The Choir Director - Cover

The Choir Director

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was the girls' choir director at a small college. I loved my job. I loved the college girls even more and particularly loved having sex with the girls but to do that I had to strongly "encourage" (blackmail has such a bad rap) my favorites girls. [If you don't want to read about a man using influential and controlling power over college girls, please move on]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Choir practice was Monday through Thursday from two to four though I often ended early with an expression of disgust regarding their abilities. I knew the girls could do this. They were talented but they weren't putting out the effort I expected and desired.

I knew I could bring out the girls' best. My ability to bring out a choir's ability was the reason I was able to work at different colleges. If there was a job opening for choir director at a school, my resume was always one of the top ones. It was definitely advantageous to have the capacity to move from school to school, since I liked to put some of the girls into a fragile and precarious position where they had no other option but to fuck me. It worked so well with Allison, Caitlin, and Erin.


Monday I made it a point to greet my three girls by briefly holding their hands. It made them uncomfortable but that wasn't my problem. I might give each a hug tomorrow to see how they reacted. I was bad, but I loved it. Power and control gave me such a rush.

I announced to the choir, "Today we'll begin focusing exclusively on the songs in the upcoming tour. I've already selected three girls for a breakout in one song, Caitlin, Erin, and Allison. As we go along, I foresee certain songs having a solo part or maybe a duet. I haven't decided. There's also going to be choreography to learn for a couple of our songs. Audiences love movement and it gives the choir a different sound. Are there any questions?"

There was a raised hand.

"Yes, Kristen?"

"When will you decide on the solo parts?"

Kristen was one on the best sopranos so she drew my sexual interest also. The 19-year old sophomore was a brunette similar to Erin but with green eyes instead of brown, tall but not Allison tall, and slender similar to Allison's slender. She was very ambitious which probably could be used to my advantage eventually. She was the predictable girl to ask a question.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll try to make a decision in the next two weeks. Any other questions?"

There were none.

"Okay, let's get to work."

Allison, Caitlin, and Erin became nervous when I called them to come out, but relaxed when they realized all I wanted was for them to sing their song parts. They'd have reason to be nervous soon enough. I wanted them to be relaxed and think their experience was over.

It was a good practice and I complimented the girls. I was probably freaking the girls out.


On Wednesday I had the three girls sing their part several times much to the boredom of the rest of the choir.

"I need you three to meet me in my office after practice," I said. I loved the worried and anxious expressions on their faces. The last time they were in my office they had left it looking rather dour and depressed. They weren't going to leave my office any happier today. I was horny.


"Come in," I said, rising from my office chair. "Lock the door."

Caitlin did as I requested.

They looked so restless and apprehensive. It was great.

The three chairs they sat in last week were pushed to the side. I came around my desk and turned the monitor around. The last time I did that I showed the girls video of them stealing money from me.

"I told you the photos I took of you were only for me, but I thought you might want to look at them too. First Allison."

The pictures were close ups of Allison's pussy with my jizz leaking out. The lips were open because my cock was inside it so recently.

"Caitlin," I said.

Her pictures looked very similar except for the difference in pubic hair.

"And Erin."

Of course, Erin's pictures were different because I fucked her ass.

"And some additional ones."

The next sequence of photos showed more and more of each girl until Allison, Caitlin, and Erin were easily identifiable in the photos. There was no mistaking Allison lying naked with a freshly fucked pussy and the same was true with Caitlin's pussy and also Erin's ass.

The girls' faces showed they knew how compromising the photos would be if other people saw them.

"Beautiful pictures, aren't they?" I asked.

The shocked girls said nothing.

"We did something one-on-one last time so I thought we'd do something together this time. Everyone get undressed please."

"But you said we only had to do it the one time!" Caitlin immediately exclaimed. Tears already began to moisten her eyes.

"No I didn't. I never said it was a one time thing. Never. Now get undressed."

"Mr. DeLibo... ," begged Allison.

"I expect the three of you to be naked in five minutes or you don't want to know what's going to happen to you next."

"Please don't do this," Caitlin said, tears rolling down her cheek. She began to pull up her shirt.

"It's no big deal," I said, looking straight at her. "You've already done it. You know what to expect. It will be easy."

I pulled off my shirt while keeping an interested eye on the growing nudity of the girls. They slowed down when they undid their bras.

"Keep going," I said. "I can help if you need it."

My offer of help sped the girls up.

I finished undressing. I went around my desk and pulled out a handheld video camera from the drawer. I placed it on the corner of the desk and waited for the girls to finish.

Allison stood motionless in her panties.

"I saw your pussy on Thursday," I told her and pointed at the laptop that was now closed. "I was even inside it. You have nothing to worry about. It was easy getting fucked. I am going to do something different with you today. I'm not going to fuck your pussy but you still need to take your panties off or I going to make it very tough on you."

Allison's face was wet from tears as she removed her panties.

Erin stepped out of her thong and was now naked. She shed a few tears also.

"There's really nothing to cry about girls," I said.

They were being ridiculous. They weren't virgins - any longer - and it was sex. Sex felt great. Sex was good. Sex was happy and joyful. Sex and crying didn't go together.

The girls were now how I wanted them - completely naked.

"Erin," I said, waving her to me. I picked up the video camera

She reluctantly obeyed.

I said, "This is how you work the camera." I showed her record and stop and the zoom in and out function. It was pretty simple.

"Allison," I said. I pointed at the carpet in front of me. "Get down but up on your knees."

Allison got into position. She softly trembled.

I looked at Erin. "Primarily focus on my cock and Allison's mouth, but make sure you get a full shot of her too. Do not film any of me above my stomach or I'm going to make it very unpleasant for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Erin said sadly.

"Good."

I turned my attention to Allison. I stood with my hard cock right there in front of her face. I grabbed her blonde hair behind her head with both hands.

"Just keep your mouth open. I'll do the rest," I instructed.

"Please..." she softly said.

"Shhh ... no talking. Your mouth is going to be busy. Open."

She unwillingly did.

I began to thrust my cock on top of her tongue. It felt very good.

"Mmmm," I said. "Just like that."

Everything was getting wonderfully wet and gooey. Saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth. I glanced at Erin to see if she was doing her part. She was being faithful and diligent.

I stopped with my cock partly in Allison's mouth.

"Let's have you take more," I said.

I pulled her head forward.

"Relax, relax," I instructed with my cock at her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.