Synthetic - Cover

Synthetic

Copyright© 2009 by aplgirl

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 'Renee is a young "synthetic human." Bought by a dominating man who sees her as little more than a sexual plaything, she struggles to retain her identity - and her determination to escape - as her free will dwindles away.' Note: Although there is both a story and romance in the tale, there is a lot of rape as well (and not the story rape where the victim likes the rapist/being raped; I find that sort of thing kinda ridiculous).

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

In the other room, the guests were all seated at the table. Claude was at the head, with Simon's master, Henry, a few seats down on his left. Simon stood next to him.

His skin was pale.

"-swear," said Henry. He'd obviously been talking for a while, most of the people around him were listening avidly. "It'd be the best thing you ever did. It's like having two syns for the price of one. And-" he took Simon's wrist, and jerked him closer. "It makes every time the first time."

Renee reached Claude.

He barely looked in her direction as he lifted and placed her in his lap.

"They had a warning about messing with memories, I thought," he said to Simon's master.

Henry waved a hand. "It'll probably cut off a year or two, yes. But it's worth it. And besides, at that point you're already starting to get bored- you know." There were a few nods among his listeners.

"What happens if you give him both sets of memories?" asked someone down the table.

Henry snorted distastefully. "He's useless. He just lies there, sobbing. You can't get any reaction out of him."

Renee glanced at Simon. His eyes were closed. He looked like he was trying to pretend he wasn't there.

"What's he set at, now?" asked the woman- Emilee.

"What do you think, honey?" A predatory smile played at the edge of his lips. "Do you believe I'd really let you all miss out on his 'first' fucking?"

A few appreciative murmurs from around the table.

Renee felt Claude's hand grope up the inside of her thigh.

Her legs wouldn't close.

"I don't think I'm so much into boys, Henry," said a man. He had someone in his lap too. In fact, Renee noticed that there were at least five other girls around the table. Some were on the men, but others were on their knees.

"Oh, come now," said Henry. "You can't know until you try. And you've no idea how empowering it is, fucking a guy until he cries." He stroked Simon's cheek.

The boy was shaking.

Claude's hand pushed up her dress, found her panties, and slipped past them. Renee repressed a shudder as his cold fingers wiggled into her.

"Take off his pants," someone called. "Let's see what we'd be getting."

Henry glanced at Simon.

"You heard him, slut. Remove them."

For a moment it didn't seem as if he would. Renee held her breath, but then he lifted his hands and fumbled with his jeans, nerves making him slow.

Henry sighed. Simon suddenly screamed and dropped to the ground, in a fetal position, tears streaming down his face.

A few of the guests laughed.

Renee wanted to kill them.

"Faster," said Henry. The boy was obviously still being shocked.

The pants were off instantly. There was nothing underneath. Simon lay on the floor, with only his shirt for protection, chest heaving.

Claude's fingers were moving in a slow circle, getting closer and closer to the spot that made her body turn to water. She could feel his dick growing hard under his shorts.

"Well?" asked Henry. "Isn't it just the prettiest little ass?" He slapped it, hard, and Simon yelped from his space on the floor.

The sound seemed to awaken the others.

A bearded man stood up.

"First dibs," he said. "You bastards can wait your turn." He started unbuttoning his pants.

Another rose.

"I'm calling his mouth." He glanced at Henry. "It better be the best fucking head, ever. I'm willing to give it a go, but I'm not a goddamn faggot."

Henry rolled his eyes. "Yes, John," he said, mocking. "We know you're a man, you do so love to tell us at every opportunity. I've beaten most of the gag reflex out of him, so go nuts." He giggled at his own words.

Others got out of their seats, choosing turns, and surrounded the boy.

Claude dipped inside Renee, but she was so horrified for Simon, she scarcely noticed.

Henry kicked him over, onto his back.

"Open your eyes," he commanded.

Simon did so.

"Get up."

The boy stood, trying to cover himself discreetly with his shirt. His eyes met hers once, and his face flushed with shame. He turned to the floor.

Henry shoved a chair in front of him.

"Bend over it," he said.

Simon, still trembling, looked at first from the chair, then to his master. He knew what was going to happen, and he knew he could do nothing about it- but he spoke anyway.

"Master- please. Please don't let them hurt me."

The words were barely out of his mouth before he shrieked and fell to the floor, again.

"On the fucking chair, Simon," said Henry.

He crawled upon it and collapsed.

Henry seized his hair and dragged him forward, until Simon's legs stopped the move. Half of his upper chest was without any support whatsoever, and he looked like he was having a hard time breathing.

Renee saw a man- the one who had claimed the first chance- walked forward and pet the boy's ass.

Simon was holding himself up with his hands. Another man pulled him violently by his hair, forcing his terrified gaze upward. His Adam's apple slid up and down as he swallowed convulsively.

He looked like he was trying to say something- trying to beg, maybe.

Renee lost sight of him as more men swarmed around.

Claude unexpectedly stood, lifting her painfully into the air with him, his fingers still in her.

He turned to the man next to him, a man Renee hadn't even noticed.

The man had obviously noticed her.

One of his hands was under the tablecloth, and both of his eyes were watching Claude's hand, the one that disappeared under her dress.

"I'm using her upstairs," Claude said roughly. "This is boring me. Do you want to come?"

His neighbor hesitated for a second, then simply said, "yes."

Renee heard muffled shouts and laughter, behind her, as they climbed.


The climb was short- but not short enough. Renee was still thinking about Simon.

That was supposed to be me, she thought. Claude set up this party, so that could be done ... to me.

And it will be.

The conclusion frightened her, but it was comforting, in its own way. It meant that whatever happened now, wouldn't be as bad.

When looked at in the right light.

I can handle it.

Her optimism began to fade the moment Claude walked past her room. She knew what to expect, in there.

They were going to the end of the hall. To the locked door. To something unknown. And even through the fear, she thought, at least I'll know what's inside.

Claude twisted the knob. The door creaked open.

As Renee strained to glimpse the room through the crack, all of the lights went black.

Claude tossed her into the room, onto the floor. It was hard, and rough.

She hit with a jarring, knee-scraping suddenness.

Ow.

"Nice setup, you have here," said a voice behind her. Not Claude's- the other one's.

"Thank you," said Claude, in the darkness to her left. "But I don't think we'll be using anything, right now." She heard a metallic chink. "She isn't quite ready for these toys, I'd say."

"True."

Renee felt a hand slide along her neck, pushing the hair out of the way. She jerked away.

"You weren't lying," said the man, laughter lacing his words like poison. "She is green."

They can see me.

But I can't see them.

I can't see anything.

"Ah, there we go. My girl's catching on," said Claude. He was circling her. "Having some trouble with your eyesight, Renee?"

"What- what did you do to me?" She almost forgot to add the "sir."

"Just a minor adjustment. Something to keep us amused." He patted her head. "And of course, an opportunity for you. A ... proposition."

She didn't ask him what. From the tone in his voice, she doubted she much wanted to hear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.