Synthetic
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2009 by aplgirl

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - 'Renee is a young "synthetic human." Bought by a dominating man who sees her as little more than a sexual plaything, she struggles to retain her identity - and her determination to escape - as her free will dwindles away.' Note: Although there is both a story and romance in the tale, there is a lot of rape as well (and not the story rape where the victim likes the rapist/being raped; I find that sort of thing kinda ridiculous).

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Epilogue

Renee ran a pale finger along the chest of her sleeping companion.

Two months ago, she'd been able to count every rib - although Simon had flinched from any touch.

Their first night of lovemaking, weeks after he'd stopped sleeping for entire days, was almost polar opposite of their first time. The time with Henry had left him more scarred than he'd admit, and despite his professions of love, it'd taken time for him to withstand even a kiss.

But now-

The boy rolled to face her, head on one arm. His hair was only just beginning to grow out again, but Renee found she liked it short.

It reminded her less of Sawyer.

"Hi," she murmured. One syllable, but she knew he'd understand what it meant: I love you.

He'd borne the sudden awakenings on more than one occasion, humoring her need to verify his existence in the darkness.

"Hi," he echoed, mouth quirking into a silly grin. I love you, too.

Renee closed her eyes as the boy brushed her dark hair behind an ear, marveling at the utter tranquility at his touch.

She lifted her head from its cradle on her elbow, to better meet him as he leaned in for a kiss.

Their lips met and it sent her heart racing, tiny bumps rose across her skin.

He took his time, tiny pecks across her mouth until she whined in her throat and pulled his face close; Simon grinned, glad his little teasing had provoked such a reaction.

Renee nipped him gently, as if she knew what he was thinking.

They connected until he felt light-headed, from lack of air or too many hormones rushing through him.

Simon pushed her shoulder with one hand, settling the girl flat on the bed, her hair a natural pillow behind her.

He kissed her as his fingers explored her body, finding her belly button, her breasts, her hips, knowing every caress made her squirm for more.

The girl groaned and rose, quickly. She pushed him down, so his head lay upon her lap.

Automatic panic surfaced in the boy, a relic of past surprises he had not yet mastered.

Renee heard the sharp breath, enough warning that she caught him in a tight embrace. The fear flickered through his body-

But his muscles relaxed as his mind settled, and he melted further when she stole another kiss.

Weeks past, a move like that would have sent the boy scrambling away, no matter how much she clung.

"Hi," she whispered, lips still touching his.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.