Dogman
Time flies

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Time flies - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I stood there watching the police car go down the road and then walked back to the house. Turning to step up onto the porch, I spotted a flash of light on the hills to the north as I went inside.

Going to the desk, I picked up my dad's Canon binoculars. Going over to the window, I looked at the hill where I had seen the flash of light, and grinned as I saw Mark Hamilton jumping up and down, throwing a fit. His horse was shying away from him as he was bitching. He finally grabbed the reins and climbed up into the saddle and turned away to ride down the back of the hill.

Shaking my head, I walked to the desk and set the glasses down. I went to check on the dogs. I spent the next thirty minutes cleaning up the cages and then picked up the remaining male pup from the rottie litter and played with it.

"You need a name little one," I said as the four-pound pup chewed on my boot toe.

As I sat in the chair, I watched him grab things and start chewing on them. I was laughing my ass off as it grabbed the ten-speed's bike tire and started working on it.

Going over, I picked him up and set him back in the pen with his mother and said, "Okay, Chewie. Let me get you a rawhide bone."

Reaching into the large box again, I pulled out some strips of rawhide and tossed some in each kennel. Then grabbing a dozen larger bones I went to the back door and threw them to the dogs that were running loose and watched them go to town on them.

"I'd better make a trip into Reno and hit the Pet Smart for more dog stuff," I said as I watched Sampson chomp on the two-foot long rawhide 'bone'.

Going to the kitchen, I checked the roast, and added the vegetables as Jane's note said to do. Grabbing a coke, I sat down at the table and with a sigh. I grabbed another pad and started writing more shit to buy.

As I was writing, I heard a horn blare. I got up and walked to the door and saw the truck from Lowes. The dogs were barking at the gate as I stepped out, so I called them to me. The dogs came over and I shut them inside the house.

Walking down the driveway, I opened the gate and yelled, "Put it in the barn."

The driver nodded to me and they backed the flatbed up to the barn as I opened the doors. Ten minutes after they started taking the first load off, the second truck pulled up. Between the two forklifts, they had it stacked inside the barn for me in short order. I shook my head at all the supplies I'd bought. I pulled several hundred's out and passed them out to the four men.

"Go take your families out to dinner on me," I said as I closed up the barn.

"What are you going to do with all that stuff Mister Anderson," Johnny Gordon asked.

"Not sure what my girlfriend wants it for. When she wants me to know, she will tell me. She told me to get it, so I got it," I said as I shook their hands.

The men laughed as they climbed up into the truck and backed them around. They headed down the road, and I saw the other truck coming up the road. They passed each other and soon Jane was backing the truck around and parking it.

"Hi, ladies, you're back early," I said as I kissed each of them.

"Yeah, we were able to get a lot of the stuff we wanted still boxed. So we finished early," Jane replied as she walked over to the last empty POD and said, "James, better order a couple more PODS and then we will be finished."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said as I started unloading boxes from the back of the U-Haul. It took an hour of unloading, and then I stood there in shock as I looked at the boxes of tools, a pottery wheel, an anvil and the equipment for a smithy. Shaking my head, I went and got the dolly for the forty-pound anvil and quickly had it in the POD next to the boxes of metal shelves.

"Shit where am I going to set up all this shit?" I said as I dropped the last five-tier shelf system down.

"That's for the pantry we are going to set up in the garage," Jane said as she came into the pod.

"Oh!" I replied as I went up into the shed and slid the dolly under the stacks of boxes that said Movie Gallery on it.

"DVDs?" I asked, as I pulled the first of five stacks down the ramp.

"Yep, roughly five thousand movies and games," Jane said.

I stopped and looked at her and said, "You have to be kidding. What the hell are we going to do with all these movies?"

"Watch them. What else would you do with them? Now hurry up, dinner is ready," Jane said as she walked back into the house.

Shaking my head again, I quickly wheeled the last of the boxes down the ramp and shoved them next to the others. Standing the dolly next to the pod, I lifted the truck's ramp and slid it back in place. Pulling the door down, I locked it. Then I closed the pod doors and went inside.


JANE

I was cutting up the roast after scooping the potatoes, onions, carrots and peppers out of the crockpot when James came in.

"Hi, wash up," I said.

I carried the platter over to the table and set it down by James' chair. Going back to the kitchen, I turned the juice into a thick gravy, and poured it into the gravy boat. Charlene grabbed it, and took it to the table while Kari grabbed the bowl of vegetables and took them to the table as well.

"Smells good, Mom," Charlene said as she stood at the table sniffing.

"Thanks, don't stand there smelling, grab some drinks from the fridge," I said as put the pot in the sink and filled it with water and soap.


JAMES

I dried my hands and walked into the dining room as Charlene was getting drinks. I said, "I made a pitcher of sun tea, earlier. It's in the blue pitcher."

"That sounds good to me," Jane said as she walked by me and kissed me.

Charlene filled four cups with the tea and brought them to the table and we sat down to eat. The roast was tender and delicious, melting in our mouths as we ate. The vegetables were so tender you could cut them with a fork, while the gravy was thick and delicious poured over the potatoes and meat.

"This is good," I said as took a fork full and chewed it.

"Yes, it is. I figure we will be cooking a lot of meals in the pots while we are working," Jane said.

"We should get some more crock pots to cook with," I said as I dabbed up gravy with the rolls.

The girls burst out laughing at my words and I looked at them and finally shook my head, "Let me guess ... you bought some."

"We cleaned Wal-Mart out of them. I've got sixteen of them in the POD along with tons of other household items. In fact they were a little ticked off with me. Tried to give me a run around about buying so many items, and I said I could always go to Costco or to another store. Shut the manager right up," Jane said.

Laughing I leaned back in my chair and said, "Jane, I believe it. Now, Kari, you should head home, tonight. We don't want your foster parents to make a police report against us."

"I already called them and said I was spending the night, and that I have my work clothes with me," she replied as she placed her fork and knife on the plate and wiped her mouth. "Besides, I want you to fuck me good, tonight. Send me to work with a smile on my face, and my cunt wanting more of your big dick," she said with a grin forming on her face that flashed her dimples at me.

"Sure if that's what you want, but you will have to deal with your coworkers when they ask about the grin, and why you're walking bowlegged," I said grinning back at her.

I could tell she was thinking about what I said, because her face took on a serious expression as she sat there. Getting up, I carried my plate to the sink and rinsed it off. Grabbing the scrubber I started filling the sink when Jane grabbed it out of my hand.

"Out! This is women's work. Go organize your ammo or something," she ordered.

"I do know how to do dishes, and the ammo is organized," I said.

"James, I love you, but you need to realize that where we are going you have to be the man. Men don't do dishes, their wives or slaves do. Now git," she said with steel in her voice.

I knew when I was beaten and made a hasty retreat, as the three girls started cleaning the kitchen and dining room. Going into the den, I sat down at the computer and turned it on. Staring at the computer screen, I did a web search for the POD Company, and ordered five more pods to be delivered tomorrow.

Then I brought up my bank account and flinched when I saw how much we had spent. Pulling up my savings, I transferred three quarters of my savings to my checking account. Then I thought of my will. I quickly did a search for making a will. I followed the directions and sat there as I tried to figure out whom to leave it to. Then I thought to heck with it, and left it all to the Boy and Girl Scouts of America, along with two hundred thousand dollars remaining in my savings account and anything left in my checking account at the time of my death. The money was to be used to build a camp for them. I printed out the will and signed it. Tomorrow I knew I had to take the papers to my father's lawyer.

"What you doing, James?" Charlene asked as she came in with a glass in her hands.

"Just making out my will. I don't want some asshole getting my property, so I left it all to the Boy and Girl Scouts of America, along with two hundred thousand to build a camp for them."

"That's an awesome thing to do. I wish I had the money to help," she said.

"You do, let me see your credit card," I said.

"Ok, just a second," she said, and started to turn and placed the glass on the desk, "here's some tea for you."

"Thanks," I said.

She ran out of the room as I took a sip of the tea. She was back before I could set the glass down.

"Here you go," Charlene said as she handed me the card.

Taking the card, I pulled up the bank, then the account. I almost shit myself when I saw the balance. "Do you have a PayPal account?" I asked.

"Yes I do, its Charlene3465@aol.com," she said.

Bringing up PayPal, I said, "Enter your password."

Charlene walked around the desk and dropped into my lap, her fingers flew over the keys and she hit enter.

I added the card to her account, and transferred four hundred thousand from her card to the account. I then brought up the will page again, and let her enter her information as she sat on my lap. As she worked, I played with her breasts. By the time she was done, she was squirming on my lap as I played with her.

"Stop it, or I will rape you," Charlene said as she hit print.

With a grin as I blew on her ear, I whispered, "Can't rape the willing."

"That's enough, you two. Charlene, it's bedtime. You and Kari need to get to sleep, and so does James. We have a busy week ahead of us," Jane said coming into the room.

"I know, Mom," Charlene said as she slipped off my lap.

She picked up her credit card and kissed me. Patting her on the ass as she left, I turned back to the computer and brought up the will site again.

"Jane do you have a will filled out?"

"Yes, I do, I have had one for years. Why?" she asked.

"Just wanted it straightened out before hand, I have mine all set now, just need to get it to the lawyer," I said.

I started searching the web for some things for the girls. Stopping on one site, I looked at the .300 Weatherby for all three women. I typed in the commands and had nine of them ordered along with three thousand rounds per rifle along with all the paraphernalia I would need to reload all the ammo. Typing in some more commands I had them set for delivery on Wednesday to the house.

"James we should get some sleep," Jane said.

"Coming. Just shutting down, now," I said as I stood up and yawned. Walking out of the den, I followed Jane into the bedroom. Charlene and Kari were already in bed spooned together as we stripped and I slid in behind Charlene as Jane slid in behind me. She reached up and turned the light off and we drifted off to sleep.


Monday the 9th

We woke to the sound of an air horn going off. Getting up, I threw some clothes on and walked to the door. Stepping out on the porch I saw the POD delivery trucks and walked over to the gate. Pulling it open, I shouted, "Put them by the left side of the barn."

The driver nodded his head, and he backed around and had them off the truck in thirty minutes. I watched him drive down the road and noticed a stream of UPS trucks coming up the road. Going to the door I shouted, "Lock the dogs on the back porch and come help receive packages."

As we signed for the last of the packages I shook my head at the hundreds of boxes and looked at Jane and said, "What the hell did you order?"

"Some of this and that," she replied as she shoved a stack of boxes in my hands and said, "POD three. Charlene, those six boxes by you go in POD two. Kari the twenty tall ones go in the garage. Somewhere there are some boxes of wax that go with those skis."

I carried the five boxes around to the POD and opened the door. Setting them down inside, I looked at all the kitchen shit and said, "Glad I'm not moving this shit."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.