Synthetic - Cover

Synthetic

Copyright© 2009 by aplgirl

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - 'Renee is a young "synthetic human." Bought by a dominating man who sees her as little more than a sexual plaything, she struggles to retain her identity - and her determination to escape - as her free will dwindles away.' Note: Although there is both a story and romance in the tale, there is a lot of rape as well (and not the story rape where the victim likes the rapist/being raped; I find that sort of thing kinda ridiculous).

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Zack pulled her close as they rode back, the slight hum from the transport the only sound in the cabin. He groped her breasts, though his mind was clearly elsewhere- he'd slow down, stop- then seem to realize what his hands were holding, and began the ministrations again.

She bore it. Renee just had to imagine the various ways the boy could be killed to forget about those hands.

Death by fuel and flame was her favorite. Then there was the knife- she couldn't forget the feeling of it entering Claude. The more time passed, the more Renee thought she should feel some horror at the murder- but it had felt right, it had been justice. She couldn't regret it.

"What did he do?" said Zack,

Still caught up with Claude, she scarcely understood the question. "What?"

"Dan. You said he 'touched you.' Elaborate for me."

Her mind flashed to the scene- Dan had played her with experience, forcing her into a climax as she resisted only in her mind. That her body had enjoyed it- not her, though, she refused to believe that- was bad enough; Zack knowing about it would be far worse.

"He just ... he wanted to make me feel inferior."

"Did he fuck you?"

"No."

"But he 'touched you'?" Zack laughed. "He fingered you?" His own digits found their way between his legs, with only the shirt keeping them out of her.

I don't have to tell him anything.

But she did. He'd told her not to lie.

" ... yes," she said. It was came out as a whisper. Renee knew she should not feel ashamed by what others did to her- but that was all but impossible when Zack obviously found it amusing.

"You know," said Zack. He was no longer distracted; his hands stroked her skin with relish. "-you are pretty easy to embarrass, for a sex syn."

She made a half-hearted move away, but he held her tight against him. A hardness was growing underneath her, a promise of worse to come.

The transport glided to a stop, and announced their destination. The door opened.

Zack shoved her off him, stood up unsteadily.

Renee had just regained her feet, when she was jerked out of the vehicle by her collar.

He stood above her, the hunger on his face lit by the cab's interior. One hand was already pushing his pants down.

She crossed her legs instinctively, raised one warding hand, said the first thing that came to mind.

"Zack- stop- your dad-" The house was bright. He'd only have to look outside.

The boy glanced over his shoulder, then shrugged and hauled her out of the light. He strode too fast for her to regain her footage, forcing her to hang onto the leash to avoid choking, stumbling on her knees after him.

They reached a small thicket of trees and plants, out of the house's sight.

Renee was still gasping, hands digging into the soft dirt, when she felt him press against her bare ass.

She lurched forward- crawled- blind panic, the automatic response that she always felt, making her forget the leash. It slammed against her throat, stopping her short, stifling her breath. She wedged a few fingers underneath, slight protection against asphyxiation, as Zack held the line taut.

Whimpers that were not quite words escaped as his dick slid down her rear. She jerked forward, but he was too strong. She only succeeded in half-strangling herself, again.

A throaty chuckle behind her.

"You can't get away," he said. As if to prove his point, his cock started to creep into her. One rough hand on her smooth lower back, preventing her from rising, the other keeping the tether from ever growing slack.

Every struggle resulted in her closer to him, more and more penetrated. Scrabbling forward choked her, pausing gave her less leash. Inch by inch he entered her, her every move serving to make the line shorter.

Renee kept fighting him, because she couldn't not, but specks of white danced across her vision, and her movements began to grow sluggish.

Then Zack drove himself into her and the specks transformed to fireworks. She felt herself convulse around his rod, her insides automatically pulsating around it, as she fought for air.

He pulled out, and she gulped one blessed breath before he rammed into her again. The swollen head of his member slid into the syn, slick against her every fold, stretching, tunneling through her.

She clawed at the ground, and her knuckles, underneath the leash, wore into her neck. Her knees raked against the ground as he thrust inside her again. She couldn't inhale enough air to speak, to refuse or plead; the only sounds were her sharp gasps and his groans.

The noose tightened, he filled her.

One quick breath, then the wrenching of the collar, the heat of his shaft into her.

A breath.

Invasion.

Over and over.

Shadows stole into her sight, her gasps becoming more and more desperate. The girl had all but given up on struggling, but he kept the leash tight.

He entered her one last time, releasing the leash and dragged of her hips to him, piercing her completely. His erection spasmed inside her, releasing ropes of semen.

Renee didn't have the strength to fight; all of her attention was for the precious air.

Zack withdrew and let her collapse. He staggered to his feet.

"Renee," he said.

She didn't acknowledge him. The only movement was the rise and fall of her chest.

"Hey."

No response. She was wheezing into the ground.

Zack narrowed his eyes, then grasped the leash and yanked her up. She scrambled to her knees, coughing, tears flowing down her face. He was satisfied enough to see the terror on her face- he had her notice, now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.