Synthetic - Cover

Synthetic

Copyright© 2009 by aplgirl

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - 'Renee is a young "synthetic human." Bought by a dominating man who sees her as little more than a sexual plaything, she struggles to retain her identity - and her determination to escape - as her free will dwindles away.' Note: Although there is both a story and romance in the tale, there is a lot of rape as well (and not the story rape where the victim likes the rapist/being raped; I find that sort of thing kinda ridiculous).

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Renee woke to an empty bed.

A quick query and her sight displayed the time: 5:20 AM. Too early to rise, even for Simon. She quelled the panic and rose to her feet, pulling the sheet over her body for slight warmth and cover.

She could always use the computer to find out his location - but that was cheating. Just as off limits as looking into his thoughts, despite the times she'd wanted to. The girl had sworn to fill the void as 'owner' in name only; crossing the line in deed was not something she would do.

The carpet sank under her feet as she stepped through the apartment's hall. The place was not nearly as grand as any of the residences the synthetics had experienced before, but it was safe, and it was home.

The doors to the other bedrooms were shut, probably locked. She and Simon had liberated the three occupants two weeks before; none of the synthetics yet trusted her or each other.

But Simon would not be visiting them.

The last door in the hall was open, a sliver of light escaping through the crack. She entered without knocking.

Simon sat in a chair near the head of the bed, on the opposite side of the machine keeping his duplicate healthy.

He glanced up as she entered, lifting his head from his hands.

"Simon," she said, settling on the younger boy's bed. She gathered her lover's hands in her own. "You need to sleep."

"I thought I heard him."

"You dreamed you heard him." Renee glanced at the serene face of the child in the bed. "Seven won't wake."

He sighed and leaned back, gaze to the ceiling. "If I hadn't covered his eyes-"

"No," she interrupted. "You can't blame yourself. Matt said it was unlikely you caused it."

He shook his head. "A 42% chance. So very unlikely."

"Even this is better than where you both were, right?"

He said nothing.

Renee sighed.

"Come back to bed," she said, tugging his arm.

He followed her to the bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.