Pernicious Pair: Sex in the City
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trish and Carl take sex to new heights!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Carl and Trish watched with amusement and awe as authorities rushed to the scene of two massive car pile-ups; one on the Northend Overpass and the other on the Southend Overpass. The pair could be heard giggling between the two overpasses, their massive naked bodies casting ominous shadows over countless people as their giant bodies sat crouched on the ground, their chests and heads above the elevated freeways.

"This is the police. Do not move!" a stern voice belted from a chopper above. "You will allow police, fire and emergency medical vehicles to conduct their duties on the roadways. If you interfere, we will shoot!" Trisha and Carl stared at each other as they snorted in giggles. "I have a good mind to pee on these little roads when they get here," the handsome brown-haired Carl joked to Trish. Trish was simply in rapture, breathing in their funky sexy aromas, basking in the hot summer sun on her silky skin as she dreamed what they would do next as horny naked giants. "Let's see what happens when they get here. I may want to pee on them, too," Trish purred into Carl's ear as she nibbled on his lobe.

Police cars, fire trucks and ambulances pulled up on the overpass, nearly in front of the imposing 25-year old giants. HI, JOIN THE PARTY, Carl said invitingly. WOW, LOOK AT HOW SMALL THOSE POLICE CARS, FIRE TRUCKS AND AMUBLANCES ARE, Trish beamed sensuously down to rescue personnel. CAN I PLAY WITH THEM?, Carl asked evilly. I GOT IT!, Trish exclaimed. Within a milli-second she was holding a police car in her hand, lifting it to her big blue eyes, poking inside with her long fingernails. HEY CARL, THIS TOY IS SO CUTE, YOU'VE GOT TO CHECK IT OUT. Trish handed Carl the car, which now was coated in cum from Trish's hand.

"Stop right now and place the police car back on the road!" several police and firemen shouted at the couple. Trish leaned over and draped her massive blonde hair above them. OR WHAT?? Trish boomed menacingly. Immediately shots rang out. THAT'S IT! Carl exclaimed emphatically. Trish remained in a kneeling position as she watched Carl rise to his full 115-foot height and aimed his penis down to the roadway below. Trish giggled as shots continued to merely leave welts on her skin, one of the bullets actually coming to rest on the top of her nipple.

As Carl prepared to pee, Trish blew a kiss to his penis, the warm female wind instantly standing the cock to attention. Trish continued blowing and then fondling it with her fingers. It didn't take long; Carl came with a furry, tossing cum like foam from a shaving cream bottle all over the emergency vehicles, blanketing upwards of 30 men and women in love milk. NOW THAT'S HOT! Trish announced to the community. Carl was overwhelmed with pleasure, panting as he watched Trish take the police car he was holding and drooled inside it, filling the vehicle completely with her spit. She placed it among the exasperated emergency workers and on the cum-encased roadway.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.