Twenty-Five Pairs - Cover

Twenty-Five Pairs

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jennifer Pinchbeck isn't like other thirteen year old girls. The subject of her brilliant mother's genetic research, Jennifer knows that she has twenty-five chromosome pairs, but does that make her a miracle of medicine or the end of all human life? Only at the pinnacle of mankind's greatest scientific achievement will she discover the truth about who - and what - she really is. (FYI: rache code is in effect. See my blog)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Daytona Beach, Florida 2025

"What is it you do again?" I smiled over my drink, just soda with a little lime.

"I'm an astronaut," he smiled at me, just knowing I'd be impressed. "Part of the DSS mission."

"DSS?" I widened my soft blue eyes, leaning closer because he was terribly cute.

"Deep Space Survey." He glanced around, dropping his voice as if someone might be listening. "It's all very secret, but..."

"But you can tell me, right?" I giggled, brushing a long golden strand of hair out of my eyes.

"Not here." He sipped his own drink, something dark and manly like a Jack and Coke, I thought. "There's a motel across the street though..."

"Ohhh..." I gave him a small pout, like I might have expected better from a real live astronaut.

"I'll tell you all about it, baby," he promised and he had a hand on my bare thigh, where my tight black skirt had ridden up to the top of my stocking.

"Are you going to take me to the moon?" I bit my lower lip, knowing it made me look closer to thirteen than thirty.

"Oh, we'll go a lot higher than that..." He leaned close, putting his lips to my ear. " ... All the way to heaven," the man breathed, making me shiver and tilt my head away with a laugh.

We left that little bar a few minutes later and I knew who he was. I'd known before he'd bought me the first drink. Major Allen Fuller, United States Air Force, one of the chosen few, and I hadn't actually planned on any of this. I'd just wanted to say hello, but it was so much fun playing with him.

Allen was tall, with his blonde hair cut shorter than regulation, a real man in the old world sense of the word. An explorer at heart. He worked hard and played hard and he had all the ambition you could ask for. Deep brown eyes and a square jaw, broad chest and firm, good lord he was firm all over, and it felt good being with him. He was confident and even arrogant, and when he held you close, you just knew nothing bad was going to happen. He wouldn't let it, and that was a quality I found incredibly sexy in a man.

I was a very young looking twenty-seven and fresh out of northern Kazakhstan, which would have surprised him probably. But I wasn't saying a word. So far as Allen knew I was just another NASA groupie, putting notches on my lipstick case. I'd dressed the part, which was something I hadn't done for a long time, and it felt good walking around like a real woman again. All of 5'10" tall, 126 pounds on my last physical, looking anything but lean and mean. I resembled a swimsuit model more than ... what I really was.

"Awww..." I pouted playfully as we entered the motel room and Allen turned on the soft lights.

"What's the matter?" He put a gentle hand in the small of my back, sliding in behind me and closing the door.

"It doesn't have a Magic Fingers!" I laughed.

"Save your quarters," Allen chuckled, putting his hands on my hips, pressing his chest to my back and nuzzling my neck. "I got all the magic you need."

"Mmmm..." I sighed. "Promises, promises."

I could feel him against my ass, the hardness in his trousers rubbing against the taut spandex of my skirt. He was kissing my neck and his hands circled around to my tummy while I lifted my arms, holding his head under my fingers. I turned my face so he could kiss me, letting his tongue open my mouth and it was nice, especially when he found my breasts, firm and full and barely contained in my lace bra and thin blouse. My nipples were aching for his touch.

This was trouble and I knew it, but I didn't care. I'd been bucking the rules ever since I was a kid and that was part of the experience for me, the turn on, doing something I shouldn't be doing. I moved my body a little, rubbing my ass against him, teasing Allen while I sucked his tongue greedily. I'd been ten months and three days without a man, mostly by choice, and now I was choosing to do something else.

I dropped my hands and broke our kiss, both of us breathing harder. I pulled up my skirt and pushed my panties down quickly. I was ready and I wanted him, just standing there in that dingy motel room. I worked blindly to free Allen's cock, giggling and nodding as he worked the buttons on my blouse. I freed his penis about the time his fingers pulled my bra down, under my breasts so that they were pushed out and up, my long brown nipples straining with excitement.

"Here ... Hold on..." Allen told me and he was pulling a foil square out of his pocket, which made me giggle.

"You carry condoms with you all the time?" I asked him, taking it from his fingers and tearing it open. I knelt quickly, keeping my modesty from his eyes which remained firmly on mine in any case.

"Standard issue," he nodded seriously.

"I hope it's ribbed," I grinned up at him, unrolling it carefully along his cock, which was proportional to the man it was attached to. Eight solid inches and thick.

I gave him a quick suck, just in and out of my mouth a few times to let Allen know we'd be doing a lot more of that later, and then I was standing up again, turning around with my back to him so we could resume our regularly scheduled fuck.

"Put it in..." Allen whispered, wanting the same thing I did.

"Yeah..." I smiled, bending forward slightly, working his big hard prick over my humid sex ... But not the one he expected.

I was wet already, slippery with preparation because I'd been in the mood and now I was being rewarded for it. My tight anus was hot and ready and Allen gave a little gasp of surprise, clearly not expecting me to take him through the back door, but I was full of surprises. I pressed his swollen cockhead against my asshole and it had been so long, so fucking long, this was gonna hurt. But I liked that too.

"Uhhh ... huh!" I groaned feeling my rosy sphincter splitting around something hard and firm, and oh! So hot for the first time in almost a year.

"Mmmm ... Baby ... Nice ... We have ignition..." He laughed and then he went back to my tits, squeezing them in his big soft hands, pulling me back with them so that his cock went deeper, stretching my asshole nicely.

"Yeah ... Liftoff..." I laughed too, a little breathlessly as I leaned forward, finding the television with my hands and bracing myself unsteadily against Allen's thrusting penis.

There was the old familiar burning sensation, the sharp cramp-like pain of my muscles being forced wide around the man's prick and I bit my bottom lip, wincing as I shoved myself back against it. I wanted that pain, every last bit of it, and my heart was pounding beneath my heaving breasts.

"Slooow ... Easy, big boy..." I giggled and turned my head, smiling at the man and nodding.

Allen's eyes were lidded and his cock was striving anxiously to fill my hungry rectum. I was probably the tightest fuck he'd had since junior high school and the man was enjoying every clasping inch of my sexy asshole. His face was flushed with small beads of perspiration and I felt it too, the chemicals between us, mixing it up and bringing our passion to uncontrollable heights, and it was always like that. He reached around my hip with his right hand, Allen's fingers seeking my pussy and he jerked with surprise, his eyes blinking as his hand found my throbbing cock instead. It was solid and unmistakable, jutting hard and straight from my female body just for him.

"What's that?" he breathed and I reached back to pull his mouth to mine in an awkward French kiss.

"You know what it is," I whispered into Allen's mouth. "Now shut-up and fuck me."

"Oh shit!" He looked a little drunk, a lot confused, and totally lost as his big gentle hand wrapped itself around my prick and he was jerking me off in time with his thrusts.

It was a good fuck, just a quick hard one to settle us down for the slow one we were going to share in that bed afterwards. A guy like Allen, I just knew he was going to be good for a long hot night and I was ready for it.

The astronaut knew what he was doing too and that wasn't much of a surprise. He'd had more than his share of girls, I was sure, and I resented the idea of being added anonymously to his list, if only for the moment. We hadn't bothered with names. But I had my own list too and besides, Allen was fucking me nice, moving his big cock not just in and out, but side to side, up and down, like he was looking for that right spot, that perfect caress that would make me melt in his hands.

And I was helping, believe me, rolling my hips and rocking my ass, meeting him halfway so that I felt his wool trousers against my flushed skin, making a dull soft slapping sounds. My cock was hard and aching, dripping precum through the man's fingers and Allen was massaging that thin greasy lube all up and down my rock hard shaft. I was gonna be ready for him next, just as soon as he filled me with his load, Allen was going to get a real ride and I was gonna love that. All I had to do was hold off against the man's urgent attentions and he was doing everything he could to bring us off together. He pinched my nipples hard between his thumb and index finger, squeezing my ripe tits the way I liked, and all the while I was sucking his tongue, letting him fuck my mouth like he was fucking my ass.

Oh, but it had been too long for me and the Major was cheating, making me feel so good, pumping my ass now with long deep strokes so that his cockhead would caress my prostate like the finger of God and make me spasm with delight. It almost made me cry, it was that good, and my legs shook with the effort to stay up. I hadn't cum on a hard cock in so long, this really was heaven, and I was glad the Major hadn't been lying. I was cumming despite my best efforts not to and it was hitting me all of a sudden like a hammer to the brain. My balls grew almost painfully tight before that explosive rapture engulfed me and I shuddered with ecstasy in the man's strong arms.

Allen was milking my cock gently, his hand near the head, catching a lot of my creamy spend and he massaged it over the length of my prick while I groaned and cried out with desire. His own orgasm wasn't that far behind mine and it had been awhile for him too, I thought, but of course a guy like Allen probably wasn't much for self abuse. He'd been saving himself up for for a girl like me and I was glad. He was panting in my ear, pressing his nose into the silk of my blonde hair and slamming his cock inside my ass with the all the lusty vengeance a girl could want from a man.

"Yeah ... baby ... daaaaamn..." He was shooting inside me, or into the rubber he wore anyway, and it was too bad about that.

I knew for a fact that Allen was healthy and I was more than merely clean. I was the safest fuck he'd ever have in his life, but the good Major didn't know anything about me and I didn't mind the fact that he was serious about it. Allen wouldn't have fucked me without a rubber, I was certain of that. But he would soon enough, I thought, basking in the warmth of our combined climax, feeling his kisses on my neck as his cock jerked uselessly inside me. I'd feel his sperm in my ass soon enough.

He brought his hand to my mouth, catching his breath with his cock still buried to the hilt inside me while I licked and sucked my own semen from his fingers. I didn't mind it and soon Allen would have his own taste of my orgasm, it was inevitable, and after that I'd possess the man, which would be another surprise for the Major. Love was such a fickle thing and if I were anyone else Allen would have rejected my body completely, I was sure. A real man like that had no use for girls like me, transgendered men and homosexual transvestites. Would-be girls with big cocks and sperm filled balls. But I wasn't anyone else and I wasn't just a man pretending to be a girl. I was most definitely female. I just had some extra parts to play with and not for the first time I took genuine delight in seeing a straight man succumb to my charms. It didn't make Allen gay, believe me. It only made him normal.

"Go down..." I whispered, smiling into Allen's eyes and he knelt slowly on the carpet of that motel room, kissing the glistening head of my cock and then opening wide. There was no hesitation there, no guilt or second guesses and even if there were, it wouldn't have done the man any good.

I was only-semi hard, but not for long as the Major got his first taste of cock. Allen took me into his mouth and I sighed happily at the sensation of his inexperienced tongue washing over my glans. He'd have me hard again in no time and already his own cock was rising once more. Oh yeah, Allen loved my body now. He'd love me too and that was very much according to plan. Infatuation, addiction, submission, the man would experience all of it and I took his head in my hands, working my hips slowly, sliding my swollen cock between his tight lips and teaching him how to make me feel special.

"Hmmm ... That's it ... You're learning fast!" I giggled softly and his brown eyes were looking up into mine and there was nothing in them but the lusty adoration I'd come to expect from my male lovers. I was spoiled by it.

I slipped out of bed and into the shower about 4:30 in the morning. We'd fucked three times, twice in my ass and once in his, because I did love virgins. He'd sucked me off twice as well, swallowing my cum both times like a good boy, and I'd had him just once, but it was good. The man was rich and salty and hot all the way down. Allen was exhausted and I felt nothing but energized and warmed all over, sex being something different for me than it is for most people, obviously.

I gave him a kiss and left the Major dreaming alone in that bed. I used my lipstick to say thank you on the mirror and left a wake-up call for seven, knowing he had a full day ahead of him. He could thank me for that later. It wasn't true love, not yet, but at least we knew that we were compatible in bed. That thought made me smile as I checked myself in the rearview mirror of my El Dorado.

It was a '57 convertible; all silver with fins like it had just flown in from Jupiter, and an engine that growled with real menace thanks to some serious custom work. It had a big shiny Buick Stage II in it and my baby had been in storage for a long time, sleeping in the dark, keeping my memories safe. Not a lot of people drove fossils anymore and she cost more than a pretty penny every time I turned the key, but God! It was such a thrill. And now I opened her up, leaving Daytona behind me for Merritt Island and the Kennedy Space Center, doing a hundred and ten with the sun coming up to my left.

It would be a short drive and life was perfect.


" ... page six of appendix bravo, we can see the project timeline. Tracking the purple now, you'll note that you're entering at phase three..." The man droned on and on and I hadn't caught his name. Just another NASA geek in a parade of them.

Purple for personnel. One thing about these NASA guys, they loved their binders. Everything was charted, and plotted, with lines and circles and arrows. Indexed and cross-referenced and delineated with all the footnotes a person could ever ask for. If I wanted to know what I'd be doing a week from now, a month, a year ... It was all right there, concurrent with every other aspect of the project.

This was just orientation and I picked up my coffee cup, needing a shot of caffeine right then. I hadn't gotten any sleep the night before and this was going to be a long morning, I could tell. I wondered how Allen was doing, or more precisely, I wondered what Allen was doing. I knew I'd bump into him sooner or later and I was looking forward to that. He bumped good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.