Synthetic - Cover

Synthetic

Copyright© 2009 by aplgirl

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - 'Renee is a young "synthetic human." Bought by a dominating man who sees her as little more than a sexual plaything, she struggles to retain her identity - and her determination to escape - as her free will dwindles away.' Note: Although there is both a story and romance in the tale, there is a lot of rape as well (and not the story rape where the victim likes the rapist/being raped; I find that sort of thing kinda ridiculous).

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Holy shit.

Hey-hey? Are you alright?

Um. Hello?

What's your name?

I- I'm gonna scan you, okay? If you can hear me at all ... Jesus. I-I'm gonna call your emergency contact, alright?

... oh.

Um.


Dude-

Sauce, I swear to god, this better be good; Mellor already said he'd rip us new ones if he caught us skipping again-

I know I know I know- just shut up, okay? Look.

What- holy shit, you didn't say you got laid- why the fuck are-

No, dude, look. Scan her.

... where-?

Out on Monty's property. I was, y'know, cutting through. She was just lying there. I thought she was dead at first.

And you just brought her here?

Well, yeah.

What does the serial mean?

Yeah, I looked it up. 'MT' is 'Madame Therese's' - they're the company that made her. '012' stands for the base template. The next six are just the date she was manufactured. '33' is the row she was grown in, and 'F' was the tank.

And the-?

The 'C' at the end means she's a custom model.

... Jesus.

I know.

Just- wow.

Yeah.

... you know the only reason people get customized ones, Sauce?

What?

Screwing and substitution.

Zack-

No, hear me out- why else would you pay the extra money? Either you want the perfect fuck, or you want an easy to manage replacement for a corpse.

I don't think-

Trust me on this, Sauce. When my brother was active, he went to a synthetic brothels. He said they had everything- all the stars, with barely the 5% dif. There were a few used ones the place had gotten cheap, too.

So-?

So what? She... it was probably made for fucking. You didn't see Monty, like ... have a daughter or anything, right?

No ... but we don't even know if she's his. And dude- she looks like she's practically fifteen.

And? It's not like there's an age limit on them, Sauce. My brother said he saw a synthetic that looked like it was a kid. Like, eight or nine or some shit. But he got one that was practically a twin of Miranda Clay.

Zack-

He said it was the best sex he'd ever had.

Whatever, dude.

... what are you going to do with it?

The net said you're supposed to report a found synthetic to the owner; if it doesn't have one, then to the manufacturer. But...

'But' what?

I found an app that, um, let's you kinda hack into a synthetic's system. And, I mean- she didn't have an owner listed. So, it's not like it would be stealing or anything, y'know?

Wait- are you saying you can wake it up? And, like, control it?

Seemed like I could do more than that. I could set us as her owners, even.

... 'us'?

Well, yeah. I mean, you're my best friend and all. I was just the one lucky enough to find her.

... this is going to be so awesome, Sauce.

I know.

We'd never have to do anything again.

Yeah.

So ... how do we wake it up?

They said after we're set as the owners, she'll have to listen to us. We just need to command her to get up, and she should.

Did you try it yet?

No, dude. I was waiting for you to get here.

Sweet. Are we set?

Yeah. Go ahead.

Ah, alright ... er- MT012041- um, 01233FC, wake up, or turn on, or whatever. Time to get up-


Renee gasped and blinked away the shadows. Her chest heaved as she inhaled the air greedily. The blood was pounding in her head and she couldn't get enough air.

The room inched into focus.

She lay naked under a dark blue comforter. Her curly hair left a damp patch on the pillow as she sat up and faced the two boys staring at her, eyes wide.

And they are boys, she thought. They can't be much older than me.

The two were nearly the same height. The one to her left was skinny, but with a slight paunch. Messy, coal-black hair fell across his eyes, and he brushed it back with absentminded practice. Once it was out of the way, she could see his left eye was covered with a- a silvery film.

Next to him stood square-jawed muscle. The boy's fair hair was cropped close to his head, and he was staring at her so intently she half worried she'd been... damaged, maybe, in the escape.

"It worked..." he breathed. "Shit, Sauce- it worked."

Then that would make you 'Zack.'

"Yeah," said the other- Sauce. He backed up a few steps and landed- heavily- into a wheeled chair.

Renee's attention was roughly jerked back to Zack by a calloused hand on her chin.

"Hey, um, stand up," he ordered.

She barely had time to process it before her body was in motion, sending her to her feet.

That was ... stronger than Claude's commands, she noted, but the name of her former master brought back his last moments as well.

The look on his face as he fell.

The sound as the knife had come out.

The blood.

She shook her head sharply, ridding herself of the dark memory. Focus on the now, idiot.

Zack was staring at her with an idiotic grin plastered across his face. She could have guessed what he said next.

"Let go of the covers."

Renee's fingers loosened against her will and she bit the inside of her cheek. Heat rose to her cheeks and, for some reason, tears filled her eyes.

This isn't any worse than Claude does- than he did.

But-

... it was supposed to be over.

"Zack," snapped a voice. "Dude-"

"C'mon. It's only fair. You already saw it naked."

She willed her body to remain still as he sauntered closer. Even though the two friends were the same height, Zack towered at least an easy foot and a half above her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.