Twenty-Five Pairs - Cover

Twenty-Five Pairs

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jennifer Pinchbeck isn't like other thirteen year old girls. The subject of her brilliant mother's genetic research, Jennifer knows that she has twenty-five chromosome pairs, but does that make her a miracle of medicine or the end of all human life? Only at the pinnacle of mankind's greatest scientific achievement will she discover the truth about who - and what - she really is. (FYI: rache code is in effect. See my blog)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Harden, Utah 2010

"So?" Daddy smiled at me over breakfast and we hadn't talked at all the night before. He'd just smiled at me, kissed me goodnight, and we'd gone to bed.

"So?" I giggled and I was scratching my blonde hair and I had some serious bed head.

"How was your date, Jen?" Mom asked and she was scrambling me some eggs, which looked kind of funny as she was wearing her doctor's smock and her big black glasses were perched on her nose.

"It was ... Wow!" I grinned and shrugged and my face was a little red.

"That good, huh?" Daddy nodded and at least he was dressed normal for a Saturday morning. "Did he buy you ice cream?"

"Uh, well, we just sorta looked at stars mostly," I said.

"Just mostly?" he chuckled. "What else did you guys do?"

"Be nice," my mom warned him.

"It was sorta weird," I confessed. "I mean, it was really nice too, but, uh ... We sorta had sex? You know?"

"Sorta had sex?" Daddy looked at me. "He didn't make you do anything you didn't want to, did he?"

"Oh no!" I shook my head quickly. "Uh-uh, I wanted to do it, but it was just ... weird."

"Why's that?" Mom wondered and this really was her department anyway.

"He just wanted to suck me, mostly," I said. "At first Josh was a little scared, I think. I mean, I was scared too, you know, but like when he found out I have a penis, he was..."

"Scared?" Daddy chuckled.

"Yeah," I giggled. "But then Josh kissed it and that was okay, and he sucked it and after I, um ... you know..."

"Did he swallow your cum, dear?" Mom asked, scooping eggs onto a plate.

"Yeah," I nodded. "He swallowed all of it and after that, it was like that was all he wanted to do, sorta."

"Hmph," Daddy nodded thoughtfully.

"Well ... How many times did he do it?" Mommy asked me, putting the plate in front of me on the table. "You want juice or milk?"

"Um, juice," I smiled. "He did it like three times. And we made love once so, I dunno. He swallowed my stuff three times though."

"I guess he likes it," Daddy smiled, but he glanced at Mom, so I did too.

"There may be certain ... addictive properties..." my mom said slowly.

"Addictive?" Daddy laughed.

"Well, I wanted it to taste good, so..." Mom shrugged. "Certain specific proteins in Jen's sperm should trigger a reflex in the hypothalamus and I suppose that stimulation could self-reinforce and..."

"My sperm's addictive?" I giggled. "He wouldn't hardly let me out of his truck until he sucked me again."

"Is that what was going on out there?" Daddy grinned at me and I blushed. "I was wondering."

"We'll have to run some tests," Mom shrugged. "It should be harmless anyway. It's not a physical addiction, just emotional, sexual perhaps. I'll need a sample later."

"You will?" I made a little face. "You're not gonna like, stick a needle in my balls, are you?"

"What?" Mom laughed. "No dear, we'll find another way to get your sperm out."

"Whew," I nodded and Daddy was laughing at me. "Good, cause, uh, I invited Josh over for lunch, is that okay?"

"Of course it is," my dad agreed.

"Oh, yes!" Mom smiled. "I can get a blood sample from him too."

"Oh, Mom. Please," I rolled my eyes. "Don't take blood from my boyfriend!"

"Just a little bit." Mom shrugged. "Are you going to have sex again?"

"Uh, probably." I bit my bottom lip. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's perfect," Mom said. "The more you have the better. In fact if there are any other boys you like..."

"Mom!" I laughed. "I don't wanna have sex with anyone else. Just Josh."

"Your mom's a little excited," Daddy told me. "You just have fun, okay?"

Mom was excited, that was a fact, and she'd already gotten her little diary out and was jotting down notes so she wouldn't forget anything. She was like that though; always thinking about medical stuff and just about everything I said or did went into her diary, like it was all important somehow. It did make me feel special, but I really hoped Mom wouldn't be sticking any needles into my boyfriend. I wasn't sure what Josh would think of that and he probably thought I was strange enough already.


Josh came by after work, the way he always did. He didn't even knock on the door, not after we'd been going out for almost eight months. Daddy had finally decided that he was getting too old to be letting Josh in and out of the house like a little kid or something. They liked each other anyway, especially after Josh had talked my dad into trying fly fishing. My dad the outdoorsman, what a thought! But they went nearly every weekend that spring and seeing Daddy and Josh becoming friends was really nice for me.

"Hey, beautiful," Josh smiled as he opened my bedroom door and I was lying on my bed, on my tummy doing some homework for my parents. School was just for fun, Mom and Dad gave me real stuff to think about and they didn't stop just because it was June.

"Hi there!" I smiled, sticking my tongue out a little, the way I do when I'm really happy.

Josh had graduated high school and I'd finished seventh grade with straight A's, even though I'd tried to get a couple B's here and there. It was summer now and I was almost fourteen and I'd started getting real boobs, just like mommy had predicted. I had little A cups now, not huge or anything, not even big, but Josh liked them just fine. He liked every part of me and I knew I wasn't beautiful, not yet anyway, but I believed Josh when he called me that.

"What're doing?" He closed the door behind him and sat down on my bed.

"Physics," I grinned at him and then shivered as I felt his hand on my bare thigh, stroking up the back of my right leg to feel my firm round butt through my panties. That was all I was wearing, thin small pink panties and a smile.

"Physics?" Josh rolled his eyes. "Let me see that..."

"Josh!" I giggled as he swiped my book and I rolled over onto my left side so I could face him.

"It's summertime," Josh frowned. "This stuff is bad for you. You always got your nose in a book."

"I like it," I shrugged. "It's fun."

"Fun?" He laughed and dropped my book on the floor. "What kinda thirteen year old girl does physics for fun?"

"I do," I laughed and then frowned, looking over the edge of the bed. "Or I used to."

"I'll show you what's really fun," Josh promised and he was already reaching for my right nipple, hard and pink and pointing out.

"Oh yeah?" I bit my lip and watched as Josh pinched my tit gently, rolling my nipple around the way I liked it.

"Oh yeah," he nodded. "Jesus, I love you, Jen."

"I love you too," I sighed and then I saw his arm. "What's that?"

"Oh?" Josh chuckled and he rubbed the little cotton ball taped inside his elbow. "Your mom wanted more blood."

"Jeeze," I rolled my eyes and turned over for him.

"I don't mind," Josh shrugged.

"I do," I decided with a little pout. "She thinks you're addicted to me."

"Well..." Josh shrugged. "I am."

"Uh-huh. Just don't let her get a sperm sample, okay?" I laughed and it was okay, because he really was addicted, except I wished he wasn't. I mean, I just wanted him to love me and if he was addicted to my sperm or whatever, then how did I know it was really me he loved? See?

"A sperm sample?" He gave me a funny look.

"I'll get jealous," I frowned.

"No, you get all my sperm samples, Jen. In fact..." Josh licked his lips and his fingers trailed from my breasts down my tummy, tickling me as I watched him getting closer to my cock, trapped like a large bulge in my panties.

"I wanna make love," I said softly, reaching down to grab his hand before he could start playing with my penis.

"We will," Josh promised and he didn't resist me as I pulled his hand back up to my mouth, kissing it.

"Promise?" I asked him, knowing we would.

"We have all weekend, right?" Josh grinned.

"Yeah," I nodded and right on time there was a knock on my door. "Come in, Daddy!"

I laughed because my dad was the only one who knocked and waited. Mom knocked and came right in. Josh just liked to surprise me, but it was sorta our bedroom anyway, so far as I was concerned, and he could come in anytime he wanted.

"Hi ... Oh, hey Josh," Daddy cleared his throat, looking at us and trying to pretend that he wasn't. "We're all set to go, so ... You guys are gonna be okay, right?"

"Yes sir," Josh smiled and he was taking advantage of the situation to draw his hand back down towards my stiffening penis.

"Yeah, Daddy," I giggled. "We'll be fine ... if Josh can keep his hands to himself!"

"Heh!" my dad grinned and shook his head. He was getting a good taste of my arousal too, since my body was pumping pheromones into the air like crazy right about then.

"Have a good trip, Doctor Pinchbeck," Josh said, massaging my cock now, and right in front of my dad. "I'll make sure Jenny stays out of trouble."

"Oh yeah, right!" I stuck my tongue out at Josh. "Bring me back a t-shirt, Daddy!"

"I'll bring you a teddy bear, how about that?" he grinned and I just rolled my eyes. I had like a hundred teddy bears scattered all over my bedroom and he really would get me another one.

"Let me up..." I pushed against Josh and hopped off the bed so I could give Daddy a kiss and a hug goodbye.

"Are you ready?" Mom was there too now, standing behind him in the doorway.

"Almost," Daddy smiled and he took me in his arms, bending his head so I could give him a real kiss while he gave my butt a real good squeeze, sliding his hand inside the back of my panty just so he could play with my tight little butthole in front of Josh. That was those chemicals at work, it made boys act silly, but with Daddy's tongue fucking my mouth like it was, I didn't mind. Josh knew about me and my parents anyway, but he could keep a secret and my boyfriend thought it was pretty cool. He knew I wasn't like other girls.

"Ohhh..." I breathed, licking my lips and feeling Dad's hard cock tenting his trousers against my tummy. "Mommy's gonna have fun later, huh?"

"Be good," Daddy grinned at me.

"Come here, Jen." Mommy gave me a hug too and a kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth just like Daddy had and that was all Mommy's love because she didn't get anything out of my pheromones. Or so she said, but I wasn't so sure.

"I love you, Mom," I breathed a half minute later and Mom was nodding, licking her lips and smiling.

"I love you too. Be a good girl and don't forget your pills, okay? I left them in the bathroom, and your shots! Make sure you take one tomorrow morning and..."

"Sunday afternoon, I know Mom," I nodded. "I will."

"Josh, you don't forget. I want a urine sample before breakfast tomorrow. Don't eat or drink anything tonight," Mom said and I frowned at her. "Except, Jennifer's semen, I mean. That's okay, of course. The more the better, so..."

"Right, Missus Doc, okay," Josh smiled agreeably and he was used to my mom by then and they really liked each other a lot, I think.

"Just put it in the fridge," she said. "Your sample, I mean."

"And make sure the cap's on tight," Daddy chuckled, taking Mom's arm. "Come on, we're going to miss our flight."

"I love you," Mom looked at me again and then hugged me again.

"I'll be fine, Mommy," I laughed. She was acting like they were going away forever.

"I know," she nodded.

"I love you, Jen. Be good," Daddy hugged me one more time and kissed my forehead.

"Okay. See you guys Sunday night," I said and then they were gone.

"You got the coolest parents in the world, Jen," Josh was saying and he was already unbuttoning his shirt.

"Yeah," I grinned at him. "I totally lucked out, huh!"

Five minutes later we were both naked on my bed, making out like crazy. Josh's tongue filled my mouth and his hand was stroking my cock slowly, his arm crossed over and under mine as I did the same for him. I'd grown a lot down there too over the last six months and Mom thought I was almost full grown in the dick department. I hoped so, cause like eight inches long and almost five around was pretty huge considering the rest of me was so small.

Josh liked my cock just fine though and he was pulling me on top of him as he rolled onto his back. This was a pretty fun way to do it too, it just felt amazing. Kissing Josh while my bare tits rubbed over his lightly furred chest, that was fantastic, especially with my soft tummy against his and our hard cocks trapped together between us. We moved like we were fucking then, just rubbing ourselves together, and even the wetness of our precum spilling from the swollen heads of our cocks felt good. I loved it. And when Josh took my ass in his hands, like my whole butt was just the right size for him, I was about has happy as I ever wanted to be.

He held me tight, squeezing my firm thirteen year old ass cheeks, pulling me this way and that, because I didn't even weigh but ninety pounds probably and he was so strong. Josh worked at his dad's lumber mill and he smelled like it, not unpleasant at all, but like fresh cut wood, you know? I loved that smell, just like I loved the way his mouth tasted, not sweet or even clean especially, but just like Josh. I kissed him hard and felt his hands sliding down behind me, his fingertips brushing my balls as they fell between my creamy thighs. He was pushing my legs apart and he had to get inside me soon. We needed it.

I could feel him moving, adjusting his cock and bringing the blunt tip to my tight little hole as I lifted for him, and neither of us wanted to break our kiss. We were working blindly, but we'd had a lot of practice too. Josh's cockhead found my anus and I pushed down slowly, moaning into his mouth while his arms went tightly around me. He always held me so close when he entered me, the whole time he fucked me really. I was his little girl, his toy girlfriend, and he could do anything he wanted with me.

Josh made me feel safe and loved, and the pain of his manhood splitting my asshole was always a confused, conflicting pleasure that I enjoyed intensely. I liked the discomfort and the way it made me jerk and draw a sharp breath. And then he was inside me and I could let that breath out slowly, with a happy sigh as the pain melted away to nothing. His cock slid inside me easily after the first little push and we were a perfect fit, like I was just made for loving his cock in my butt.

"Uh-huh ... Uh-uh ... Oh!" I grinned, panting for air and pushing myself up, pressing my palms against Josh's chest while I worked my ass around him.

"Ummm ... Jen ... Yeah! Fuck me, baby ... I love you so much!" Josh was gazing up at me, holding my hips and watching my face.

My cock was hard as a rock and jerking around, bobbing with my motion so it would slap my tummy once in awhile, even slap Josh's sometimes, if we moved fast enough, if Josh fucked me hard enough. But we were going slow now because we had all weekend long to make love. Mom and Dad had left us alone while they went to some conference in Baltimore, knowing Josh would be here to take care of me. They really were the most awesome parents in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.