Twenty-Five Pairs - Cover

Twenty-Five Pairs

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jennifer Pinchbeck isn't like other thirteen year old girls. The subject of her brilliant mother's genetic research, Jennifer knows that she has twenty-five chromosome pairs, but does that make her a miracle of medicine or the end of all human life? Only at the pinnacle of mankind's greatest scientific achievement will she discover the truth about who - and what - she really is. (FYI: rache code is in effect. See my blog)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Fredericksburg, Virginia 2012

Only a few weeks later, after our first time together, we were caught.

"Hey," Ronnie whispered, peeking into my dark bedroom and I shushed him anyway.

"Shhh ... Come here!" I crooked at finger at the man, feeling my heart going faster the way it always did when he snuck in and I shivered.

Ron closed the door slowly and practically tip-toed across the room and the reason we were being so quiet was right across the hall.

"Dana's sleeping?" I asked Ronnie softly, holding up the sheets so he could get in bed with me.

"I hope so," he whispered, facing me on his side now and taking me in his arms. "I spent half the night playing scrabble with her."

"I know," I giggled and I was naked, waiting for this, and my hard cock pressed against Ron's stomach, just like my swollen nipples were rubbing his chest.

"You wouldn't believe the words she was spelling, either," Ron laughed and I kissed him hard just to shut him up.

"Like what?" I breathed a moment later, reaching down to push his briefs off and get him naked too. "Love? Boyfriend?"

"More like fucking, sucking..." Ron chuckled, getting his arm under me so I could snuggle up close, " ... cock, pussy ... Jesus. That girl needs a boyfriend."

"She wants you," I sighed, sliding my fingers down Ronnie's hard stomach.

"She'd be seriously disappointed." Ron gave a small jerk as my hand found his sex, his softly furred pussy already growing hot and moist for me.

"No," I shook my head. "Just a little mad at first probably."

"Yeah," Ron licked my lips. "Like I did it on purpose ... Oh!"

He spread his legs for me, nodding slowly as I slipped a finger between his labia, finding the man's pussy nice and wet inside. He'd been playing with himself a little, I thought, just like I had. We'd been fucking nearly every night since that morning in the hay loft.

"God! I love your cunt," I sighed, competing with Dana and wanting to sound vulgar in my childish jealousy. "I love fucking it."

"My pussy loves your cock," Ronnie grinned in the dim light. "She can't get enough of it."

"She?" I smiled, just playing with his pussy while Ron played with my tits. He loved those. "You think your pussy's a girl?"

"Isn't it?" Ron shrugged, perhaps teasing me because I'd called it a she once.

"My dick's a girl," I decided on the spot. "Just like the rest of me."

"Oh yeah?" Ron thought about that and this was kind of a serious thing for us. "A big, strong girl though," he smiled. "My pussy could be a boy, but he's a total fag if he is."

"No way!" I laughed, probably too loudly and I pulled the blanket up and over our heads.

"Just like me," Ron sighed and that's what totally bothered him.

"You're not gay if my cock's a girl," I said. "I'm a girl, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"You never had sex with a boy, did you?"

"No, but..."

"Then you're not a fag," I said. "I mean it. You're a man. That's all."

"I sucked your cock," he sighed.

"Oh. Thanks a lot," I frowned, but he couldn't see it. "I licked your pussy too, remember?"

"No, I don't mean like that," he said. "I just mean ... I sucked a cock."

"No," I shook my head. "You can't separate me from my dick, come on. I'm a package deal, Ron."

"I know."

"I know you like fucking," I giggled, wanting to cheer him up.

"Yeah, I like it."

"So what's the difference?" I asked him. "Making love to me with your mouth or your pussy, it's all you. It's all me."

I didn't know if I was even making sense to him, really. Ronnie was all kinda hard to figure out and he could go from happy to sad in a heartbeat, which was pretty frustrating. We didn't say anything for a few minutes, we just touched a lot and I knew I wasn't a lesbian, but I loved playing with Ron's pussy, and I really did think of it as a male thing. I'd been wrong before. It wasn't a girl I was fingering, it was Ron and he was a boy.

"I ran away before," Ron said finally. "A couple times, I mean. Not like hiding in the hayloft either."

"You did?"

"Yeah, like really running away," he told me. "One time, when I was sixteen, the first time I did it, I was hitchhiking. Just bumming a ride and this guy stopped."

"Okay."

"And, uh, he thought I was a boy and..."

"You are a boy," I kissed him.

"Yeah, anyway, he tried to ... touch me and stuff."

"Oh," I frowned.

"He wanted to touch my dick, see? And I don't have one and I was trying to make him stop, but I didn't want to say anything."

"Right."

"He ... I don't know. He got his hand inside my jeans and touched me," Ronald cleared his throat. "And so he knew, but he thought I was a girl. So he called me a dyke bitch and stuff like that and he hit me. He hit me a lot and..."

"I'm sorry, Ron," I held him close and he was crying softly.

" ... and, yeah. Then I didn't know, see? Maybe I'm a girl." He was shaking and I kissed his wet cheeks. "Maybe I'm not a boy. I'm a lesbian or something. You think?"

"No," I told him. "You're a boy, you just gotta believe it, that's all. You're special, like me."

"Nobody ever told me I was special," Ron laughed unhappily. "They took me back and locked me up, just taking blood and putting wires on me all the time. Nobody ever did that to you, huh?"

"My mom," I smiled. "She ... God! Like every day for my whole life she'd measure me or yeah, take blood. I had to pee in cups and take drugs and all that."

"But at least you had a mom."

"Yeah," I sighed. "You're here now though. With me, so it's okay. It's not like that anymore."

"They're gonna take me back," Ron said drawing a deep breath. "It's coming, I can feel it."

"No, Mr. Fox brought you here so you could stay with me," I said. "Probably they just don't need you anymore."

"Maybe."

"Like Dana," I giggled.

"What about Dana?" Ron asked.

"She's just here to be my friend," I said. "I mean, it's obvious. She was adopted, you know."

"Dana was?" Ron sounded surprised.

"Yeah, like just before I got here, less than a year," I shrugged. "She's not Karl and Renee's kid. They got her just so I'd have like a little sister or something, I dunno. Like they picked the most outgoing kid they could find to keep me company."

"So you think they knew your parents were gonna die?" Ron asked and I blinked at that because I hadn't thought it through that far.

"No," I decided, but only because that idea hurt a lot. "Probably they were gonna bring me here anyway."

"Why?"

"Because I needed to go to school. A real one," I said, "I wasn't learning anything at my other schools."

"What about your parents?" Ron asked and he sounded pretty suspicious, but I guess I would be too if I'd been used like him.

"They'd probably come too," I shrugged. "Lots of room here anyway."

"Yeah, that's true," Ron said slowly. "What if they didn't though?"

"My mom and dad?" I giggled. "They wouldn't send me off by myself. No way."

"Wanna know something weird?"

"What?"

"I don't even have a last name," Ronald laughed.

"No way!" I giggled.

"Yeah. Seriously," he said. "If I do, nobody ever told it to me."

"What about your birth certificate?"

"What birth certificate?" Ron asked sarcastically. "You probably think I got a library card too, huh? A driver's license?"

"You don't?"

"How am I gonna get any of that stuff?" he asked. "You think I'm lying, but I'm not."

"I don't think you're lying."

"I was like locked up," he said. "That sucks so bad."

"Well, you're not locked up now," I said. "You're with me, so..."

I kissed him gently. Then I kissed Ron harder, deciding we'd talked long enough and all he really needed was to have a friend. A close, personal friend that he could trust. My cock hadn't gone soft hardly at all either, and Ron was touching my tits again, thumbing my nipples while our tongues played in the air between us. It was fun and sweet and getting us hotter, so we pushed the sheet back down and I could see him again.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I asked him. "Down there?"

"If ... you want to," Ron said softly and I knew he did. He loved getting his pussy licked, but he was so sensitive about anything but fucking.

"Will you kiss me too?" I wondered.

"Yeah," he answered. "I will."

"You don't have to," I shrugged.

"No. It's okay," Ronald bit his lip. "As long as it's a girl."

"I named her Becky," I giggled. "What's your pussy's name?"

"Heh!" he laughed at that.

"Come on." I stroked his humid sex lightly, dragging my fingers over Ron's hard little clit so that his hips jerked a little. "Becky wants to know who she's fucking."

"Um ... Sam," Ron rolled his eyes.

"Oh, I like that name!" I giggled, looking down at the dim outline of my penis. "Becky, meet Sam. Sam, Becky."

"You're crazy," Ron smiled.

"I'm gonna kiss Sam later," I decided. "Becky wants to say hello first."

"Oh, she does, huh?" Ron breathed. "On top?"

"Ummm ... Like a doggy," I stuck out my tongue. "That was pretty fun when we did it."

"Yeah," he nodded. "Cept you go pretty deep that way."

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"A little." Ron told me. "I like it though."

"Good! Me too."

A minute later, Ron was on his hands and knees, smiling at me over his shoulder as I knelt behind him on my spongy mattress. I did love fucking him like that and I held my aching cock in my hand, rubbing it up and down the boy's slit slowly, mixing up his juices with my precum. Ronnie was so hot too, like he was on fire and it was always like that. I loved his fever and he was wriggling his ass impatiently as I teased him.

"Yeah, Becky wants to give Sam a nice, deep kiss..." I sighed, pushing forward slowly as the blunt head of my cock split Ron's pussy lips and found the soft, tight channel of his cunt.

"Ummm ... Slow, okay?" Ron sighed and it took him a few minutes to get really used to it. He'd been a virgin until just a few weeks ago and his pussy was seriously tight.

"God! I love your cunt, Ronnie," I closed my eyes, smiling and holding his narrow, manly hips as I pushed and pulled, working my swollen prick in and out of him gently.

"Harder ... Ummm, fuck. This is nice ... Yeah..." Ron was nodding, smiling and his cunt squeezed my dick hard everytime I went deep, like trying to hold me inside him.

"Rub your clit," I breathed, "I wanna feel you cum on my dick."

"Uh-huh..." Ron lowered his head to the mattress, keeping his ass high and he was reaching back to rub his hard little clitty while I fucked him.

That was always good, when Ron got himself off. It made his pussy go crazy, like quivering with sweet contractions suddenly full of hot butter. I was doing him nicely now too, real long slow strokes, pulling back until the head of my dick was just inside him, and then sliding all the way in until I felt the very bottom of his cunt. My balls slapped his fingers and he gasped everytime, and then moaned softly, making sexy little whimpering noises that set my heart racing.

"Oh ... Oh oh oh ... Fuck..." Ronnie blew out a long breath and his whole body shuddered, his ass dropping suddenly so my dick popped out, sliding in between his butt cheeks and pointing straight up.

"Hey!" I giggled breathlessly, and I grabbed my greasy cock and pushed it back into the man's cumming cunt quickly, driving it all the way inside and making him yelp.

Ronnie was cumming good and his cunt felt like a mouth, gumming my dick eagerly, sucking on it, I swear. When his pussy had an orgasm it was the best feeling in the world for my cock, even better than my own orgasms, I thought. He moved a lot too! Which was way cool, because I'd just hold him tight and ride his pussy until he was giggling like a little boy, high and happy and wanting to cum again.

"What are you guys doing?" Dana's sleepy voice suddenly interrupted us, or at least got our attention. We didn't stop fucking until she turned on the lights.

"Dana," I said kind of dumbly and then I was about blinded as she hit the light switch.

"You assholes!" she pretty much yelled because all of a sudden the fourteen year old knew exactly what we were doing.

"You won't fuck me anymore! But you'll fuck him?" Dana was staring at me.

"Shhh..." I blinked at her and I pulled my cock out, sorta trying to cover myself up. Ron was dong the same.

"And I thought you were my boyfriend!" She was looking at Ron. "You fag! I hate you!"

"Oh God," I frowned and we could hear Karl up now, wondering what was going on, but he didn't come into my room at least.

"Shit," Ron agreed and we were both pretty unhappy.


"Hey Karl." I sat down at the breakfast table and he stood at the stove, cooking, which seemed rather weird.

"Morning," he said a little brusquely maybe and he probably had a right to be unhappy.

"Where's, uh, Renee? And ... Dana?" I asked gingerly.

"Hi." Ronnie was coming into the kitchen, looking pretty sheepish.

"Ronald," Karl nodded at the young man and then looked at me. "Renee took Dana on a little ... trip."

"Oh," I nodded.

Ron looked at me as he sat down and I just shrugged.

"They'll be back in a week or two," Karl said. "How do you want your eggs, Ronald? Scrambled or scrambled?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.