Dogman - Cover

Dogman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Saturday the 7th

Science Fiction Sex Story: Saturday the 7th - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

JANE

The lightning continued to flash in the window, and I woke up from the intense sound of the thunder. Looking at the clock, I saw it was near four am. I lay there for several minutes, and then slipped out of bed. I walked to the door and pulled one of the robes off the hook on the back.

Slipping it on, I walked down the hall, and went into the puppy room to check on the pups. Seeing that they were ok, I went back to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I grabbed the milk. I went to the drainer, pulled a glass out, and filled it. Draining the glass, I rinsed it out and put it back in the drainer to dry as she put the gallon of milk away.

"That was good," I said.

I walked to the window, and looked out at the storm that was still raging. Shaking my head, I walked back towards the bedroom and stopped outside James' bedroom.

Biting my lip, I slipped out of the robe and my panties. With the clothes in one hand, I opened the door and quietly slipped inside the darkened room. Closing the door, I could make out James' body under the sheets and walked to the bed. Dropping my clothes, I lifted the covers, and slid under them.


JAMES

I was sound asleep, sawing logs, when I felt a hand come around my body. Opening my eyes, I rolled over to look into Jane's face.

"Hi, can't sleep?" I asked.

"Woke up a few minutes ago. Checked the puppies, had a glass of milk, and decided I would slip in here," Jane said.

"And why did you want to slip in here?" I asked.

I slid my hand over her side and cupped her ass. That was when I realized she was naked.

I leaned in and kissed her as I started rubbing my hand over her ass. Jane moaned as I kissed her. Before I knew what was happening, my hand was between her legs. I felt her get wet as my finger slipped up inside her and she shuddered as her first orgasm raced through her body.

I continued to slide my finger in and out of Jane and she rolled over onto her back. Shoving my underwear down with one hand, I slipped between her legs and swiped my cock into her moist slit. Pulling my finger out I shoved deeply inside her and slowly started making love to her. Her legs came up and hooked onto my thighs as I slowly fucked her to her orgasms. Kissing her neck as I made love to her, I felt her second orgasm hit. She clamped her thighs tightly around my waist. Her body arched up against mine, and I unloaded inside her, as she was finishing. I started to collapse onto her, but then rolled to the side. Lying there, I panted as Jane cuddled up onto my shoulder.

"God, I have wanted that since I was sixteen," Jane said.

"If I had known, I would have been right there for you," I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Hmm, I would have liked that," Jane said.

She started twirling her fingers in my chest hairs as I pulled the sheet back up over us. We were just dozing when a thought popped into my head, "Oh my god, I came inside you," I said as I looked at her.

"You sure did," Jane said with a smile.

"I could have made you pregnant," I said in shock.

"I hope so."

"But you won't know whose child it is, if they blank your memory," I said.

"Yes, I will, because it will look like you," Jane replied as she leaned up and kissed him. Breaking the kiss she said, "Go back to sleep, lover. We have a busy day tomorrow."

"But!" I stammered.

"Sleep, let me worry about it," Jane said and closed her eyes.

I laid my head back on my pillow and stared at the roof for over an hour thinking on what's going to happen to Jane and possibly my child.

"That's it. Get up, James! Let's go into the kitchen and talk. You lying here, just thinking, is just too loud to take," Jane said.

She slid out of the bed and slipped her panties on. Picking up the robe, she put it on and walked to the door.

Looking back at me lying on the bed she said, "Come on."

Pulling my underwear back up, I climbed out of bed and grabbed my shorts. Pulling them on, I followed her out the door and to the kitchen. When I got there, Jane was making coffee.

Grabbing two cups, I set them beside the machine. I added sugar and cream to one, for Jane. Turning to the fridge, I pulled out a tray of sweet rolls and set them on the counter.

Jane opened the cabinet door, and pulled out two small plates and put a roll on each of them. Placing them in the microwave, she heated them for twenty seconds.

"Want to talk about it?" she asked.

"I don't want you to have to raise a child by yourself," I said and turned and punched the 8x8 ceiling support that was part of the entryway.

"I have already done that. I raised Charlene and I think I did an excellent job. So you just let me worry about that," Jane as she pulled the plates out of the microwave. Setting them on the table, she grabbed the coffee pot and filled the cups for them. Carrying the plates to the table, she set them down and returned for the coffee cups.

"I know you have, and she seems very responsible, but..." I said.

"There are no 'buts' about it, unless it's your cute one," Jane said as she smiled as she took a bite of the roll.

I groaned at her joke and took a sip of coffee. "I need to figure out what I am going to take with me. I better get some paper to write on," I said as I stood up and walked to the den and grabbed two legal pads and a pen off the desk.

Looking at the guns in the gun case, I knew I was going to need more ammo. Especially some for the Mark V Royal Ultramark that my dad owned, it would be a good big game gun. Walking to the cabinet I knelt, and opened the bottom of the case, and counted the boxes of .340 Weatherby ammo for the weapon. There were twenty boxes, and each box held two hundred rounds. I thought I had better order some extra.

"What you doing, James?" Jane asked from the doorway

"Counting ammo," I said as I looked at the different ammos in the bottom of the case.

"Ok, hand me a pad and I will write while you count," Jane said.

Handing her the pad and pen I started pulling out boxes of ammo and counting. Ten minutes later, I had them sorted and stacked. "Ok, we have twenty boxes in .340, thirteen boxes of .22s, nineteen boxes of .45s, nine boxes of 9 mils, seventeen boxes of thirty caliber, twelve boxes of 10 gauge, and five boxes of 20 gauge rounds for the double barrel. We have ten clips for the 9 mil Beretta, sixteen for my grandfather's 1911.45, and seven full clips for what looks like an M1 ... but I don't see an M1 here,"," I said as I started stacking the boxes on the desk.

"Could it be in your dad's pickup? There is a gun rack in there," Jane asked.

"No, I drove the truck over to Peterson's ranch. I would have noticed it," I said as I sat on the edge of the desk.

"Maybe it's in closet or something."

"Yeah, let me go check my dad's," I said and went into my dad's room and over to the walk in closet. I started moving things around and found the weapon against the corner wall. Lifting it up, I carried it back into the den and set it in the cabinet.

"Found it. It was in the closet for some reason," I said.

"So what type of ammo do you need for it?" Jane asked as she was writing down her list.

" .30 Caliber," I replied.

"Ok, well so you know, I found sixteen more of those empty clips for the M1 in the drawer next the cabinet along with a locked pistol case," Jane said as she pointed at the two drawer filing cabinet.

"Thanks," I said as I picked up the case and looked at it. Setting it back down, I walked around the desk and looked in the drawers for a key. Opening each drawer, I searched but didn't find a security torx key.

"Hmmm, not in here," I said as I leaned back and tried to think of where my dad would have kept the key.

"Well, we will find it later. Right now, we know what ammo you need. I'm doing clothes, now," Jane said.

Getting up I walked around, and looked at the pad and blurted out, "Five hundred pairs of socks, underwear and T-shirts? I can't take all that with me," I said in surprise.

"Yes, you can. I said I would negotiate, and I did. You are getting the house and all the out buildings, the vehicles, the dogs and horses. I'm also going to get you forty chickens if I can. I hope you know how to pluck feathers," she said with a smile as she looked up at me.

I dropped on the seat in surprise and then picked up the other pad and started writing.

"James how much do you have?" Jane asked as she continued to write.

"I made just under two hundred thousand for the cattle and horses. I had about five hundred thousand in the bank," I said without looking up as I wrote down.

"Good, hand me your bank card," Jane demanded as she got up.

"It's in my wallet. Why?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"I'm going to use your computer and start ordering things. I will have them overnighted, or next day mail, and we should have them by Monday or Tuesday at the latest."

"Ok," I said as I got up and walked into my bedroom. Stopping at the chair where I had thrown my pants I picked them up and pulled my wallet out. Going back into the other room, I pulled out my Visa card, and set it on the desk.

"Thank you," she said as she was typing on the computer.

"See if you can get me a four wheeler with a cart," I said.

"Ok. I got the Polaris Sportsman 4 wheeler along with a cart, and now I am getting you a Widetrack Snowmobile on a trailer with additional parts in case you have to fix them." Jane said.

Unknown to James, she ordered four of each, as well as enough parts to fix them, twice over.

"Any dirt bikes?" I asked as I sat down and started writing things down and then looked up at Jane and asked, "What about fuel?"

"You really want one? As for fuel, the agreement with the aliens is that all the fuel tanks will refill themselves," Jane said.

"Cool! I wonder how much you would have gotten for the cows I sold and you never know. It may come in handy for scouting," I said as I looked back down and crossed off the twenty fifty gallon drums of fuel I had written down.

"Ok, the vehicles will be here Wednesday. The rest of the stuff I ordered should be here on Tuesday. Your ten new deep freezers will be here this afternoon. The wind turbine and the three-dock power station for hand held electronics, if you're out in the field, will be here on Monday. I've also ordered you two solar 'car battery' chargers.

"There will be two 13-watt general-purpose solar modules, and a five solar panel ground mounted system. Those will supply power to the house and out buildings. I have also ordered 500 ten year, energy efficient, LED light bulbs."

"Damn, I think I will let you handle that, and I will get the food," I said.

"No, you need to go and buy back four of your dad's horses, and ten cows. Also, you need to go to Reno, and pick up as much ammo as you can. Take the motor home, and fill the back garage. Get all the books you can, on farming and car repair. Get filters, cases of oil, boxes of nails, bolts, nuts of all sizes, and any tool you think you will need to survive. Also, I think you should look for a 'Woodmizer Portable Sawmill', like Peterson has. Get all the parts you may need, as replacements, plus sharpening tools, " Jane said without looking up from the computer.

"A what?" I asked in surprise.

"A sawmill to make lumber. I think you will need it," Jane replied.

"Ok, I will let you do this. I'm going to go cook something. Want some more coffee?" I asked.

"Yes, please," Jane said, and handed him her cup.

Taking the cup, I walked back to the kitchen and refilled the cups. Opening the fridge, I pulled out some bag of frozen potatoes, sausage links, eggs, bread, and butter. Pulling two frying pans out, I set them on the stove to warm up and added oil to one of the pans. Dropping the potatoes in one pan, I rolled the links out of the package, and into the other.

Grabbing Jane's cup I carried it back down the hall and set it on the desk. She was typing away like crazy on the keyboard so I left her alone to do that. Walking out of the room, I collided with Charlene and caught her before she could fall.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I am ... now," Charlene said, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on my mouth.

I stood there stunned for a second as Charlene pressed against me for a second and then returned the kiss as I cupped her ass. She hopped up and wrapped her long legs around my hips as I went into the kitchen. Setting her ass on the counter, I turned to the stove, and rolled the links and stirred the potatoes. Turning back to Charlene, I started kissing her and exploring her body. Opening the robe all the way, I noticed she was naked underneath and took her left breast into my mouth and started biting it. I kissed my way back to her mouth and tongue tied with her as I massaged her breasts.

Charlene moaned in pleasure, and her hands slid down to my waist. She raised her feet up to my waist, and slipped her toes into the waistband of my shorts and shoved them down with her feet. Her hands snaked down in front of us, and she grabbed my hard cock as I stepped closer to her, pressing my cock against her pussy.

I broke the kiss and said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, fuck me," Charlene said.

With those words, I shoved inside her and felt her stiffen. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes, don't stop," she said with a sigh.

I continued to thrusts deeper until I was all the way inside her. Bottoming out, I looked into her eyes and slowly fucked her.

She leaned back and moaned as I started pounding into her. With each thrust, I bottomed out and she winced as I hit her cervix. Her legs tightened around my waist and she cried out as I fucked her to a climax and came just as she did.

"Don't mind me, I got the food," Jane said as she stirred the potatoes as I fucked her daughter on the counter.

I yanked out of Charlene and blurted out in fear, "Oh shit! What am I doing?"

"Looks like you know what you were doing. Is she better than me?" Jane asked and then saw the fear in my eyes and she said, "Don't worry James I'm not angry."

"But..."

"As I said before, you have a cute one. Now, why don't the both of you, go take a shower," Jane said as Charlene giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.