Dogman - Cover

Dogman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Confrontation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Confrontation - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Wednesday the 11th

I woke up to the sound of vehicles coming towards the house. I was looking up at the sky and noticed that it was getting dark from the heavy overcast that had rolled in. I groaned and tried to sit up, my stomach was hurting badly, and my back was on fire as I reached up and tried to pull myself to my feet. I tried to grasp the bumper but my fingers didn't seem to want to work. Shaking my numb fingers, I tried again. I grasped the bumper and sat up. Pain flared through my body. I checked my stomach and saw that it was black and blue, but the strangest thing was that my stomach was now flat and hard muscled instead of the belly I had been getting from working behind computers all day long.

'Yes, James, we did some modifications while we were saving your life. Your body mass has been reduced by 20%, you now weigh 220 pounds instead of the 250 you were weighing.'

Turning my head, I saw the alien standing there and blurted out, "What the fuck just happened?"

'You were hit with an antediluvian device that left you dying. We rescued you and healed the wound. At the same time we did some modifications to your body.'

"A what? What the hell is an antediluvian device?"

'You were shot in the back with a pistol ... no they are called rifles I think.'

"Someone shot me?" I replied as I tried to look over my shoulder, and said, "I will kill the bastard!"

'The man who shot you with the rifle has been dealt with. You will not have to deal with him again.'

"What did you do to him?" I asked as I climbed to my feet.

'I sent him away, where he can think on what he tried to do.'

"I don't understand. Did you kill him?" I asked, as I heard the gate opening and I looked around the truck and saw my dad's truck and another pulling onto the property.

'No we didn't kill him, I have to go.'

I turned around and the alien was gone.

"Shit! I hate that," I said.

I grabbed the box out of the truck and carried it into the garage.

"JAMES!" screamed a voice from behind me.

Turning, I saw Jane standing there. Her hand was clutched at her mouth while her face had a look of horror on her face as she stood there trembling. Walking towards her, I asked, "What's wrong my love?"

"Your back! It's all bloody," she said, and spun me around and screamed out, "You've been shot."

"I know, but the aliens saved me," I said, as I turned around and took her into my arms. As I stood there holding Jane, two more girls slammed into us and started covering me with their tears as they examined my back.

"Are you ok?" Charlene said, as she cried in my arms

"Who did this? I will castrate him," Kari added, as anger flashed through her green eyes.

Reaching out, I pull Kari into my arms and kissed her forehead, and replied, "I don't know loves, but I was told the person was taken care of. The alien said that he was dealt with, and will not trouble us again."

"I don't care. I want to hurt him for what he did," Kari snapped.

"Honey, let it go, he's ok, and that's all that matters," Charlene said, in a calm voice, trying to sooth Keri's anger.

I leaned down and kissed all three of my ladies and hugged them to let them know I was fine.

"Let's get the trucks unloaded and then we can go out dinner. How about I take all three of you to dinner at El Guadalajara?" I asked as we walked to the trucks.

Jane came to a stop and looked at me, and blurted out, "You want to do what?"

"Take you to dinner," I said, as I opened the back of the trailer. I released the tie downs and pulled the first flight cage off the bed of the trailer. Dropping the ten foot long, five foot wide and eight foot high flight cage on the ground I looked at the second one and shook my head.

"Are you insane?" Charlene said as she pulled two carriers out of the truck.

"No, because this will be the last time we can be pampered with a dinner. You all must realize that where we are going, there won't be any running down the street for a Big Mac. It will be what we can catch and grow. No going to the store to buy new clothes, but what we can make from animal skins that we hunt down and kill," I said.

I walked over to the bed of the truck and unfastened the tie down straps on the second cage and lifted it up and out of the truck bed.

"James! How are you doing that?" Jane blurted out in surprise.

"Doing what?" I asked as I set the cage down.

"That cage weighs four hundred pounds and you just lifted it like it was paper," Jane said.

"It does?" I said in surprise as I looked at the cage.

"Yes they were custom built for Charlene. Each cage cost Charlene three hundred dollars to build. She uses them to breed birds that she supplies to a bird shop in Reno for extra cash."

"I see, well let's get Charlene's birds set up and then we will get going," I said.

Picking up the first of the cages, I carried them into the garage and placed them next to one of the big chest freezers. As I was getting the second one, Charlene opened the door and walked in. She was setting up little trays and hanging them on the sides of the cages and placing wooden dowel perches around the cage. Setting the second cage down, Kari followed what Charlene was doing and then they released the birds into the cages. I stood there watching as the birds paired up and started flying around the cage.

Letting the girls work with the cages, I went inside and into my bedroom. Grabbing some clean clothes, I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I stood there holding the bloody shirt and looked at the hole in it and shook my head as I dropped it into the trash can. I turned on the water and stepped into the shower, and let the water flow over my body which still ached. The bruises were fading as I watched, when I felt the door open and turned to see Jane standing there. Leaning in, I kissed her gently and watched her hands examine my belly.

"These look like they are weeks old instead of just today," she said.

"I know, even the pain is fading," I said as I started playing her firm breasts.

Jane started moaning as I knelt in front of her and started licking her. I quickly brought her to an orgasm.

When I stood up, I reached down to grasp my cock to put it in her. I froze, for what I grasped was not what I woke up with. With a grin I looked at my new equipment, which was at least twelve inches long and very thick. With one hand still playing with Jane's clit and her eyes closed as she kept shuddering from small orgasms, I placed the head of my new cock against her wet pussy and I started pushing it in.

Jane's eyes flew open and she looked down and gasped, "OH MY GOD!"

I shoved hard and the head popped in and she screeched as I stretched her and sank deeper inside her until I hit the back of her pussy and bumped into her cervix. Looking down I saw I still had at least three inches outside of her.

Taking a breath in amazement, I started sliding in and out of her, which started her moaning in passion. Her arms wrapped around my neck as her legs came up around my waist. Gripping her ass in my hands, I started pounding into her as I pressed her against the shower wall. Her soft moans became cries of lust. She screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Pounding harder into, I felt another inch slip inside her as I nibbled on her neck. Then her cervix opened and I shoved all the way into her and I felt the inner ring of her pussy clamp down on me as I bottomed out. Jane collapsed as the orgasm took her over the edge and her eyes rolled up into her head as she lost consciousness. Her head was resting on my shoulder as I slammed up into her and with a roar I unloaded up inside her womb. Turning I sat down on the corner seat and let the water run over us and I noticed she was unconscious. Pulling her off my lap I held her until her eyes started fluttering, and then I started kissing her neck and rubbing her back.

She moaned and opened her eyes.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You passed out beautiful. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Passed out? I have never done that before," she said.

"Always a first time," I replied as I grinned at her.

I helped her to her feet and saw a flash of pain come to her face and her hand cupped her crotch.

"Ohhh, what the fuck did you fuck me with? Your arm?" she asked as she sat on the other step and examined her crotch and saw her pussy was slowly closing. She looked over at me, or more correctly at my cock, and gasped when she saw its size.

"No wonder I feel like I was just been fucked by a baseball bat. That thing should come with a warning."

I snickered and walked over to her. Picking her up, I held her as I said, "It's not that big. Are you ok?"

"Well, it feels like it. Now that I look at it, it's the same thickness, just longer. You hit places I have never felt, and I will be ... let's get dressed and go eat, I'm famished, now," she said.

I set her on her feet and she took the hand held shower nozzle and rinsed herself out while I watched her. She blushed when she realized I was watching. Giving her a kiss, I stepped out of the shower to give her some privacy, and grabbed a towel to dry with. Pulling my underwear on I walked out into the bedroom and finished dressing as Charlene and Kari came in.

They came over and gave me a kiss each and then went to the closet and pulled out identical dresses. Watching them strip and get dressed had me hard and ready to go. I was reaching for Charlene when Jane came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Not now, James. Later you can manhandle them, but if you fuck them now, neither of them will be able to walk after you shove your new monster up inside them," she said as she pulled some underwear out of one of the many boxes stacked around the room.

I noticed the panties she was putting on were green silk thong and I groaned as I picked up my dress slacks and pulled them up my legs and noticed they were very loose."Great, now my clothes don't fit!" I said as I held my pants up.

"We will find something," Jane said as she turned to my suitcase.

As she opened them, my clothes vanished as well as the clothes I was holding up. Before I could say anything, they were back in my hands.

"James, I think the Aliens just fixed your clothes," Kari said as she started laughing and then her eyes fell on my new cock. "Oh, My God!" she gasped out and Charlene turned around and looked at Kari.

"What?" she asked.

I sat down and started pulling up my new pair of underwear real quick, when she turned around and looked at me. I covered my cock, and pulled the pants up, and she gasped when she saw the bulge.

"Oh, my! Is that for us, James?" Charlene asked as she started licking her lips.

"Later, girls. If James was to fuck you with his new cock, you two would be walking bow legged into the restaurant, so we will try it out later," she said as she walked over to me and turned around, "Zip, please."

Taking the zipper, I slowly slid it up her spine, until it was at the center of her back on the silk dress. She stepped away and the emerald green dress hugged her in all the right places.

"You're no fun, Mom," Charlene said as she licked her lips.

"Later, ladies. I promise you that, now let's go eat," I said.

I pulled my shoes on and we walked out the door. We walked out of the house and over to the trucks. I helped the three women up into Jane's truck, and went over to mine and climbed in. Backing up, I let Jane head out. I followed her after I unhitched the trailer and closed the main gate. Following the ladies down the road I wondered what Hamilton wanted that was worth murdering someone. I know it wasn't drugs. My dad hated illegal drugs like crazy. I remember the one time I did weed; he had me pulling sagebrush by hand to extend the backyard by eighty feet, and digging the hole for the KOI pond my mom wanted. I swore I would never touch a drug ever again and I never did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.