Twenty-Five Pairs - Cover

Twenty-Five Pairs

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jennifer Pinchbeck isn't like other thirteen year old girls. The subject of her brilliant mother's genetic research, Jennifer knows that she has twenty-five chromosome pairs, but does that make her a miracle of medicine or the end of all human life? Only at the pinnacle of mankind's greatest scientific achievement will she discover the truth about who - and what - she really is. (FYI: rache code is in effect. See my blog)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Cambridge, Massachusetts - Richmond, Virginia 2019 - 2022

I'd been at Harvard for less than two weeks before I had a new boytoy to go with my new life.

"Professor Pinchbeck?" a man's voice drew my attention and I looked up from my desk.

"I keep forgetting to close my door," I said, mostly to myself, and I meant it. "I'm Doctor Pinchbeck."

"Right, Doctor," he cleared his throat. "Sorry."

"Well?" I asked, because I was a little tired, a bit frustrated, and a lot out of patience. Harvard was a lot like Grand Central Station after spending so many years closeted at Horace Tufts.

"I'm Cory Schiller," he smiled and that made him look even younger than what he was, which might have been about twenty six, I figured. Older than my 22 years anyway.

"What can I do for you?" I asked, without much of a smile, I'm afraid.

"I'm, uh, looking for a sponsor..." he cleared his throat, " ... for my doctorate, I mean, and..."

"Are you an MD?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah, I just I finished interning at St. Mary's, in Boston, and I'm working on my PhD in ... in biochemistry, so..." He shrugged and smiled and he was unbearably cute, I had to admit. He probably got away with murder, smiling like that.

"Right," I sighed. "First thing, I'm not a teacher. Second, grad students don't go around knocking on doors..."

"I know..."

"Thirdly..." I sat back and held out my arms. "Why me?"

"Well, I read a paper of yours and..." Cory said slowly and I shook my head.

"I'm not published," I told him. "The truth?"

"Okay, uh ... Doctor, I want to take you to dinner." He licked his lips. "And a movie?"

"Oh." I looked at Cory, kind of up and down.

He was smaller than I usually like in a man, nothing like Josh or James, but small and pretty. He reminded me of Ron, actually, although they were not very much alike at all. It was a vulnerability maybe, a look in the eyes that suggested Cory wanted someone to hold him. I don't know. Whatever the reason, I found myself attracted to the boy just then. I liked his green eyes and dirty blonde hair, almost brown at the scalp and lighter as it curled near his collar. He was fair skinned as well, almost pale, and again I thought of Ron and sighed inwardly.

"I don't like movies," I said and he looked hurt.

"But you eat, right?" Cory asked and I kind of shrugged, looking around my desk.

"My interest in biochemistry is largely nucleotide metabolism, DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis," I said. "Are you any good with any of that?"

"Pretty good," he nodded. "Yeah."

"Alright, you can prove it over dinner," I agreed. "I'll give you an audition, no tap dancing though. Okay?"

I stood up, taking my jacket off the back of my chair, and Cory was smiling like something was funny.

"What is it now?" I asked him.

"It's, um, only a quarter to nine," he said, looking at his watch.

"So?"

"In the morning," he laughed lightly.

"And your point is, Doctor Schiller?" I shook my head, "Let's go, I'm hungry."

"Okay," Cory nodded happily.


"You know, Jen, you don't have to take the publish or perish thing so seriously," Lois Ashton smiled at me over her desk and I'd paid her a visit just to relax, as much as anything else. I liked her.

"You're complaining?" I sipped my coffee. She liked the designer stuff from Jamaica and I wasn't used to anything but instant, it tasted pretty good.

"You've written six papers, good ones, in four months." Lois was the research lab's director and so she was my boss, everything went through her. "That's a little scary and I just don't want to see you burned out."

"No, I'm not," I smiled. "I feel good. All that stuff was just in the back of my notes, I just had to organize it. The new stuff is still in my head."

"Well, I'm not going to complain," she laughed lightly. "You're making me look like a genius for hiring you. A lot of people, uh ... They weren't too sure about you."

"I bet," I shrugged.

That wasn't news to me. I'd been too young for the job, and would be until I was forty probably. Doctors are as egotistical as anyone and age counted for a lot, which makes no sense, but it's true. Bringing in a kid of twenty-two to do pure research, to just sit in her office and think stuff up? That was pretty much unheard of. Lois knew some people though, she was an immunologist and a few phone calls was all it had taken.

"Anyhow, you're blowing us away with this stuff and I want to make sure you're okay," Lois nodded. "I also ... Uh, well, since you are published now ... How about giving some lectures?"

"Lectures?" I shifted in my seat.

"We are a medical school, Jen," she laughed. "It pays the bills. You might even like it, especially since you have a grad student ... Which, I'm still not sure how you arranged."

"Cory?" I giggled. "God. I don't know, he just ... happened."

"Right," Lois grinned. "He is something."

"Hmmm..." I smiled and we shared a happy look. Lois wasn't very old for her position either and a boy like Cory did catch a woman's eye.

"So how about it? One lecture a week?" Lois pushed gently. "I'll send you a schedule and you fill in the blanks."

"On anything? I asked with a smile.

"Well, try to be relevant," Lois laughed. "Don't hurt the kids."

"Yeah," I agreed with a shrug. "Sure, one lecture a week."

"How do you like Kessler?" Lois asked, referring to a professor from Bonn who was very much into my work.

"He's okay," I nodded. "He's got some good ideas."

"He loves you," Lois grinned. "The man calls me every week, 'Mein Gott! Wass ist she doink? I must be thinkink more harder! Ach!'"

Lois did a fair impression of the German's guttural accent and I laughed.

"Yeah, he calls me too," I said. "We're trying to fix the brain and immunodeficiency. His sister has MS, did you know that?"

"Yeah," Lois said. "I heard."

"So, I have multiple sclerosis all over my blackboard," I sighed. "It likes to beat up on those B Cells, and if I could just get the secondary response jumpstarted..."

I let out a deep breath and blinked with a laugh.

"Sorry, I was slipping away for a second. I better get back to it."

"Okay," Lois nodded. "Just ... Have fun, right? Don't go crazy down there."

"Nah, I'm..."

"I'm serious, I've seen it happen," Lois was standing up. "You gotta relax sometimes. Make your grad lad do some work too."

"Yeah," I smiled. "I will."


"Come here ... Lock the door," I giggled and it was time to put Cory to work. "I have a lecture in about twenty minutes."

"Mmmm..." Cory grinned, looking sexy in his khakis and a forest green sweater that lit up his eyes like you wouldn't believe.

I turned in my chair, pulling up my modest skirt, because modest was the only way a professor could dress at Harvard. I pulled that beige skirt up and rubbed the swollen bulge of my semi-hard cock through the lace of my black panties. I watched Cory come close, licking his soft lips and smiling, slipping to the floor of my office and kissing the insides of my smooth creamy thighs.

"Yeah ... That's it, make it nice for me, baby," I sighed.

"Uh-huh," Cory agreed between kisses and then he was pressing his face against the silk, letting my cock rub him through that teasingly thin material.

It had been easy seducing him, or letting him seduce me really. My cock had come as a surprise, of course, but he didn't say no. Between the wine and the music and the soft light ... and my pheromones ... Pretty Cory hadn't stood a chance and I'd had him on hands and knees before noon, begging for my cock while he pouted over his shoulder. I'd started thinking I should have more dinner dates at nine in the morning, if they were going to work out that well. Cory had turned out to be a good cook and a fine lover.

"Go ahead," I urged him. "I want to watch you eat my cock."

"Oh God," he sighed, pulling my panty down slowly so that my erection sprang free, long and thick and already wet with precum.

"I want to cum in your mouth, baby," I whispered, putting my hand on his head. I did love talking dirty to that boy for some reason. Probably because he looked so innocent. I wanted to spoil him.

"Mmpphh..." Cory made wet muffled sounds of agreement as he opened his mouth wide, taking the head of my cock into his always willing mouth.

"Play with my balls too..." I giggled. "Don't be shy. You know what I like."

Cory did exactly that, taking my heavy scrotum in his left hand while he used his right to jerk me off in time with his bobbing head. My ball sack was soft and pink and freshly shaved just for him and Cory had the softest hands, a wonderful touch as he rolled my testes gently. His tongue moved around my cockhead, washing it all over, tickling the underside and then playing with my piss hole. He swallowed noisily and made funny slurping noises to fill my office and make my body tingle.

"Sexy boy..." I breathed. "Suck it good, make it special for me, Cory."

He was a pretty good cocksucker now, after being with me for six months, and we did this a lot. Sometimes I sucked him, or let him fuck me, but mostly I liked to observe our teacher-student relationship and keep Cory where he belonged, on his knees worshipping my cock. It was a little strange, as I'd never felt the urge to take the male role with anyone before, except perhaps Ron, but Cory was very much my little bitch and that was a term he liked a lot, actually.

"Ummm, suck my cock, bitch ... That's it ... More ... More, go on, don't tease me!" I chided him playfully, knowing he didn't stand a chance of taking more than half of my prick.

"Yeah," Cory breathed, lifting his mouth briefly so he could swallow and lick his lips.

He stroked my wet cock slowly, working his hand up and down the shaft while he kissed the head and finally took me back inside. Cory was seriously addicted to my cum, which was another reason I got so much head from him, he loved sucking my dick and when I came, Cory was ready to eat every drop.

But not today.

"That's enough..." I groaned, not wanting to stop, but I had to be upstairs in five minutes and I kind of liked teasing the both of us this way.

"Mummph umph..." Cory pushed his mouth down harder, gagging slightly as the smooth head of my cock tried to force itself all the way down. He hadn't yet mastered that trick and in truth, I think I was just too thick for his delicate throat.

"Yes it is..." I giggled weakly, feeling my balls tighten and I really did want to cum.

I managed to get my cock away from him finally, leaving Cory kneeling on the floor between my legs looking decidedly unhappy. I leaned over, holding his face with both of my hands and I kissed him hard, licking at the sloppy mixture of precum and saliva that stained his pretty face. I promised Cory that later, as soon as I was finished with my lecture, we'd finish what we'd started.

"Don't jerk off. I'm going to do you for lunch," I whispered, licking his ear. "Transcribe my notes and think about baseball. I'll be back in an hour."

"Fuck ... Jenny..." He was red faced and his eyes glazed with lust. It was a familiar look that I'd grown to love since seeing it for the first time in Josh's eyes so many years before.

"Uh-huh ... I'll fuck you," I giggled. "I promise."

It may not have been exactly what Cory had in mind, but he wouldn't complain about that either. There was a certain thrill to bending a grad student five years older than myself over my desk and fucking him hard in the ass. Especially when it was such a nice pert ass like Cory's. I loved his butt and he loved my cock. We were perfect for each other.

I fixed my face and tried in vain to tuck my cock away, but it wasn't going soft. Thankfully I had a loose skirt and my notes to hide the indecency of my arousal as it threatened to make a tent between my legs. I'd had a lot of practice hiding it though and I had a podium to stand behind in any case. I'd just have to be careful using the big whiteboard and I could get one of the students to do all the writing anyway.

The fun part was watching some forty or fifty male students squirm uncomfortably as their bodies reacted to my pheromones. I walked right down the center of the room, squeezing past and between them. The boys didn't know why they were suddenly so horny, why their cocks were swelling and that female student sitting just in front of them looked like she was ovulating, but they felt it. The urge to procreate was in their blood and I found it amusing. Some of the girls reacted as well, a surprising number of them turning pink and fidgeting in their seats. My lectures were always popular.

"Down's Syndrome ... Keep up now, we're talking aneuploidy today. An abnormal chromosome number. In Down's this is trinomy 21, an extra chromosome-21 that causes mental retardation, congenital malformation, and a bunch of other bad stuff. Let's take it apart..."

I was going to lose some of these kids quick, they were only in their second year, most of them, but I was looking for the one or two who would already know what I was talking about. They'd be the ones trying to catch my eye and give me a sign that they were hungry for more. I really did like that part of it and Lois had been right, it was good to get out of the office once in awhile.


"I've heard good things about you." Mr. Fox was smiling over dinner in Boston.

"I feel good," I smiled back at the man.

"And you look ravishing as well, Jennifer. I was remiss not to mention it sooner." Mr. Fox sat back as a waiter poured us champagne. "I saw your paper in the New England Journal last month. Multiple Sclerosis ... Interesting. How did you decide on that?"

"I can help people," I shrugged. "A colleague of mine, his sister is dying from it, so..."

"Ah," Mr. Fox nodded. "That's very good then. It reminds me..." he pulled an envelope out of his suit, " ... I was asked to deliver this."

"What is it?" I asked, taking it slowly.

"An invitation to lecture at the National Academy of Science, I believe," Mr. Fox shrugged. "They like that sort of thing."

"What's that?" I read the letter quickly.

"Pretty, young doctors," Mr. Fox chuckled.

"I see," I smiled at him and set the letter aside. "I thought you were here for something sinister."

"Sinister, is it?" Mr. Fox shook his head. "No, I merely wished to see you again. I'm getting old. There's so much to do and so little time."

"Yeah," I agreed, sipping champagne.

"I would..." he smiled apologetically, " ... like to send you some data, just for you to look at."

"No," I shook my head.

"You don't know what it is."

"I can guess and I don't want to see it."

"Ebola-Karachi," he said softly. "The outbreak five weeks ago, have you seen it?"

"I heard about it," I cleared my throat. "Jeffrey called me."

"He called me as well," Mr. Fox nodded. "Would you do him the favor?"

I narrowed my eyes.

"Not for me, but for the General," Mr. Fox said. "Just look at the data and see what you think."

"Nobody is going to engineer Ebola," I said. "It's impractical. I told Jeffrey that already. I don't have to see the data."

"We'd like to be sure, Jennifer," Mr. Fox said.

"Suspicious minds? Fine," I swallowed hard and told myself it was just once, just a favor for my old friend. "Send it to me, I'll look."

"Do you want samples?"

"No, I don't want samples. Just show me the stains."

"Very well," Mr. Fox nodded and he wasn't gloating, I pleased to see, but he always was the very best at what he did. It was sometimes easy to forget that.

"So..." I had more champagne, " ... How's Mrs. Fox?" I asked, not even knowing if there was one.

"She's very well, thank you for asking," Mr. Fox smiled and his grey blue eyes were unchanged. I had no idea if he was telling me the truth or not. I never did.


"Congratulations," I smiled nearly two years later to the day, sipping champagne in that same restaurant, and this time I had cause to celebrate.

"Thank you," Cory smiled and I lifted my glass, toasting his success.

"So, now that you've got your PhD, Professor," I giggled, "what are you going to do with it?"

"I, uh..." Cory set his glass down and leaned over the table. "I want to go to Horace Tufts."

"Why?" I put my glass down as well.

"The data we get, the reports and the work," Cory shrugged. "I like it. I think I'm good at it."

"It isn't the same thing, Cory," I sighed.

"The director called me..."

"General Palmer?"

"Yeah, the General," Cory agreed. "He called and offered me a job."

"I see," I frowned at that news.

"I can do good things there. I can get into the field, you know?" Cory's innocent green eyes searched mine. "I want to get my hands dirty."

"Is that what you want?" I closed my eyes and the man had no idea how dirty he could get in that business.

"Yeah," he nodded. "You were out there, you know what it's like, right?"

"Cory, you're doing good right here. Doing research," I told him. "I can talk to Lois. She'll keep you, believe me."

"I know," he shrugged. "I just ... I like it. Hands on virology, Jen. It's who we are, don't you think? The stuff you could be doing..."

"You don't want to know what I've done," I sighed, looking down.

"I know," Cory agreed for the wrong reasons. "You can't tell me, it's all secret, but you still work for them. We get the data every month, so ... Why not go out there?"

"People die out there," I told him. "For no good reason at all."

"I don't know what that means, but maybe I could do something about it," Cory said and he didn't understand anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.