The Choir Director - Cover

The Choir Director

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was the girls' choir director at a small college. I loved my job. I loved the college girls even more and particularly loved having sex with the girls but to do that I had to strongly "encourage" (blackmail has such a bad rap) my favorites girls. [If you don't want to read about a man using influential and controlling power over college girls, please move on]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Come in!" I replied to the knock on my office door.

"Mr. DeLibo," Allison said timidly, poking her head in.

"Come in," I said, urging her forward with an overexaggerated wave.

She closed the door and I motioned her to a seat. She was acting skittish and I hadn't asked her to come to my office after choir practice. She and the other girls were free to go their own way this fine Monday morning.

"What's on your mind, Allison?"

"Uh ... it's about choir."

"That's good. I'm not very good with math or science," I joked.

"I was just wondering if ... um ... if I was doing okay?"

"You're doing great, Allison. I love your voice. I'm very pleased."

"Oh ... uh ... thank you."

She stood.

"Was there something else you wanted to talk about?"

She shook her head sadly.

"There is something," I said with a glint in my eye. "Say it."

She looked at me.

"Say it," I insisted. "Tell me what you want."

"I ... I want you to fuck me." She put her head down.

I smiled.

"Look at me."

She raised her head.

"I'd be glad too. Lock the door and get undressed."

She wanted it. She wanted me or at a minimum the orgasm. This was exhilarating. It never happened before at any of the other colleges I taught at. A girl needed my cock!

I cleared space on the middle of my desk then began to undress.

"Come here," I said when she was naked.

I leaned down and sucked on her tits. Allison trembled in my arms.

I turned us around and sat her on my desk.

"Lean back," I instructed.

I opened her legs and let them hang up in the air. I stepped forward and pushed my hard cock into her cunt.

"Ohhh!" she moaned loudly.

"You like this don't you, slut? You're going to be my little cock whore your entire time at college."

I didn't really expect her to respond and she didn't. All she did was moan as I thrusted in her wet cunt. It was definitely wet. She was evidently thinking about this during choir practice and maybe for longer.

"I'll give you plenty of cock. We're going to have a great time you and me. You'll do anything for cock, won't you?"

"Yesss," she hissed.

She answered in the affirmative. Interesting! Originally she'd do anything not to be fucked but now she'd do anything to keep getting fucked. There were some possibilities here to be explored.

"Fuck! I love fucking your sweet cunt! I love your cunt, Allison. I love fucking you."

She was in her own world. She was only focused on experiencing her orgasm. She didn't care about anything else.

"You and I are going to be even closer from now on. We're going to be doing this more often. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yessssss."

She was listening after all.

I grabbed her tits forcefully and began to fuck into her very hard.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I groaned.

"Ooooooooh!" Allison moaned and then her pussy began to squeeze and contract around my cock.

"That's it, slut! Cum! Cum on my cock! You're my cock slut. You need my cock all the time. That's the way I like it. You're my cock whore now. Ahhhhh!"

I powerfully unloaded my jizz sending my streams into her wonderful pussy.

I pulled out and staggered back. That was an excellent fuck.

"Get dressed," I said. "I have a couple of things to finish here and then we'll go to my place."

Allison, my cock bitch, spent the night with me.


"I'm here to see President Harlowe," I told his secretary.

I had no idea why I was here this late Wednesday afternoon. I never spoke with the school's president alone if at all and in those rare times it was always with Dean Wilson and my fellow music instructors. If the president had policy changes we learned them through my dean.

"Go right on in," she said, hanging up the phone.

I opened the door.

"Come in," Harlowe greeted friendly. "Close the door and have a seat."

"Yes, sir."

"I have something to discuss with you."

"What's that?"

"In a moment. How are you? How is your first year at the school?"

"Good, sir. You have a great school. I love it here."

"Good, good. Call me John."

"Okay, John."

"So you're probably wondering why I called you to meet with me."

"Yes."

"A girl came to me with a strange tale."

"A girl?"

"Yes, from your choir. Erin is her name."

"Erin," I said, taking a deep breathe. "She's a good girl."

"Is she?"

I didn't like how he said that but I played it straight up.

"Yes, she's part of a trio for the choir tour."

"Oh, good," Harlowe said. "So Erin told me this story about how she and some other girls are being blackmailed into having sex. I guess there's video that makes it look like they stole money. She says they didn't. She also said she was forced to make it look like another girl stole so that girl would be blackmailed into having sex too."

"What? Is this true?" I said, attempting my best surprised performance.

"It was a fascinating story."

"So you believe she was just making it up?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

I wasn't sure if he was playing coy with me or not. If Erin told Harlowe then she certainly would have mentioned my name. I had to play innocent and naive.

"Erin's a talented singer. A little flighty at time, but it's hard to imagine why she'd make up such a story though it's obviously made-up."

"It does seem that way, doesn't it? Yet..." He paused and smiled.

I could feel my heart beat and my pores sweat.

He said, "It was a teacher she accused."

"A teacher?" I pretended to be aghast.

"Yes. You."

"Me!" I said, acting indignant. "She's saying I forced her to have sex with me?"

"Yes. She is an attractive girl."

"This is outrageous, sir!" I rose from my seat. "I'll have a talk with her and end such foolishness."

"Sit down," he said firmly.

I retook my seat.

"So you deny that you did this?"

"I certainly do!"

"Oh, how unfortunate for me."

Unfortunate?

He said, "I was hoping you were doing it because I want in on it."

Ha! Nice try! He was trying to trick me into admitting my guilt. No way in hell!

"I'm not," I said. "Erin's story is ridiculous."

"You've moved around a lot," he said.

"Yes," I replied. What did that have to do anything?

"It's interesting that someone as talented as you can't seem to stay in the same location."

"I like change. I like variety."

"I hope you've found a home here finally."

"I think I have. I can't promise anything" I was instantly thinking this would be my one and only year at this college.

"I couldn't help wonder if there was another reason you left those schools."

"No," I said, shaking my head.

"College girls sure are pretty and sexy. I sure would love to have sex with them, but it's difficult for a president because I have very limited direct contact with students. I couldn't come up with a plan to entrap a girl like Erin."

"I didn't do it. Erin is lying for some reason. I'm not blackmailing her."

"Let me get this straight," he said strongly. "As fantastic as Erin's story is, I think she's telling the truth. I was excited when she told me the story because I knew you finally acted. Your resume tells me that you need to move on because it feels too dangerous. I want in. I want to fuck beautiful sexy college girls. I had Erin describe what you made her do. She broke down in tears. I want my cock in her cunt and up her ass and down her throat. If I have the wrong man, then you're fired today. I'm sorry but you're out. I can do that. I'm the president. However, if you have Erin trapped and some other girls too then you're perfectly safe. I want to make my school a safe haven for you. You can get all the college girl cunt you want as long as you're sharing your bounty with me."

I couldn't believe it! This was a dream come true! I truly was home! I could stay here!

"When would you like to fuck Erin?" I asked.

"It can't be here in my office or at my house. I'm married."

"My place? I'll buy a bigger bed for the guest room so you can entertain a girl while I'm doing the same in my room."

"Sounds like you need a work bonus."

So the school would pay for it? Excellent.

"President Harlowe?" I said. "I do think Erin deserves a punishment. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone. I threatened her with jail, but if she's in jail we can't fuck her. What if you fucked her for a couple of hours and then I came in and we dp'd her. She needs to experience some pain."

Harlowe laughed. "I could probably only last an hour at best."

"I think you'll be surprised. Fucking college girls brings the best performance out of one's cock."


I emailed Erin and told her to be at my place tonight.

The bed was expressed delivered that evening. It was expensive but my "bonus" would cover it.

Erin showed up as instructed.

"Get undressed," I told her in the entryway as soon as the front door was closed. "I have a new bed for you to try out. So how is life?"

"Okay," she said glumly.

"Hey, you're not in jail so that's a good thing. You've haven't done anything stupid like tell someone, so it shows that you're smart."

I guided the naked Erin to the guest room.

"Lie down with your legs open and wait. Look sexy like you're waiting for a guy to come in and fuck you because that's what's going to happen."

President Harlowe showed up about ten minutes later.

"She's here and waiting," I said.

"Good. Hopefully we're not too noisy that it makes it hard for you to wait to come in."

"I'll be alright. I have my own entertainment until then. Would you like to meet her?"

"Sure!"

I guided him to my bedroom.

"This is Allison," I introduced. "She's become my cock whore. She can't get enough ... Turn and show him your pussy."

Allison did so. The jizz on her cunt told Harlowe what I was doing recently.

"She's beautiful," Harlowe said, eyeing the freshly fucked blonde.

"Yeah," I agreed. "There are a lot of beautiful girls in the choir."

"How many girls are your whores?"

"Only four but it should be easier to get more with your support."

"Four!" he chuckled. "You have my complete support. Let me know what you need."

"It's not really a need but a want."

"Just name it. I can make it happen."

"Thanks. I'll let you know later."

"So where's Erin?"

"This way," I said. "I'll be right back, Allison."

"Okay," she properly replied.

"Allison's addicted to the orgasm," I said as we left my room. "It's a wonderful thing."

I gently rapped on the guest room door and opened it. Erin hurried back into position. She was being disobedient.

"I'm busy with Allison but I know this guy who badly wants to fuck you so here he is."

I stepped out and Harlowe stepped in.

"President Harlowe!" Erin said in shock.

"Hello again," he said. "We meet in better circumstances..."

I closed the door and returned to Allison.


I sent Allison home forty-minutes later after another rousing fuck. She had to be gone to ensure my cock could recuperate before joining Harlowe and Erin.

An hour later when it was time, I knocked on the door to let Harlowe know I was coming in.

Harlowe was on his back with pillows propped behind his head with a big smile on his face while a worn out looking Erin was gently licking his cock.

"So how are you Erin?" I asked.

She looked at me. The dark circles around her eyes told me she spent some of the time crying.

I said sternly, "If you tell anyone ever again, Allison and Caitlin will testify it was your plan to steal the money and that you forced the other girls do go along with it. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said meekly.

"Good. Until you graduate you belong to me and to President Harlowe. You will fuck whenever, whoever, and however I tell you to fuck. It might not just be us you fuck." I had some additional plans in my head.

"Yes, sir."

"What do you want? Cunt or ass?" I asked Harlowe.

He thought for a second then said, "Ass."

I said to Erin. "Put your ass down on his cock but face me."

Erin wearily climbed over. Harlowe's cock was hardening as she moved. He grabbed her hips and pushed her ass down on his cock.

"Lean back," I said.

I didn't need to say it. Harlowe had reached around, grabbed her tits, and pulled her back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.