Teacher's Lessons - Cover

Teacher's Lessons

Copyright© 2009 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2: Job Interview

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Job Interview - Mandy Conner is a math teacher with a secret. Alisa Kincaid is an ex-research biologist who takes up teaching when the economy causes her old job to vanish like a soap bubble. Alisa soon discovers Mandy's secret, and wants to write papers about a true futanari. This could be her pathway to making a name for herself and, fat government grants to fund her own laboratory! It looks like Mandy is in a world of trouble, or is it really Alisa that's about to learn a lesson?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Mandy Conner hugged her petite wife, and kissed her corn silk hair. "Why in the world are you so worried?" she asked with a smile.

Alisa Kincaid-Conner (It wasn't really her legal name, but it was what she proudly called herself now) sighed. "What if your mother doesn't want me working in her research facility?" she sighed again. "I'd have to go back to teaching!"

Mandy giggled. "The problem is she may like having you working for her a little too much, not that I'd blame her. Who wouldn't like a sexy little thing like you?"

That brought a grin to Alisa's face. She glanced down at the tilt of her wife's skirt. "Mandy, you're going to be late for school!"

The redhead blushed. "I know, I know!" she laughed. "Once is never enough in the morning! I'll be alright. I haven't strapped down yet." It was part of the hermaphrodite's morning routine to strap her secret down under a tight fitting jock-strap before leaving for her job teaching high school mathematics. "If you didn't have that interview with mom, I'd throw your pregnant butt back in bed and ravage you!"

Alisa looked at the clock. "Shit! I'm going to be late!"

"I thought you already where late!" the redhead patted Alisa's tummy. "Hey, I think I can feel a bump!"

"That's not the 'late' I was talking about!" She blushed. "You do not feel a bump! It's only been a month since I told you I was pregnant, you dope! You won't be able to feel it for another ten weeks or so!"

"I'm only teasing!" Mandy gave her beloved another hug. "Don't worry so much! It's not like you haven't met mom! Everything is going to be fine!"

When she heard a soft click, Alisa looked down in surprise. Mandy had snapped a little padlock on a belt loop of the slacks she decided to wear today. "What's this for?"

Her partner gave the little gold colored lock a flick of her finger. "Think of it as your chastity belt." Mandy grinned. "Remember, you are not allowed to even think about having sex with someone unless they have the key. Is that clear?"

Alisa blushed. "Damn it! Just because I asked you if your mother's cock was as big as yours, doesn't mean I want to jump her bones!"

"I don't know about that, little girl." Mandy grinned wickedly. "Mom can be VERY persuasive, and you're just the type she drools over!" She flicked the lock again. "Remember, you are only allowed to have sex when the lock is unlocked, do you understand me?"

Alisa's blush deepened. "I'm not some kind of nympho, just because I'm making up for all the lost time I had as a thirty year old virgin!" she giggled. "Don't worry. Your dick is more then enough to keep me satisfied! I'd never even think of doing someone else!" she looked at the clock and cringed. "Shit! I've got to go!"

Mandy watched as her beautiful bride charged out the door and slammed it behind her. She smiled sweetly. "Never say never, Alisa dear!" she too looked at the clock. "Oh Hell's Bells! Now I'm gonna be late!"

Alisa drove downtown in the new Prius Mandy had bought her as a wedding gift. She still missed her Lexus, but Mandy's enthusiasm for the cute hybrid was catching. Besides, it sort of made Alisa feel proud to be helping out by going green. All too soon she pulled into the parking lot of Bio-Dynamic Industries. She got out of the car and checked herself for wrinkles. What had possessed her to wear white slacks with her white blazer? "I look like I'm trying to sell ice-cream, for God's sake!" The little lock dangling from her hip didn't help matters. Short of ripping the belt loop, she saw no way of ridding herself of it! "Get a grip on yourself!" She ordered. "I can't let Doctor Conner see how nervous I am!"

Smoothing out her blazer, Alisa squared her shoulders and marched up to the entrance. The pretty young receptionist smiled at her. "May I help you?"

"I'm Alisa Kincaid-Conner." She smiled back at the younger woman. "I have a ten o'clock with Dr. Helen Conner."

The receptionist positively beamed at her. "So you're the daughter-in-law she speaks so highly of!" The lovely brunette held up a finger as she tapped out a number on her phone. "Doctor Conner, your ten o'clock is here." She listened for a moment. "Miss Conner, you may go right up. Third floor, room 101."

Alisa nodded her thanks, and headed for the bank of elevators. Her face flushed. The receptionist had whispered, but she heard, never the less. "Doc, she's adorable! I'd love to get between those thighs and gobble her up! Why are all the good ones taken?"

"It could be worse." Alisa muttered as the doors closed. She smiled ruefully. "Oh Hell. Who am I kidding?" It made her heart thump knowing that the pretty woman found her sexually attractive!

Helen met her as the elevator doors opened. "Alisa! I'm so glad you could make it!" The redhead grabbed her hand and shook it firmly.

Alisa couldn't help smiling up at her mother-in-law. Mandy was so much like her mother it was almost scary! Still, it pleased Alisa greatly to see that when Mandy 'grew up', she was going to be a milf, just like her momma! The fifty year old woman was just a touch on the plump side, but as they say, it was all in the right places! The woman had curves to spare! Alisa smiled again. "Nice to see you again, Doctor."

"What's this?" Helen smiled. "You're family! Cut the formalities already!"

"Okay." She grinned. "Hi Helen!"

"That's more like it!" the Doctor led Alisa to her office and they sat down on the comfortable sofa, rather then at the huge desk dominating nearly half of the room. "This is simply a formality too. I've read your papers and looked over Pro-Medica's records. You did some good work there on stable cryogenic freezing of organs and tissue for long term storage. If that Bastard of a CEO hadn't collapsed the company and run off with the money, I'd bet you would have had a major breakthrough in less then a year." Helen looked quite pleased. "How would you like to pick up where you left off? You'll be heading your own lab, with free reign on the direction of your research."

The petite blonde was stunned. This was like a dream come true! "When do I start?"

"Is tomorrow morning soon enough?"

"You bet!" Alisa could hardly contain herself. "I don't know how I can repay you Helen! This is the most wonderful news I've heard since, um, since Mandy asked me to marry her."

Helen laughed. "I guess that would be a tough act to follow!" The doctor leaned closer and put a hand gently on Alisa's tummy. "When where you two going to tell me about this?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

Feeling her face grow warm, Alisa smiled shyly. "How did you know? We were going to keep it a secret for a little longer. Not that I don't mind you knowing. It was just something special we were sharing just between the two of us."

"Oops, I should have kept my big mouth shut!" Helen leaned forward, and gave Alisa a sweet little peck on the cheek. "Just pretend I didn't say anything. You two can 'surprise' me whenever you feel ready to, okay?"

The angle was just right, and Alisa couldn't help stealing a quick peek down Helen's impressive cleavage. Where her mother- in-law's breasts even bigger then Mandy's? She thought of the little lock on her hip and tried to clear her mind of such thoughts. That proved impossible when she noticed what Helen was wearing on a chain around her neck. It was a little silver key! "N-No, I, um, we don't mind if you know now. Mandy will be thrilled that you're happy with the news."

Helen had noticed where Alisa's eyes had roved. "I am a bit big, aren't I? I envy your dainty figure, Alisa. My daughter is so very lucky to have found a beauty like you!"

"Doctor Conner, uh, I mean Helen." Alisa gulped. "Where did you g-get that necklace?"

The older woman gently touched Alisa's cheek. "My darling daughter gave it to me yesterday." She kissed Alisa again. This time it was no chaste little peck! Her lips brushed Alisa's, and both women moaned.

The petite blonde jumped to her feet. "I, I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow morning!" She would have run, but Helen's strong arm slipped gently around her waist.

"Pretty little Alisa, what is the meaning of this?" Like her daughter had this morning, Helen flicked the little lock with her finger.

"Nothing! I, um, Mandy thought it would look cute, th-that's all!"

Alisa was astounded when Helen began to sing softly to her. "I rode my bicycle past your window last night. I roller skated to your door at daylight. It almost seems that you're avoiding me I'm ok alone but you've got something I need."

"Helen, what is this all about?"

Helen smiled sweetly. "You may not have roller-skates, but I sure do have a brand new key. I think that we should get together and try them out, ya see?"

Alisa was starting to panic. Mandy's mom was trying to seduce her! She glanced down and gulped. There was a tell tale bulge showing beneath the woman's lab coat! If Helen was anything like her daughter, there was no saying no once things got started! "I, um, I, I have to leave now. Mandy is expecting me for lunch!"

"I think somebody is fibbing." Helen gave her a hungry look. "My daughter always eats lunch at school. You should stay with me. We can both sate our appetites together, sweetheart."

Her body was responding to the hermaphrodite's obvious desires. She couldn't do that to Mandy! "Helen, I, I'm flattered, but maybe some other time! I mean for lunch! Some other time for lunch!"

Helen grinned wickedly and pulled the smaller woman towards her. "I'm not hungry for food, silly! I'm hungry for tasty little blonde teases who think nothing of how sexy they are!"

"Wait! Time out!" Alisa struggled weakly, but Helen held her tightly. "I really truly have to go! I made a promise to Mandy!"

"What kind of promise did you make to my beloved daughter?"

"I, I p-promised I wouldn't ever fool around!" Alisa gulped nervously, trying to keep her eyes away from that cursed key! "I meant it, too!"

Helen leaned down and kissed the startled woman's lips. "What was the wording, sweetheart? What where the terms?"

"I'll never have sex while this lock is locked!" the trembling younger woman blurted out, while trying to break free of Helen's arms.

"Is that all?" With a happy sigh, Helen dropped to her knees. She didn't even bother to take the chain from her neck. She just took the key, and slipped it into the little lock. "Then we have no problems at all, sweetheart!"

The tiny click sounded like thunder in Alisa's ears as the lock snapped open and fell to the thick pile of the carpet below. "What is this?" she asked in near panic, as Helen's fingers then began working to undo her slacks. "Stop it!"

The redhead gave her another hungry look. "Didn't my daughter tell you? You are forbidden to make love to anyone, unless they have the key to your lock!"

"Mandy wants this?" Alisa could not believe her ears. "My wife wants me to 'do it' with her mother? You two are both insane!"

"Alisa, my dear. What harm could it possibly cause?" A gentle hand caressed her tummy. "My darling Mandy already planted her seed within your womb. You couldn't possibly get more pregnant! Besides, you want this too. I can smell your arousal!"

She thought for a long moment. "I think I'm insane!" Alisa blushed. "I, I guess if it's really alright with Mandy. We could do it, just this once!"

"Good girl!" Helen returned to her happy work. She let out a soft gasp as she tugged Alisa's slacks down her slender legs. "What a naughty girl you are! No panties? Were you expecting this?"

"No! Of course not!" Alisa's face felt down right hot. "I just wanted to avoid panty lines!"

The doctor continued easing the slacks down to Alisa's feet. "Lift," she said softly.

"Um, okay." When Alisa put a hand on Helen's shoulder and complied, the doctor slipped the open toe concealed platform pump from her left foot.

"Now step, sweetheart." The slacks cleared the foot next. "Lift again, honey." In seconds, she was bare from the waste down. "Good girl!" Helen stood and eyed her critically. "You shouldn't wear those silly heels, dear. Your stature is part of what makes you so beautiful."

"Stature, what stature? I'm a shrimp!" Alisa sighed. "You and Mandy are so tall I could get a sore neck looking up at you." She grinned. "Not that it wouldn't be worth it!"

"How tall are you, sweetie?"

"Five foot, exactly." The blonde giggled. "That is, when I'm wearing those heels. I know Mandy is six-five, I'd guess you're about the same."

Helen gave her new employee a wicked grin. "All women are the same height when they're on their backs, sweetie-pie."

Alisa laughed. "Not true! I think your rack is bigger then your daughter's! You'll still be taller, even lying down!"

"True enough, little one. But you should feel lucky." Helen giggled. "You can pass yourself off as much younger."

"What has Mandy been telling you?" Suddenly Alisa felt more naked then just standing around with no bottoms on! "We only fool around with it a little bit. I don't seriously try to be taken for a little kid! The most I do is when I pretend I'm a teenager trying out for the cheer squad!"

"Oh my!" Doctor Conner looked quite interested. "I was only making an observation. My darling Mandy is quite shy about such things, and would only tell me how wonderful it is to make love to you. No details were given. So my baby girl has developed a taste for role play? Good for her!"

Now Alisa felt foolish. "Um, sorry. I guess the cat's out of the bag."

"And what a pretty little pussy it is." Helen was staring right between the petite woman's thighs. "Why don't you sit down, so we can become better acquainted, daughter-in-law?"

This day was getting stranger by the moment, but Alisa was too caught up in events to think about it. "Okay!" she sat back down on the sofa and spread her legs wide. "I'm ready for my exam, doctor!"

"Good girl!" Helen dropped to her knees before Alisa, and gazed happily at the younger woman's delights. "My baby girl sure picked herself a beauty." The esteemed doctor lowered her head, and gently kissed Alisa's inner thighs.

"I didn't exactly get a dud myself!" Alisa whispered as a gentle tongue began to explore.

"Excuse me for intruding, doctor, but that package you were expecting has arrived."

Alisa froze in panic, but Helen's tongue kept right up with its delicate explorations. It was that brunette from reception! "Hey, it, it's not what it looks like!" the blonde gasped as she attempted to hide Helen's head with only her two hands.

"It's okay, sugar. Just sit back and enjoy. The doctor knows what she's doing, let me tell you! Her tongue is very skilled!" The brunette smiled. "I'll cancel your lunch reservations, Doc, and clear your schedule for the rest of the afternoon."

Helen looked up and smiled. "Thank you Patricia, I've decided to eat in today."

Patricia giggled. "Looks like you're eating out to me!"

Helen sighed. "Oh, go answer a phone or file something Patricia!"

The receptionist threw a mock salute. "Aye aye, captain Blye!" She gave Alisa a friendly wink before slipping back out of the office.

"Are we in trouble here?" Alisa asked fearfully as the door closed. "Will she tell anyone?"

"Sweetheart, why would we be in trouble?' Helen rose to kiss Alisa's lips, dampening them with the woman's own arousal. "Patricia is a darling; she wouldn't ever want to hurt a living soul. As for her telling anyone, right now my entire staff is probably cheering us on! We're like one big happy family here at Bio- Dynamic Industries. You can't help a relationship like that when so many people have so much in common."

Alisa's eyes opened wide. "In common? Do you mean?"

"Right now our pretty Patty is probably in the lounge stroking her cock like nobody's business." Helen smiled. "She knows this time is special for me, or she would have joined right in. The odds are in her favor though. Chances are she'll have an eager partner or two before she can blow her first load."

"Is everyone here a hermaphrodite?" Alisa asked in a hushed voice.

"Certainly not!" Helen smiled sweetly. "Only about eighty percent of the staff. The rest are single sexed women who know our little secret, and are thrilled by it." Her face took on a stern look. "I do not employ men though. We have no need for them here."

Oddly, Alisa was comforted by the fact that no man would know what was going on in this office. "I think I'm going to enjoy working here. Especially since Mandy seems to approve of your employment practices."

"Don't go making too many assumptions. "Helen giggled again. "Our Mandy was quite firm on one thing. She wasn't kidding about that lock. It's her choice who gets a key. She made that perfectly clear when she asked if you could work here!"

"What? But you said Patricia would have joined us!" Alisa shook her head. "I heard you with my own ears!"

"Sweetheart, Mandy gave Patricia a key too!" Helen kissed the confused woman's cheek. "It's my prerogative to go first though. I am Mandy's mother, after all! Besides, my darling daughter doesn't know about Patty's plumbing, or any of the others. I wanted her to grow up as a normal everyday Earthling. I'm glad I did, otherwise she may not have met someone like you!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.