Synthetic
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by aplgirl

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 'Renee is a young "synthetic human." Bought by a dominating man who sees her as little more than a sexual plaything, she struggles to retain her identity - and her determination to escape - as her free will dwindles away.' Note: Although there is both a story and romance in the tale, there is a lot of rape as well (and not the story rape where the victim likes the rapist/being raped; I find that sort of thing kinda ridiculous).

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Renee stumbled into the room, blood pounding in her ears. Simon let her go, nearly let her fall.

Past the strands of her hair, she could see the owners- and all their eyes were on her.

Hungry.

"You did well, Simon," said Henry, to her left. "Very ... prompt."

"Yes, master," he replied dully. He was backing away from her, his gaze to the floor.

"Stay there," said Henry sharply. "We're not done with you yet."

"M-master?"

"I've seen your thoughts, dear." He stood; Simon flinched. "You've wanted to fuck the girl ever since you saw her. Today's your lucky day- I'm feeling generous."

Simon's frightened eyes met Renee's for a split second and then returned to Henry.

"Yes," said Henry. "Just like that." The man snapped his fingers. "Remove her clothes." His syn struggled with the command for a minute, but Henry said "now, " and he turned like a puppet on a string.

He fumbled with the buttons on her shirt, fingers shaking.

"Simon?" Renee whispered. She tried to still his hands, but he pushed hers aside.

"Please don't fight me on this," he said, moving to her pants. He spoke with the same empty tone he'd used before, almost robotic.

That scared her the most. She could, she thought, handle being raped by the breakfasters. She would survive, as she had before. Even the other syns. She didn't expect anything more from people she had never met; they had no reason to be kind to her.

But Simon- he was different. He couldn't- he wouldn't hurt her.

She trusted him.

He had her pants at her ankles, eyes averted from her partial nakedness, even as the others drank it in.

"Your turn," said Henry.

Simon turned his back on her, removing his clothes until all he she saw was his naked bottom.

All of the sudden, her muscles seemed to ... soften. Just as they had before Claude, and Emilee, had violated her.

But not Simon, she told herself, stomach a knot of trepidation. It will be the others. It has to be the others. Not him.

Renee sank to her knees.

"Go on," murmured Henry. "Take her."

The boy turned slowly, his half-erect penis coming into view. It jumped up completely when he spotted her.

Simon advanced one step, sweat beading on his forehead; he took another- then halted.

" ... no," he said softly. "No. I-I won't." He gave Renee a weak smile. The sight of it relieved her more than his words.

Claude sauntered behind his syn and squeezed her shoulder. "And you say mine isn't trained," he said to Henry with a smirk. "How long have you had that boy?"

"Simon," snapped the other man, glaring at Claude. "Obey me, you little shit. Fuck her. Now."

The color- and smile- drained from her friend's face. He marched the last few feet rapidly, and seized her hair with frank indifference.

There was nothing in his eyes at all.

Simon, no-

Her neck strained as he pulled Renee closer, smothering her around his dick before she could say his name. He held her head in a vice grip, giving no retreat as he drove himself deeper, only pulling out slightly for more power. She gagged as he slid into her throat.

Renee tried to beat him back, but her enfeebled arms didn't even give him pause. He ignored them as he thrust; before long he filled her mouth with hot, salty seed and pulled out.

Renee immediately spat the mess to the floor, chest heaving. She stared at him through her lashes, at his terrifyingly empty gaze.

"S-Simon," she croaked. "Don't do this. Y-you don't want to, I know you don't. You're stronger than him." You have to be. Tears blurred her vision. "Please come back."

Henry- naked from the waist down- curled around his syn, and looked at her from over the boy's shoulder. "'Come back'? Hon, the boy hasn't gone anywhere." His hand circled Simon's wet cock and began coaxing life back into it. "Isn't that right, dear?"

"Yes, master," breathed Simon, grinding against the man's hand.

"Do you want to fuck Renee?"

"Yes."

"Then go on."

Renee scuttled away from Simon. Running might have saved her, but in her current state, she doubted she'd be able to stand, much less flee.

She bumped into Claude.

He pulled her to her feet, reached to the inside of each thigh, and spread her legs invitingly wide.

Simon was on her instantly, easily slipping his cock into her displayed sex.

She screamed- not from the pain, he wasn't as horribly immense as the others had been- but from the sheer grief.

Simon, the person she trusted, Simon, her one friend, Simon, her only ally, was thrusting into her with as much gleeful abandon as Claude had ever had.

But this was worse.

"Si ... Simon,"Renee groaned.

His gaze met hers with no hesitation, no shame, a smile playing on his lips.

"Stop- please, Simon- just stop- stop," she begged.

Hands on her shoulders bent her backward, and she lost sight of him.

Claude's dick tunneled into her throat, so far that his balls slapped against her face.

Renee did not see Henry move in behind the boy and ram his cock home.

She didn't see Simon's eyes suddenly widen, as clarity filled them and he realized who was writhing underneath him.

She felt him jerk back- but that path only pushed Henry further into him- and the motion was allayed by a thrust from Simon's master, impaling himself in Simon and Simon in Renee.

She may have heard his moans of "No-no-no-no-" or felt his tears, but if she did, she dismissed them as byproducts of false passion.

In short, as far as Renee knew, Simon was still assaulting her willingly.

He came inside her the same moment Henry did into him, shuddering violently.

Renee weakly locked her legs together, as soon as Simon threw himself off- into Henry's waiting arms.


His repetitive denials were stopped by a mental blow so great his sight warped for an instant.

"Shut up," Henry growled in his ear. "Shut up, and watch."

Renee wasn't moving, not anymore. She hung limply in her master's grasp, parts of her twitching, as if her instinct to fight was being suppressed, either from a command or herself.

Simon jerked forward as Claude savaged her throat, the word 'stop' dying against his lips. He couldn't help, he knew that any attempt would probably result in him hurting her again.

He ground his teeth together in bitter frustration. He'd never resented- never hated being a syn as much as he did now. Not even after Valerie.

"Look at her, Simon," continued Henry. "She's going to be fucked so hard by the end of this, she won't be able to think straight." He squeezed one of Simon's balls for emphasis, until the boy shook from the pain. "But she's going to remember you. She'll remember what you did and hate you for it."

The truth in the words turned Simon's gut to ice.

"And it's your own fault, you dumb slut. I was having a wonderful time on my own; you could've taken a fucking vacation and I wouldn't have cared. But you fucking had to 'help' the party girl."

Claude finished with the syn in question, climaxing in her mouth with a shout. Without his support, Renee dropped to the floor.

Simon saw her come back, from wherever she'd sent her mind, her body stiffening slightly, but playing possum- intuitively hiding. He wanted to shake her, tell her, again, the one thing all syns eventually understood- 'they can read your fucking mind.'

"Emilee really wanted to tear you up," whispered Henry. "And I just about let her. It'd only be a few months." A sigh. "However, Claude thought it might be better to teach you both a lesson."

Simon knew Renee was trying to decide if she could run for it. She'd dismiss the idea. New syns at least learned that lesson quickly: you can never run.

She tried to run from you.

He rejected the thought. Remembering her fear-

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.