Twenty-Five Pairs - Cover

Twenty-Five Pairs

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jennifer Pinchbeck isn't like other thirteen year old girls. The subject of her brilliant mother's genetic research, Jennifer knows that she has twenty-five chromosome pairs, but does that make her a miracle of medicine or the end of all human life? Only at the pinnacle of mankind's greatest scientific achievement will she discover the truth about who - and what - she really is. (FYI: rache code is in effect. See my blog)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Washington D.C. 2025

"Shoot!" Josh was laughing at himself in the mirror. "Look at me!"

"You look good," I smiled at him.

He preened and posed playfully in his new tuxedo, with his brown hair trimmed and neatly combed, and a pair of shiny black shoes. His brown eyes were bright and shiny and the man was scrubbed pink all over, I'd seen to that personally. Josh was tall and handsome and looking good enough to marry.

"Zip me up, Narcissus?" I asked, just to get his attention as much as anything else.

"Who?" he chuckled and then stopped breathing. "Wow."

"You like it?" I struck a little pose with my hands on my hips.

"Christ, Jen." Josh cleared his throat. "There's a zipper on that?"

"Yeah," I giggled and turned around, showing the man my back from the cleft of my ass up to my long golden hair, which I pulled out of the way.

"Hey, you're not wearing any underwear," my fiancé said softly and I felt his gentle hands along my spine.

"God, don't get me excited, " I warned him needlessly. I'd taken precautions, but it was a fun tease. "I'm not going to ruin a two thousand dollar dress, okay?"

"How much?" he laughed. "You paid too much, Jen. There ain't nothing but fifty dollars worth of material here."

"Shut-up!" I giggled, turning my head.

It really wasn't much of a dress, technically, he was right about that, but I'd been paying for the expertise and a real Joni Stur design was nothing to laugh at. She was the new Vera Wang and Rio had really pulled a rabbit to get me onto the designer's calendar. The evening gown was red and slinky and it hugged my body like I was born in it, which was going to be a serious problem if I got an erection. Silly as it sounds, I'd put my cock to sleep with some local anesthesia and that needle had hurt like hell. I couldn't wear panties in that dress though, not a chance. Joni would kill me.

I hadn't used a lot of anesthesia anyway though, just some muscle relaxant to keep my penis soft. I wasn't going to walk funny or need a catheter, that would have been bad. I'd be careful anyway though; wetting myself in front of the President ... Well, I'd never come back from space if that happened. I'd stay gone.

Getting a big hard-on in front of the President of the United States might have been pretty funny though and I had to stifle a giggle as an old Bill Clinton joke popped into my head.

"What's so funny?" Josh smiled and gave me a little look.

"What was President Clinton's favorite musical instrument?" I asked and Josh shrugged. "His whore Monica!"

"Uh-Huh ... How long is that stuff gonna last? I think it's affecting your brain," Josh told me with a roll of his eyes, but he didn't really get it probably. He wasn't much of a history buff.

"I'm gonna turn into a pumpkin at midnight," I said and I wasn't really joking.

"You mean a cucumber," Josh laughed as he zipped me up slowly. "Fuck, you're the most beautiful woman I ever saw."

"You need to get out more," I said, turning around and I knew he meant every word he said. I truly was beautiful finally, after all those years of not really believing my mom's prediction, it had come true.

"No, I don't." Josh took my hand, my left hand and kissed me just behind the small diamond solitaire he'd given me.

"Hey, I heard the President likes fly fishing," I said and stifled another giggle, wondering if that stuff really was affecting my brain. Nah, it was just the evening making me giddy.

"Shit, who doesn't?" Josh laughed and he got that one, since he'd told it to me. "I know you do."

"No swearing," I wagged my finger at him and moved to sit down at the little vanity in our suite. "I need one of these."

"What's that?" Josh sat on a big soft chair watching me.

"A vanity," I said. "You gotta get me one when I come back."

"I'll build ya one," Josh shrugged. "Nicer than that."

"Really?" I smiled at his reflection. "It's a nice room though, isn't it?"

"For free, yeah," Josh grinned. "They're gonna put up a sign that says 'Jennifer Pinchbeck Slept Here!' or something."

"Heh," I nodded slightly. "Jennifer Pinchbeck Fucked Here, too."

"Hey!" Josh shook his head. "No swearing."

"Yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes.

"That stuff better wear off too."

"I told you. Midnight."

"Yeah," Josh grunted and I knew what he was thinking. Our time was running out.


The White House had arranged a limousine for us, which made me feel special and I thought I could seriously get used to all this pampering. It was rather like fattening a lamb for the slaughter, I supposed, and we were going into quarantine in three days. We'd have ninety days then, not locked in our rooms or anything, but just isolated from the general public. More training and preparation. More time to worry and I just wanted to go, to be done with it.

"My eyes hurt," Josh winced and there were a lot of flashbulbs as we exited the car and walked up the short steps to the main entrance. On a red carpet, of course.

"God, I hope I don't trip," I whispered, clutching Josh's arm and trying to smile.

I hadn't expected this; a small crowd of reporters outside, like it was a Hollywood premier or something. At least the secret service was there to keep them back and calm. There wasn't a lot of shouting allowed on the front lawn of the White House, I guess. They'd been waiting for me, a lot of them, being the beautiful and enigmatic astronaut that I was. More than any of the others in our little crew, I'd found myself the darling of the media. I found it a little embarrassing and I knew a few other people in Washington did as well, but not for the obvious reasons probably.

"Good evening. Welcome to the White House, Doctor Pinchbeck."

A very handsome and congenial man smiled at us as we arrived safely at the doors. We could hear soft chamber music and the odd sound of voices, an indistinct chattering like a flock of birds.

"May I have your name, sir?" the man asked, smiling at Josh.

"Me? I'm ... Josh," he shrugged and I stifled a giggle.

"Mr. Joshua Sinclair, my fiancé," I smiled and I knew Josh was on the approved guest list. This was merely White House etiquette, which is quite unlike any other and a very long ways from Harden, Utah.

"Very good. If you'll follow me?" The man nodded and I looked at Josh and he just grinned.

It was a short walk, through security and down a wide hallway and into a ballroom, I guess. Not a large one, but definitely intended for receptions such as this. It was all very impressive and while it wasn't my first visit to the White House, or my first meeting with a President, this was very much unlike my previous experiences. I found myself an honored guest for once and it was very intimidating and intensely flattering.

"Doctor Jennifer Pinchbeck and Mr. Joshua Sinclair," the man said in a loud voice and I almost jumped out of my shoes, although Rio had warned me that our arrival would be announced.

"So much for sneaking in," Josh whispered and I squeezed his arm nervously as there were an awful lot of people there and some of them even looked at us.

"If you'll step to your right, Doctor, there's a receiving line..." the man said softly and I nodded.

Thank God for the protocol officers and there were a number of them who did nothing but make sure people like Josh and myself didn't embarrass anyone. We would be babysat, from a respectable distance, until the formalities were finished. After that, I hoped, we'd be free to mingle, or at least stand in a corner and be pleasantly awed. That seemed like a pretty good plan to me, Josh too probably.

The President was the very first person in line, of course, followed closely by his wife and then some of his closest advisors, cabinet members and such. Only a dozen men and women, perhaps a few more, but the President...

"Doctor Pinchbeck, what a pleasure to see you again." He was older and handsome and smooth as silk, taking my hand in both of his and giving me what seemed a very warm and genuine welcome.

"Thank you, Mr. President. May I present my fiancé, Joshua Sinclair?"

"Mr. President," Josh blinked as the President shook his hand.

"Of course, Joshua," the President agreed pleasantly. "Fiancé is it? Congratulations on your engagement."

"Thank you, sir," Josh beamed.

"Allow me to introduce the First Lady..." the President said.

He and his wife spoke with us for several minutes, and everyone in the line was generous and friendly, with a photographer right there to capture each handshake and smile. By the end of the receiving line I was ready for a drink.

"Thank you," I rolled my eyes as Josh handed me a glass of champagne.

"Is this what it's going to be like married to you?" Josh smiled.

"I hope not," I said sincerely, but it was obvious that going on this mission was changing our lives. Nothing would be the same ever again.

"Doctor Pinchbeck," Allen came by, smiling with his arm around a girl who just had to be a supermodel. I tried not look at her.

"Major Fuller," I nodded.

"Josh," Allen gave a somewhat less friendly look at my fiancé.

"Allen," Josh replied slowly and I closed my eyes.

"Oh, this is Tara Reece," Allen cleared his throat. "She was Miss Alabama last year..."

"Miss Tennessee," she corrected him. "It's nice to meet you, Doctor Pinchbeck and ... Josh? Very nice to meet you both."

"Josh is a lumberjack," Allen smiled.

"Really?" Tara had one of those Southern Belle accents and I didn't like her very much. I didn't like the way she looked at Josh either. "I do love the outdoors myself."

"I bet you like fly fishing," I said and Josh elbowed me as Tara gave me a little frown.

"Yeah," Josh cleared his throat. "If you'll excuse us, I think Jennifer wants to dance."

"Oh yeah," I giggled. "Nice meeting you, Tara. Major ... Don't stay up too late."

"Heh," Allen nodded.

"I wonder if that's her real name," I frowned as we made our way toward the music and the dancing couples there. "A Southern girl named Tara ... There oughta be a law."

"I was wondering if those were her real tits," Josh whispered and I gasped happily. "Come on, dance with me," Josh said, taking my glass away and handing it to a waiter who happened to be passing by. Those guys were very good.

We'd just started dancing when the President decided to give a little speech, as I suppose he had to. All the guests were arrived and it was nice, he welcomed all of us astronauts by name, although I had a hard time thinking of myself as an astronaut. People clapped and once more I felt myself slightly overwhelmed by the attention, which seemed utterly alien to me after spending so many years in the dark. This had been Mr. Fox's plan though, his insurance policy, and I really was untouchable, I thought.

I wished he could have been there to see it, but I especially wished my parents had been there. That would have been something. And Ron. I thought of him and it was always hard.

Of course the kicker came right at the end, and even while the President was still talking about how important it was that we reach for the stars and expand our horizons, etc. etc ... Waiters were going around the large room making sure everyone had a glass of champagne. I understood a moment later when the President offered the obligatory toast to the successful and safe return of the mission. That was nice and I was more than willing to drink to that.

" ... I'd also like to offer another toast, if Mr. Sinclair will permit me the honor..." the President said and I blinked as I didn't understand immediately that his Mr. Sinclair was my Mr. Sinclair.

" ... Only this evening did I receive the happy news that Mr. Sinclair and Doctor Pinchbeck are engaged to be married. My wife and I hope you'll join us as we wish them both the very best of luck and lifelong happiness together." The President raised his glass high, smiling into my eyes from two dozen feet away. "To Joshua and Jennifer."

"To Joshua and Jennifer," about a hundred and fifty people said and I thought I'd faint.

"Congratulations," I heard for about the hundredth time and it was impossible for Josh and I to get a moment alone, but that was why we were there.

"Thank you ... Oh," I cleared my throat. "Mr. Westin, uh, thank you. Josh, this is the National Security Advisor, Mr. Westin."

"Nice to meet you, Josh. I'm Tom," Westin smiled. "You broke some hearts tonight."

"Uh, thank you," Josh nodded.

"Can I steal Jennifer for just a moment?" Westin asked. "Thanks."

The man put his hand in the small of my back, walking me away and as if by some miracle we found ourselves relatively alone. Mr. Westin had that ability.

"I was sorry to hear about Mr. Fox," he said. "I know you were close to him."

"Yes," I took a breath, looking just over the man's shoulder.

"I know you've been out of the loop for some time now, but we're looking at running with PK again and I'd like..."

"What?" I focused on his eyes, clear and intelligent. "PK was destroyed, I did it myself."

"I understand that and in going through some of the files Mr. Fox left behind, it seems clear that certain ... data..." he smiled, looking around casually for a second before coming back to me, " ... was misplaced, shall we say?"

"It wasn't misplaced," I told Mr. Westin. "It was destroyed along with my samples."

"Okay," he nodded. "Well, we obviously need to discuss this."

"There's nothing to..."

"Tomorrow afternoon, I'll have a car for you." Westin turned his head briefly, smiling and nodding at someone, but his voice was soft and cold. "Think seriously about this, Doctor. Understand?"

"Yeah," I breathed and all the fun was gone.

"Good. Now smile, everything is going to be just fine," Westin chuckled and turned, bringing me back to Josh with a big smile. "Sorry about that, Josh. Here she is, safe and sound. Good luck to you both."

"Right. Nice meeting you, uh, Tom," Josh smiled but he was curious and I just gave him a tiny shake of my head. I didn't want to talk about it.


"Jeffrey? It's me, Jen..." I looked at my watch and it was almost one in the morning.

"Jennifer?" General Palmer's voice was soft, but he was waking up quickly. "What's wrong?"

"Paul Keller, remember him?" I asked.

"What?" Palmer had to think about that.

"Paul Keller, my old friend?"

"This line isn't secure."

"I know, just tell me something. Is he dead?"

"Jen..."

"Is Paul Keller dead? That's all I want to know."

"Yeah," Palmer said softly.

"You..." I frowned at the phone. "You're not surprised, are you? They talked to you. He did."

"Jen, we can't talk like this."

"It's wrong, Jeffrey," I closed my eyes. "We can't do this."

"Get some sleep," he said gently. "You sound tired."

"I am tired." I hung up the phone.

"What's wrong, baby?" Josh asked me and he was sitting beside me on the bed, rubbing my shoulders.

"Oh, I don't know." I looked at Josh, but not in the eyes, and leaned over, putting my arms around him.

"I can help," he said softly. "Maybe."

"Yeah, I know," I pressed my face against his shirt. "I just want it all done with."

"Me too," Josh chuckled. "After this I'm gonna take you back Utah, lock you up in the kitchen maybe."

"In the kitchen?" I giggled.

"Yeah, hell yeah," Josh kissed the top of my head. "Barefoot and pregnant. Rattlin' those pots 'n pans."

"Mmmm..." I sighed, hugging him tight. "I wish I could have your baby."

"I was thinking, uh, maybe we could adopt," Josh said slowly, testing the waters. "When you get back?"

"Oh yeah?" I looked up at him and his brown eyes were immaculate.

"Yeah, you know. A boy or a girl, or both..."

"Both," I smiled. "That would be nice."

"Well, we can think about it, you know," Josh nodded. "I just ... I want you back first of all and then, well, I built you a big house, Jenny."

"I know you did," I giggled. "I about had a heart attack when you sent me the pictures."

"Wait til you see it," Josh promised. "It's a nice one."

"God, I love you," I laughed and looked down. "I think I feel something."

"About time," Josh grinned.

"Oh yeah, I feel it," I rolled my eyes.

"What?"

"I need to pee," I giggled. "Come on, did you see the size of that bathtub?"

"You wanna take a bath at one in the morning?"

"Oh yeah, we've never done it in a bathtub!" I grinned.

"We didn't?" Josh frowned.

"No." I looked at his confused face. "What?"

"Then who was that girl I was with in Salt Lake City..."

"Oh!" I gasped. "God! I hate it when you do that! You sound just like your father."

"Her name was Tara something..."

"Josh ... Don't start!" I stood up, pulling him up by the hands. "I'll make you real sorry."

"Is that a fact?" Josh laughed. "You always liked it when Pop talked like that."

"Yeah, I did. Come on, you big lumberjack!" I pulled him along to bathroom.

"I can't believe that Fuller guy said that," Josh sighed. "I own a damn lumber mill."

"Nah, lumberjack is sexy," I grinned at him. "I like it."

"Hmmmm ... Maybe I'll put that on my business cards then," he said. "Josh Sinclair, Lumberjack."

"Yeah," I agreed. "That's seriously sexy ... Don't look at me! I can't go."

"What?" Josh made a face and I was sitting on the toilet with my expensive red dress bunched up around my waist.

"Fill the tub, come on," I giggled, hunched over a little.

"You know, I gotta ask..." Josh said, turning on the faucets to fill the very large tub, which was sort of in another room, actually. It was a huge bathroom.

"Ask what?" I wondered and then sighed happily as my bladder finally let go and my penis began to tingle as it woke up.

"You have a dick."

"Yeah."

"So why do you sit down every time?" Josh asked. "I mean, even outside in the bushes..."

"Hey! How do you know?" I giggled.

"I'm your boyfriend, remember?"

"Uh-huh," I agreed. "But you shouldn't be watching me pee in the bushes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.