Twenty-Five Pairs - Cover

Twenty-Five Pairs

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jennifer Pinchbeck isn't like other thirteen year old girls. The subject of her brilliant mother's genetic research, Jennifer knows that she has twenty-five chromosome pairs, but does that make her a miracle of medicine or the end of all human life? Only at the pinnacle of mankind's greatest scientific achievement will she discover the truth about who - and what - she really is. (FYI: rache code is in effect. See my blog)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Harden, Utah 2010

"Jen?" My dad was knocking on my bedroom door and Mom must have given him the big news.

"Yeah, um ... Just a second," I said, pulling my bathrobe closed and tying it loosely. I was pretty naked and still wet from my bath, in fact.

"Hi," he smiled when I opened the door.

"Hi Daddy!" I smiled back. "I was, um..."

"Getting ready for your big date?" Dad asked and I swallowed hard. "Your mom told me."

"Yeah," I nodded, kind of standing there and Daddy came into my bedroom, sitting down on my bed.

"You're growing up so fast, Princess," he sighed. "Come here, sit down for a minute."

"Okay." I felt nervous, but I didn't know why. Probably I was half expecting my dad to tell me I couldn't go out with Josh. That I was too young, despite what Mom had said.

He was patting the bed and I sat close, putting my hands in my lap and not really looking at him.

"I remember when you were just running around in diapers," Dad chuckled. "Now look at you, getting ready for your first date."

"It's okay, right?" I looked up at him, biting my bottom lip.

"Yeah," he told me, sounding like he was just then making up his mind. "It's okay, so long as you like the boy."

"He's really nice, Daddy," I said. "His name's Josh and he's a senior."

"Really? Hmph." Dad nodded seriously. "That's pretty old, what is he seventeen?"

"Uh, eighteen."

"Okay. Well, that's ... even older," Dad laughed lightly. "He must really like you a lot."

"Yeah," I giggled. "I don't know why, but ... Yeah, he does. I think."

"He does," Daddy wrinkled his nose at me. "A lot of boys are going to like you as you grow older, Jen. Josh is just the first one and you have to remember that you still have a lot of growing left to do, okay?"

"I know," I agreed quickly.

"Your body is changing and your emotions too," Dad said. "How you see things and feel about them, all of that has to change with it."

"Is this like the birds and the bees thing, Daddy?" I asked with a laugh. "Cause, um, Mom already gave me that talk about a year ago."

"I know she did, Princess," Dad smiled. "This is more like ... I dunno," he laughed. "Yeah, okay, the birds and the bees ... Again."

I laughed at him.

"No, I mean seriously now," Dad told me. "Your mother and I were never really sure how you'd feel about other boys and girls."

"What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes a little.

"I mean, we didn't know if you'd find yourself attracted more to boys or to girls," Dad said slowly and he was choosing his words carefully, not wanting to talk to me like I was a little kid, but not wanting to sound like a doctor either. He wanted to be my dad right then.

"You mean because I'm sort of both, right?" I asked and he nodded. "I like boys, Dad. I mean, I didn't used to, but now..."

I cleared my throat and blushed a little as I sorta ran out of words.

"Now you like boys," Dad smiled. "That's fine. That's perfect because that's kind of what your mother and I planned."

"You guys planned it?"

"Yeah, in a manner of speaking. We wanted to make you attractive to boys and so..."

"So you did?" I blinked at that. "You mean ... Maybe Josh only likes me because of what you and Mom did to me?"

"No," Dad shook his head quickly because he could tell I didn't like that idea. "Not at all, Princess. Josh likes you because of who you are. What I mean is that boys in general will be drawn to you, let's say, but that doesn't mean they'll like you just because of that."

"Why are they drawn to me?"

"Uh, well, different reasons," Dad shrugged. "The first thing, I mean, look at you. You're a beautiful young woman."

"Okay," I smiled shyly because I didn't really think I was beautiful yet.

"So of course boys like pretty girls, right?" Dad asked and I nodded. "And there's other things, the way you smell, for instance ... It's, well ... It's nice for boys."

"I smell nice?" I giggled. "I just took a bath. I smell like soap."

"Oh, not right now maybe," Dad admitted. "But when you get excited, when a boy makes you feel good, your body makes a chemical, like a secret scent that only boys can smell."

"Really?" I thought about that. "Can you smell me, Daddy?"

"Uh, well..." he chuckled softly. "Last week, do you remember when I came upstairs and tucked you in?"

"You mean the night you stayed so long?" I laughed. "I thought you were gonna sleep with me."

"Yeah, that night," Daddy agreed. "You were excited when I came into the room, weren't you? I mean, before I opened the door, you were already excited."

"Uh..." I swallowed hard.

"You had an erection I bet, right? Was your penis hard, Jen?" Dad asked me and that was a little embarrassing.

"Yeah," I said, because I'd actually been humping away happily on my teddy bear when Daddy had knocked that night.

"Were you masturbating?" Daddy asked.

"I don't know, um ... maybe," I blinked at him and my face was getting hot. "I was ... rubbing it, sorta."

"I know," he smiled. "That's okay, it's normal. And when you were doing that, your body was making those chemicals, see? Those pheromones were filling the air and when I came in, they interacted with my own body chemistry."

"Because you're a man," I nodded.

"Right," Dad agreed. "So I felt an attraction for you, physically and emotionally. Part of me wanted to have sex with you."

"You did?" I looked at him for a heartbeat and then looked down quickly.

"Yes, I did and that's why it was so difficult for me to leave your room once I sat down next to you," he shrugged. "There was a little voice in my head that was telling me to stay and to touch you, and even kiss you."

"But you're my dad!"

I giggled nervously and the truth was I wouldn't have minded being touched maybe. Or kissed. And I could feel my penis getting hard and those butterflies starting to wake up in my tummy. I blinked quickly, wondering if I was making that smell right then and maybe I shouldn't, if I was. So I tried not to think about my own dad kissing me, even if he was the most handsome man in the world. That wasn't right and especially, you know, touching me, and I was naked, so...

"I'm also a man and your body doesn't care if we're related or not," Dad laughed. "Neither does mine, but that's why we have big brains, right?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded, taking a deep breath and pressing down against my stiffening penis through my robe, hoping my daddy wouldn't notice.

"So, what I'm saying is that depending on how much you like this, uh ... Josh?" he asked and I nodded. "This Josh boy, well, he might find himself unable to remember that you're just thirteen and not experienced enough for what a boy his age might expect."

"Um ... You mean he might want ... sex?" I asked slowly.

"Exactly," Dad nodded and licked his lips, staring into my eyes. "Josh might want to kiss you or touch you in places where ... Well, places where a boy shouldn't touch a girl on a first date, you know?"

"You mean my boobs, Daddy?" I bit my bottom lip and my tummy was trembling and my penis was throbbing because my dad was rubbing my back slowly, up and down along my spine.

"Yeah, Princess. Josh might want to touch your breasts," Dad nodded, taking a deep breath.

"But I only have little ones," I said softly and I wondered if my dad wasn't making some chemicals of his own, because I really felt like showing him my small titties right then.

"I know, but I'm sure they're very pretty, Jen," my dad said. "You're very ... sexy."

"I am? Do..." I swallowed hard. "Do you want to see them, Daddy?"

"I, uh..." he sighed. "I should let you finished getting ready, I think."

"Oh." I cleared my throat. "Um..."

"You're excited, aren't you?" Dad asked me and he already knew I was because he was too, for no reason at all except I was making him that way.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Me too," he admitted. "Whew ... I'd better go."

"Do you have to?" I asked him. "My penis, it, um ... I don't know how to do it."

"Do what, Princess?" Daddy looked at me.

"Masturbate it," I said. "When I rub it, I don't ever ... You know."

"You don't cum?" Dad asked and I shook my head.

"Yeah, I suppose..." he sucked his lips thoughtfully. "I guess I could, uh, show you. If you want me to."

"Would you, Daddy? Would you show me how a boy does it?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Let me see it and we'll..."

"Here..." I didn't even untie my bathrobe, I just pulled it open and my penis was right there, standing stiff and almost straight up, all seven inches of it, dripping wet at the tip.

"Okay, well..." Dad looked at it for a few seconds and then he was reaching for his zipper, unzipping his trousers and I stared as he freed his own swollen penis.

"It's big," I said softly and Daddy nodded.

"You make it big, Jen. Let's lie down a little, like this..."

He was guiding me back onto my bed, so we lay side by side and our erections looked like twins, since his was just a fraction bigger than mine maybe, not much at all. I'd never seen another penis before, not hard like that, not a man's, and I felt my stomach tight and my heart was beating fast.

"Can I touch it?" I whispered.

"Yeah," Daddy agreed. "Like this, do what I do."

I gasped as I felt my dad's left hand reach for my cock and he took it in his big gentle fist, giving me a little squeeze. I did the same for him, using my right hand and I touched his penis tentatively, amazed at the warmth of it, the weight of my daddy's cock in my small hand. I squeezed him like he'd done for me and when Daddy started sliding his hand up and down the shaft of my penis; I was doing the same thing for him.

"This is how you do it?" I asked and it was getting harder to breathe.

"Oh yeah. Like that, Jenny," Daddy sighed. "Rub your thumb around the head."

I shivered as Daddy did exactly that for me, making me arch my back as the sensitive head of my cock felt his thumb working around and then over it, getting moist with my precum and spreading it across my smooth flesh. I felt Daddy stiffen slightly when he felt my smallish thumb tickling him and then he relaxed nodding and smiling, moving his hand faster.

"Would ... You..." I swallowed hard and I had my face turned towards his, my father's eyes just inches from mine. His lips so close.

"What?" he asked softly and I could feel his breath on my skin. "What do you want, Jen?"

"Kiss me?" I asked and my heart was thumping hard and I was so afraid that he'd say no.

"Yeah Princess," Daddy whispered, giving my cock a soft squeeze and then his lips were touching mine and I moaned, forgetting all about everything else.

I just turned my whole body to his, putting my arms around my daddy and he was turning so he could hold me too. His tongue filled my mouth, even though I had no idea how to kiss, Daddy was teaching me everything. Our cocks were loose now, forgotten, and they pressed against each other, rubbing and sliding back and forth as I felt Daddy's hand inside my loose robe, on my bare butt. He was pulling me hard against him and I rocked my hips, thrusting my aching erection against his body. I groaned into his mouth, squeezing my anus tightly around his finger as I was suddenly aware that he was inside me there, fingering me so sweetly I hadn't even felt his penetration.

My balls tightened, as if they were trying to rise into my tummy and I was cumming. My cock spasmed almost painfully as I ejaculated against my own father's aroused manhood. I clawed at his clothing, desperate and feverish in my excitement to feel him against me, his skin against mine, naked with me as my robe lay open now, all of my body exposed to my daddy's eager attentions. He was fingering my virgin ass deeply, wriggling the tip of his finger and finding some part of me I never knew existed. I could feel that magical touch prolonging my orgasm until I had to pull my mouth away with a soft cry of delirious pleasure.

I barely knew what we were doing or where we were, there was just me and my daddy, making love. He was moving us and I was letting him. I was begging for it wordlessly, wanting whatever he was going to give me. I was filled with feelings familiar but oh, so very different from anything I'd experienced before. Love and happiness and desire. I felt them all mixed up and confused, and I wanted to cry and laugh all at once. Daddy was putting me on my back, spreading my legs around him and I knew he was bringing his hardness to my butt, to my small tight hole, and he was going to make love to me. Daddy was going to take my virginity and I was looking up at him, into his eyes and nodding, telling him it was okay, that I wanted him to be my first. I wasn't frightened at all, not with my daddy holding me safe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.