Dogman
Nightmares

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Nightmares - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day four, 2:12 am

James

I groaned. My head was ice cold and so was my left eye. I blinked opened my right eye and felt something pressed to my head and eye. Reaching up, Jane intercepted my hand and kept it from touching what I now knew was an icepack.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kari was having a nightmare of the rape, and you touched her. She wasn't awake yet and she hit you. When you fell back, your head hit the back the headboard, and it laid you out. I checked you over. You have a cut that I treated, and you're going to have a nice shiner, come morning," Jane said as she took a light and shined it in his right eye.

"So, everything is ok?" I asked.

"I don't know. You could have a concussion as far as I know," Jane replied as she shut the light off and looked at James.

'He doesn't, but he must be more careful. I cannot save him again. Now I must continue my delivery.'

"Kalib?" Jane said and looked around.

I was looking but couldn't see him either. Setting the ice pack down, I got up and looked out the window and he was standing there looking at me, and then he vanished. But not with a transporter, or a beam of energy sliding down his body. I mean one second he was there ... then he was gone like he was never there. I pulled some shorts on and walked downstairs. I saw that Charlene, and Naomi were comforting Kari who was sitting, hugging a pillow. I walked over and knelt in front of her.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I looked up in her tear-streaked face.

Kari dropped the pillow and wrapped her arms around my neck as she sobbed.

She cried out, "don't send me away!"

I held her and replied, "I would never do that. I love you. You had a nightmare and you reacted in your sleep. That's all."

I picked Kari up, and sat in my chair, holding her across my lap. I gently rocked her.

Jane came down the stairs and opened the cabinet. I watched as she heated some water with the teapot and tore open some envelopes she took from a canister she pulled out of a lower cabinet. The water started steaming and she filled the five cups and carried them over. Passing out the hot chocolate we sipped it and talked for an hour.

With a yawn, I stood Kari up and carried our dirty cups to the sink. Kari and the girls followed and we climbed in bed. Jane was the last one and turned the lights off. Jane cuddled up to Kari while I rolled over and held Charlene and we were soon a sleep.

The alarm started blaring at six am. I reached over and slapped the snooze button. Cuddling into Charlene I drifted back to sleep.

I was awakened out of my dream of making love to my beautiful ladies, by a mouth sliding up and down my morning woody. I opened my eyes to see a dark haired pussy lowing to my mouth. I started licking Kari. She started moaning and I felt someone pushing down onto my cock. Then, either Jane or Charlene slowly started riding me.

Kari screamed out, and grabbed the headboard, as she came all over my face. I cleaned her up. Finally she pulled off and dropped beside me shuddering.

I started thrusting harder up into Charlene who was smiling as she rode me. I gripped her hips, and pulled her down, as her orgasm took over. I exploded deep inside her. Charlene collapsed on top of me, and I kissed her sweaty forehead. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I looked into the kitchen area. Naomi was standing there sliding a banana in and out of her mouth as she watched us. I smiled at her and waved; she pulled the banana out and blew me a kiss. I chuckled as Jane called her and she walked away eating the banana.

"Breakfast in ten minutes! Get a shower and clean up," Jane said.

Charlene rolled off me, and we walked down to the shower. As I took my morning piss, Charlene and Kari stepped into the shower and started washing each other. I then turned and picked up the razor and looked at myself in the mirror and tried to remember the last time I shaved. Thinking back, it was the day before I was shot was the last time. Looking at the shower I said, "Girls, when was the last time you shaved your legs?"

Charlene poked her head out and replied with a smile, "About time you noticed."


Naomi

I walked into my sleeping section and sat on my bed. I was thinking of my friend Katherine and I prayed she was ok. Picking up my laptop, I turned it on and saw I had an internet connection. I pulled up my web browser and started Firefox. I went to Katherine's 'MySpace' page, and I saw her blog and tribute to me and my sister.

I cried when I read the blog. Then I went to my page. I cried some more when I saw all the responses to my death. Tears started running down my cheeks as I read them. Then something told me to go back to Kat's page, and I did. A new update blog was up and then I started crying harder. I read of Kat saying she loved me as a lover and a friend. How a hole was in her heart. She wrote about how we felt about each other. I tried to leave her a message but the page kept coming up with an error.

I pounded my leg in anger and kept trying to send a message when a small screen popped up, and a message appeared.

Naomi,

You are dead to them. You cannot contact them, or people would wonder what happened. I'm sorry about this, but if you keep trying to contact them, I'll be forced to cut the connection to your former home. Then you will never get anything again.

Kalib

I looked at the message and started typing, I asked Kalib to keep an eye on her and to help her if she needed it. Kalib responded and said he would, and for me to go wash up and eat. I laughed at his words, and wondered how he could know.

Then I asked him if he could send me a copy of the picture of Katherine and myself that was on her dresser, which had been taken at the waterslide in California that we went to last year. Her mom had taken it, catching us kissing each other. I never took a copy home because Martha and Victor would have blown up over it.

Kalib told me to turn around and look at the small table beside my bed. I did and started crying as I saw the picture there. I thanked him, and the window closed. Shutting the computer down, I picked up the picture and before I could kiss it, the picture changed to Kat walking out the door to school, and then to her horseback riding, then to a montage of a dozen different pictures of my dear Katherine. Tears flowed down my face and I curled up on my pillow, and fell asleep crying.


Jane

I looked around for Naomi and saw the door to her room was closed. Going over to the door I didn't hear anything so I peeked in and saw her hugging a picture and her sleeping. Going over, I saw it was a picture of her and a friend kissing. I then noticed the tears on her face and pulled the sheet up over her body after I pulled the picture out and set it on the table. Kissing her cheek, I walked out of the room and closed the door softly as James came out of the bathroom. Giving him a kiss I shushed him so he wouldn't wake her and he followed me out to the dining room. Kari and Charlene were just sitting down when we arrived.

"Where's Naomi?" Kari asked.

"Sleeping. Let her sleep. She's been crying," I said as I pulled the tray out of the oven and slid a western omelet in front of everyone.

"Damn that looks good!" James said and started eating right away.

I grabbed the pitcher of Apple Juice and poured everyone a glass.

Then I remembered all the fruit trees and said, "Kari how are the plants doing?"

"I watered them yesterday, but I need to get them in the ground. If I can have Charlene to watch over me, I figure I could start planting them," she said after swallowing her bite of food.

"Where are you going to plant them?" James asked.

"I figured along both sides of the road. That way when the rain runs off it will water them as well," Kari replied.

"Good idea and I want you to plant the roses along the fence line of the pool and dog pens. When we get time, James can pour a walkway there. Then we will have a beautiful garden to look at, when we are relaxing at the pool," I said.

"Ok, Mom we can do that. I'll need the posthole diggers and the pallet of compost and river rock if you can bring it up for me," Charlene said.


James

I sat there listing to Jane and the girls talk while I ate. I grabbed several slices of toast, coated them with blackberry jelly and munched them.

When Charlene asked about the pallet of compost, I replied, "I will have it on the first truck. I figure by tonight we should be finished."

"Thanks, James," Charlene replied as she leaned over and licked the side of my lips and smiled as she pulled back licking the remains of the jelly. "Yum," she said with a giggle.

Shaking my head, I was startled when Kari did the same. Then Jane took the jelly and said my name. I turned and looked at her and jelly was smeared across my face and the three women started licking my face as they rubbed my crotch.

"Hey, this isn't fair. I have work to do! I can't do it if we wind up in bed, even though I would like to," I said.

Jane stopped and looked at me and replied, "Your right, James. I'm sorry."

I kissed each of them and said, "It's ok, but we have to do the priorities first, and that's setting up the house."

We had finished our breakfast when Naomi came out, and went into the bathroom. She joined us after taking a shower and changing her clothes. She said 'morning' to us and sat down. Jane got her food and she started playing with it. She wasn't really eating. It took some work, but I got her to eat three quarters of her omelet. We walked out the door after loading the dishes. I peeked into the rotisserie, and saw we had some type of roast cooking.

"It's a pork roast," Jane said as we walked to the vehicles. Each of us had a weapon in our hands and we spread out to do the chores. The dogs were watered, the cows let out, the horses were checked, and the pens and stalls cleaned up. I milked the cows, and carried the milk back to the RV. Jane filled the pitcher, and a large glass with the milk, and set them in the refrigerator.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.