1207 - Cover

1207

Copyright© 2009 by Heel

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Medieval erotic story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Eloise was looking at the wooden contraption on her left leg. It held her ankle and knee firmly locked, preventing any movement. Her blue dress was pulled up to her thighs, its lower half folded carefully. There was a shocked expression on her face as she whispered, "Now what?"

"Drink this," said Laurentius and offered her a glass, containing a dark liquid.

"What's this?"

"It will help you cope with the pain."

She took the glass and glanced fearfully at Laurentius. She sniffed the contents, then took a tentative sip.

The healer's eyes lingered on her crooked leg, as if preparing himself mentally. He could not help noticing how slim her thighs were.

She drank the medicine and tugged nervously at her dress. The fact that her legs were exposed made her feel extremely uncomfortable. She desperately wanted to cover herself.

Ten minutes later Eloise got sleepy. She closed her eyes and leaned back on her elbows.

"Lie on your back, please," said Laurentius.

Her eyelashes fluttered, her lips trembling uncontrollably.

"Don't hurt me please," she whispered, then dropped on the bed.

"We have talked about that before, Eloise. There is no other option."

She sighed and shuddered, resigning herself to her fate. Laurentius tied her hands to the bedposts, then took the mallet. He aimed at the ugly lump.

Her leg broke with a sickening snap.

Laurentius dropped the mallet, feeling ashamed and worried, looking nervously around. Eloise's mouth gaped open, her violet eyes bulging grotesquely. She sucked in a quick breath and let out a painful cry. She arched her back, her hands clenched in fists.

"Easy, easy Eloise. It's over now, my dear princess. Please don't cry. They will hear you and..."

One of the guards rushed through the door, getting ready to pull out his sword.

"She is fine. Leave us alone!" said Laurentius in a firm voice.

The guard stared at the princess, which was writhing in her bed. He hesitated.

"What?" the guard ask and blushed at the sight of princess's legs. He was shocked to see such nakedness.

"Go! Now!" cried Laurentius.

The guard turned on his heels and stumbled out of the room without a word. Eloise was craning her head to see what had happened to her leg.

"Eloise, I know it hurts, but please don't move." Everything ... everything seems to be fine. Please try to relax!"

She rested her head on the pillow and stared with an empty gaze at the ceiling. Her cheeks were wet with tears, her hands clasped around the bedposts. Only a pitiful hiccup escaped her lips as Laurentius cautiously removed the wooden contraption.

He looked at the damage he had done. Redness spread across his face. Her shin was bent inward at a nasty angle, with her tiny foot pointing sideways. Her toes were curled up unnaturally, as if in a cramp.

"Can you wiggle your toes?" asked Laurentius, scratching his head thoughtfully.

"My toes?" she said, then her eyes cleared a bit.

"I need to estimate the..."

She nodded and wiggled the toes of her good leg. The toes of her broken leg remained frozen.

"What do you feel?" he asked and swallowed worriedly.

"My leg hurts and feels numb." After a short silence she added: "The things are not going your way, uh?" Her mouth twisted into a sarcastic smile.

Laurentius didn't answer. He ran his hand over her calf, trying to get an idea of the position of the bone fragments. She sucked air through her clenched teeth, her knuckles going white on the bedposts.

"You are a brave girl, Eloise." He slipped one hand under her small pinkish heel, rubbing the ball of her foot with the other. Her skin felt soft and smooth.

Eloise knitted her brow, sensing that something was about to happen.

"Laurentius, what are you doing?"

He clasped her foot tightly, and gave a sharp tug. The broken bones crackled, grating against each other. Eloise rolled her eyes, as if annoyed with the healer, and then burst into a howl. Laurentius twisted her foot and gave it another tug. The bones popped sickeningly. Eloise's body stiffened in a violent spasm, then suddenly got limp, her head dropping to one side.

Laurentius was wondering what to do when he saw the duke standing at the door. There was a sword in his hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.