times. Each bullet hit the bird. I screamed again as it knocked James right off his ATV.

I was running for James before he hit the ground. The bird was still alive so I shoved the barrel against its head and fired once more and it started flopping around. I finally saw James. He was laying face down in the grass. His back was bloody, from where the bird had hit him. I dropped beside him as the bird shuddered one final time, and then lay still. I checked him over, and found that all the blood was from the bird.

James groaned, and I jumped up. I looked around, and ran to the truck. Yanking the medical kit out of from behind the back seat, I ran back to James. Opening the kit, I pulled out an ammonia capsule, and broke it under James' nose. He jerked his head away from the awful smell, and opened his eyes.

"What the hell hit me?" he said.

"That did!" I said as I pointed at the giant hawk.

"Fuck Me!" James said as he looked at the giant bird, and stood up.

"Sure! Right now?" I said with a grin.


James

"That's not what I meant, Charlene," I replied as I looked at the wingspan of the bird.

I shuddered as I looked up in the air for another. Not seeing any I walked over to the bird and pulled out the wing. It must have been fifteen feet long.

Shaking my head I looked at Charlene and said, "Now this is a chicken wing!"

"OH MY GOD! I can't believe you said that!" Charlene snapped out as I tried to pick up the body of the bird.

With a lot of grunting and groaning from me, I wrestled the three hundred pound bird onto the truck and tied it down with some nylon rope.

Stepping back I shook my head and said with a grin, "Well, I will eat the wings, you can have some breast meat."

"Ok, I can handle breast meat. I do like boobies as much as the next bi-female," Charlene replied with a giggle as she climbed up into the truck and started the engine.

Going to the ATV, I sat down and started the vehicle up. I waved to Charlene and she started home, with me following.


Jane

I checked the ice cream machine, and added the mint chips to the mixture. Turning, I watched Naomi and Katrina covering the last layer of the cake for Charlene, with chocolate frosting. Opening the cabinet, I pulled out the box of candles as Kari came into the kitchen.

"The table is set and I need to check the roast," Kari said as she walked over to the stove, picked up the meat thermometer and opened the oven. Stabbing the roast, she watched the temperature gauge climb.

Going to the counter, I opened the three microwaves. I pulled the bags of cooked potatoes out, and slit the bags open. Dumping the potatoes into the bowl, I grabbed the masher and mashed the potatoes, and then added butter and milk.

"Jane, we're done," Naomi said.

"Put the candles in and put the cake in the fridge. Take the tea to the table, and fill the glasses," I said as I slid the potatoes to the side and opened the pot on the top of the stove and checked the carrots. Stabbing one, I pulled it out and blew on it. Biting it, I noted that all they needed was butter, and the carrots were done. Picking the pot up, I poured the water out and slid the baby carrots into the bowl that already had the honey glaze in it. Mixing the carrots, I saw the light come on above the stove and looked to the laptop on the counter, and I saw that James was opening the door.

"Ok everyone they are here. Let's get the food on the table and get ready for dinner," I said.

The girls scattered to the bathroom, dining room and bedroom while Kari carried the food. I checked the ice cream, again. I pulled the canister out and stuck it in the freezer. Closing the door, I walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the garage.


James

I pulled the hawk off the truck, and then lowered the chain and chained up the bull and lifted it up into the air. Charlene ran for a large kiddie pool, and slid it under the hanging carcass. I slit the buffalo's throat and let the blood flow into the pool to be disposed of later. Turning to the bird I wondered how to save the feathers as Jane came over.

"What the fuck is that?" Jane said as she pointed at the hawk.

"Dinner," I said as I knelt beside the bird.

"You need to get it in boiling water, to get the feathers off. After you gut it and get the innards out," Jane said.

"How the fuck am I going to boil it?" I asked.

"Hmm, not sure, but we can pull the feathers like they do a turkey in the field," Jane said.

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"Skin it like anything else you would," Jane replied as she walked over to the bird and knelt across from James. She examined the feathers and then said, "Yes skin it. I want these feathers."

"Ok, give me a few. I need to start the bull," I said.

"No, hang it for now and bleed the bird, then let's get you cleaned up for dinner," Jane said as she walked over to the hoist and lowered the second cable.

I strung the bird up, and Charlene slid a second kiddie pool under the bird. I let the remaining blood drain after I lopped off the remains of the head. We went in to the house cave to get cleaned up. I jumped into the shower with Charlene and washed her quickly and she reciprocated. We stepped out onto the shower rug and dried off. I admired her shapely ass as she pulled up her silk underwear, and got hard when she looked over her shoulder at me wagging her eyebrows.

"Damn girl, you make me want to bend you over the sink, and fuck you hard," I said as I pulled up my underwear and then grabbed my shorts.

"I would let you, but I'm hungry. Let's go eat," she said as she pulled on a T-shirt.

Grabbing my shirt, I walked out and over to the dining room with her. We sat down and the rest of the girls brought the rest of the food in. I got up, helped all the ladies into their chairs and then I sat down again. Jane swiped my plate and filled it with roast beef, taters, gravy, carrots and homemade rolls.

I started eating as soon as Jane set the plate down. For some reason I was starving. I quickly devoured the food and asked for seconds as the girls ate theirs. Charlene told everyone about me killing the buffalo, and I mentioned how she took out the hawk that would have carried me away. Naomi and Kat wanted to see the bird, but I put my foot down, and said to wait until after dinner.

"Hey, everyone, did I tell you I have new babies," Charlene said.

"New babies?" I asked.

"Yes, several of my birds have hatched their eggs. I have fifteen new finches," she said.

"What are you planning on doing with them?" I asked.

"Eventually, I will let some of them go so they can establish nests," Charlene replied.

"Charlene, I don't know if they will survive here. From what Kalib said, winter here is six months long. I think they will need to be further south. Closer to the equator," Jane said.

"Oh! Fuck, I should have left them home. They would have been rescued and taken to new homes," Charlene said.

Before we could say anything else, a small cage appeared on the table. A piece of paper was on the side. Jane ripped the paper off and quickly read it. With a smile she said, "Kalib says any bird you put in here, will be delivered to an area they can survive."

"Oh Goody!" Charlene said with a bubbly laugh. She jumped up and ran around and hugged me tightly.

I reached over, picked the cage up and set it to the side. I then went back to eating my second helping. Reaching over, I picked up a roll as Jane and Kari started clearing the table. I swiped the bread through the gravy left on my plate and took a bite of the roll as Jane grabbed my plate. With my mouth full, I reached for the plate but it was gone before I could say anything. Looking at what was left, I flipped the roll around and dunked it in the gravy boat, as I winked at Naomi. She started giggling as I ate the rest of the roll.

"Yum that was good!" I said after swallowing the remains of the bread.

Picking up my tea, I drained it. Katherine refilled it and I thanked her. The ladies came in and took the rest of the dishes and we were about to get up when Jane told us to stay seated, and they would be right back with desert.

Taking another sip of tea, I was wondering what we were having as the lights went out. Jane came walking in carrying a cake with candles burning. Both of them started singing 'Happy Birthday, ' as she set the sheet cake down in front of her daughter.

Charlene was crying as she looked at us as we finished the singing. With a smile she closed her eyes and blew the candles out.

Opening her eyes she said, "Thank you, everyone."

"Don't thank me. I didn't know," I replied as I stood up and walked over and kissed her.

Breaking the kiss, I whispered, "Happy birthday, wife."

"Thank you, James," she said as the rest kissed her.

Jane handed Charlene a knife and we watched as she cut the cake and Kari added ice cream to each plate. I watched as the two youngest took a plate and I felt a plate touch mine and I blinked twice as I looked at the ten inch square piece of cake and three scoops of ice-cream. With a smile I picked up the fork and started eating the chocolate and white layered cake, covered in dark chocolate frosting. I was in heaven as the food melted down my throat, with the homemade mint-chocolate ice cream.

"Charlene, I wish I had known it was your birthday. I would have gotten you something," I said.

"That's Ok, James. You being my lover is all I want, for now," she said.

I smiled at her, and my other ladies.

"That's ok. James did get you something, and it's right here," Jane said as she opened the china cabinet and started pulling gifts out.

Kari and Jane started stacking gifts in front of Charlene as we watched. When they finished there were seventeen gifts in front of her. Jane kissed her daughter and said, "Charlene, there are three gifts from Kari, Naomi and Kat. There are four from James and I. Happy Birthday my daughter."

"Thanks, Momma," Charlene said as she picked up the first package and started opening them. Ten minutes later, we were looking at a new guitar, a new Glock 36 in .45 caliber, a cd case with ten CDs, a new laptop, camera, a dozen movies that had been wrapped together, clothes, a new saddle, and a hat.

"Thanks, everyone! I love the gifts," Charlene said as she kissed everyone and then continued, "But I don't understand how you got them all."

"Kalib," is all Jane said.

After the party, I went out to the garage and started dealing with the two kills we had made. We very quickly skinned the hawk and laid the skin out to dry. I turned to the buffalo while Jane and the girls dealt with the bird. They quickly had it butchered. I was shocked when I saw that each side of breast meat weighed twenty pounds. Each part of the bird was quickly vacuum packed, and stored in the freezer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.