Megan Fox: Biggest Role
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Afterparty

It was the biggest night in her career. Megan had just received "The Hottest Hottie" Award at the MTV Movie Awards and was ready to party with the rest of the A-list celebrities that were exiting from the awards show. Her movie, 'Transformers, ' also won 'Best Movie of the Year.'

Dressed in a hot white dress, Megan met up with the Duff sisters and set off for the Olshe' Hotel for a small party in the penthouse suite. Upon arrival at the fancy digs, Ryan Phillipe, Vanessa

Hudgens and about 20 other celebrities greeted the giga-gorgeous model/actress with applause for her award. "Thank you!" Megan graciously responded. "God, I am so thirsty," Megan gushed as

Hillary Duff handed her a cocktail. "So, whose place is this?" Megan asked Hillary. "I think the suite has been rented out by SmashBox

Cosmetics. They've got all these new designer foundations, eyeliner and some really silky smooth skin creams. I've already tried some and, I dunno, I'll stick with my own stuff," Hillary concluded as she left to mingle with some the cute actors in the next room.

Megan was getting sleepy, but wanted to chat with some of the other famous people in attendance, including Rihanna and Usher. Making her way through the plush suite, Megan feasted her eyes on a large table set up with fancy bags adorned with SmashBox labels. Megan picked through one such bag and was intrigued with the selections inside. "Those are freebies," Zac Efron said as he came up from behind. The brunette bombshell jumped and gasped, startled by the young actor's approach from behind. They hugged and congratulated each other on their respective awards. "Gosh, this is such an awesome party!" Megan spoke in an attempt to make small talk. "Hey, there's some pot over there," Zac whispered to Megan.

She smiled in anticipation. Megan then headed to the next room with the SmashBox purse in tow where partygoers handed the actress a joint.

LOVE THE BIKINI

The next morning, Megan woke, fully rested. The day's plan; rest by the pool. Megan smiled in anticipation of trying on her new Miracle

Bra Wireless push-up top bikini from Victoria's Secret with belted scoop bottom. The groovy mix of colors; brown, purple, orange, green and yellow in all kinds of flowery shapes matched her sweet and colorful personality, not to mention accentuated her sculpted body.

Megan made short work of breakfast, only finishing one piece of toast and half of her yogurt as she made her way to fix her hair in the mirror and put on her sexy swimsuit. Examining herself in the reflection, Megan was impressed with the job that cream did. "Wow, how smooth and silky," Megan marveled aloud.

Dressed to kill in her new bikini, Megan put on a robe and tied her hair in a ball under her Women's Bailey Western Myrtle Beach hat and put on some designer shades. In no mood for pesky fans, Megan was determined to get some rays in relative privacy. Heading down the elevator and through a private hallway near the hotel lobby,

Megan found the outdoor pool area, which featured small waterfalls; two in-pool bars and wait-staff ready to dish up every whim. Megan smiled under her western-chic hat and designer shades at the 5-star amenities, the few people about unable to take their eyes off of the unrecognizable starlet.

Megan quickly located a comfortable lounge chair and placed her shiny tote bag at her side, rummaging through its contents to find some sun lotion and her iPhone. Resting back, Megan removed her hat and glasses and pulled back her hair in a ponytail, studiously covering her silky skin with sun lotion. Satisfied with the level of moistness on her coat, Megan ordered a cocktail and thumbed through the selection on her iPhone; some Justin Timberlake would do nicely.

TALL

Taking a sip of her drink, Megan could still feel the glow and smoothness reverberating on her face from the creamy application the night before. But, unbeknownst to her, the few fellow sunbathers and the staff were abuzz. "What's up with her?" a waiter whispered as he watched Megan. "Something fucked up is happening," a twenty- something woman in a bikini whispered aloud.

People were on to something and now so was Megan. Removing her sunglasses in a panic, Megan watched in horror as her legs began to grow, extending out several feet, her arms following suit. The shatter of glasses and the tossing of trays filled the air as the growing woman freaked people out. Sunbathers at the pool began to run as Megan cried for help, flailing helplessly on the ground by the pool, her now twenty-foot long body overtaking poolside furniture, her huge toes kicking up water as they dropped in the pool like large rocks. Megan grasped on to her belongings, instinctively trying to hold to whatever she could for safety before passing out.

"Call 911!" the hotel manager yelled from inside the hotel lobby as he watched with disbelief as the too-tall Tinsel town starlet began to come to consciousness, stumbling to her feet at the edge of the pool. People inside the hotel gathered in groups by the windows to behold the sight. Gasps and occasional screams cracked the otherwise silent air along with the click of cell-phone cameras and more calls to 911.

UMPH. OH GOD! Megan moaned in distress. WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Megan rubbed her eyes and took in the sight before her. Looking down, Megan's piercing blue eyes scanned the ground far below her. Little people milled all about and just outside the ten-foot tall fence surrounding the pool area, Megan easily made out the busy traffic along the city streets. Cars began to stop as people started taking notice of the giant in their midst.

Megan turned around and warily stepped toward the hotel, peering into the higher floor windows, watching in amazement as hotel guests screamed at the colossal spectacle of humanity. Megan loomed large, including her tattoos; a portrait of Marilyn Monroe on her right forearm and the King Lear quote "We all laugh at gilded butterflies" on her right shoulder blade. The hotel filled with the screams of horrified on-lookers.

Megan smiled as she held her enlarged shiny gold beach tote at her shoulder and her equally proportioned iPhone in her hand, ear buds still affixed within her soft ears, Justin still belting out the hits. Her feet sat atop crushed pool furniture and ... OH MY ... GOD!. Megan saw her sexy hat floating in the pool. It too had become all-too-large. The newly minted giant knelt down and picked up the hat and placed over her long flowing hair.

The starlet laughed as she looked toward the ground and took in views of the city surrounding the hotel. THIS IS WAY TOO COOL. I

MUST BE AT LEAST 50 FEET TALL!

Uh, actually, Megan, Ms. Giant Thang, you're 93 feet tall, to be exact!

STREET(E)SCAPE

By now, hundreds of people had gathered around windows in nearby buildings and traffic was moving at a snail's pace, if moving at all. Megan just stood quietly next to the pool as she took in her new world. The loud crunch of a car accident at the street around the corner from her captured her curiosity. GOSH, I FEEL LIKE ONE OF

THOSE GIANT ROBOTS FROM 'TRANSFORNERS, ' Megan sighed in amusement as she began stepping toward the street, tote, iPhone and all other fashionable accessories at hand.

THUD ... THUD ... THUD ... Megan scaled the ten-foot high fence that separated the pampering confines of the Olshe' Hotel from the busy- body Cinemaville streets like no more than stepping onto the Red

Carpet. "Run!" People rang out. Beep! Beep! Honk! Cars and trucks' honks rudely ripped through the air nearest where the bikini-clad giant, model/actress planted her pretty feet. "Aaagh!" Streams of people exited cars, buses and fled for cover. Megan unceremoniously planted her feet between vehicles on busy Star Avenue, an eight-lane expanse bellowing with busy rush hour traffic. To think, it was only

9 AM, an entire day left for the public to behold the newly minted giant.

"Wow, I think I'm on to something here," Megan mused. Megan was beside herself. She couldn't believe how minute all the cars and people were underneath her. Her feet easily covered two car lengths and her toes eclipsed most people. Megan straddled traffic as panicked commuters exited cars sitting below her bikini-clad bottom, her piercing baby blues scanning other activity in the distance as palm tree branches softly caressed her skin as the long leaves wafted in the soft breeze. Megan knew she looked stunning in her bikini and stylish beach hat, long dark hair protruding from the back and between her shoulder blades.

Still in astonishment at being a giant woman, Megan was curious why traffic just a couple of blocks away was moving at a brisk pace when all hell had broken loose where she currently stood. Looking down,

Megan carefully placed one foot in front of the other ever so gently between cars, trucks and fleeing screaming people. I'M REALLY SORRY,

PEOPLE. LIKE YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS WHOLE GIANT WOMAN THING, Megan tried to soothe down to the horrified crowds.

Megan gasped at the sight of several cars that had collided close by her. EEEWW! OOPSY! I'M REALLY SORRY 'BOUT YOUR CARS, Megan offered girlishly.

Walking away and toward the more busy intersection, Megan was increasingly amused by the predicament. "I can't believe ... how the hell did I become this giant?" Megan giggled to herself. Quickly approaching the intersection of Star and Gulf, traffic continued moving easily. But as Megan approached ... THUD ... THUD ... THUD ... the light, but powerful feminine footfalls started registering with the roadway in the near distance, vibrating powerfully. Finally, the steady flow of cars from Gulf Street was introduced to the trembling ground, the first car loosing control in the heart of the intersection just as Megan placed another forward-stepping foot down on the road about 100 feet away.

Screech! Crunch! Clunk! Crash!

An errant BMW's wheel momentarily lost contact with the road and slammed into a Toyota. The 93-foot Fox eyed the mayhem that ensued from the safety of her lofty perch, pretty eyes batting lashes at the scene she studied; several other cars in both directions could not brake in time and also piled on to the quickly increasing count of crashed cars. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST ROLE I'VE EVER TAKEN. I JUST CAUSED A MASSIVE TRAFFIC ACCIDENT AND I'VE BEARLY ROLLED OUT OF BED, the massive Megan playfully sounded to just about the whole world at her feet. YOU PEOPLE MAKE THE BEST EXTRAS ... THE ACTING, YA KNOW ALL THE CRIES FOR HELP ... SPECIAL EFFECTS ... CRASHES ... AND MOST OF ALL ... THE SCREAMS ... UH ... ARE JUST GIVING ME GOOSEBUMPS!! Megan continued walking in the direction of the scene; the soothing and sweet aroma of strawberry-scented sun lotion and feminine sweat filled the maddening scene of disorder as the monstrous Megan meandered on up to the intersection.

Shrieks, cries for help and the moans of the injured reached up to

Megan's ears. The puny scene so far below floored her; crunched and smashed cars, steam from broken engines bellowing up to her cute nose and the limps of the walking wounded. Countless people called on cell phones as they ran off. Every inch of the eight-lane intersection and in every direction for miles was filled with cars, a veritable blanket of metal on concrete as traffic was snarled like no time in the history of modern transportation. The giant actress stood above a world of chaos, the centerpiece of which was a ten-car pile up ... and Megan of course. Car horns blared as the sound of ambulances approached. Police were already pulling up.

Megan felt authoritative, which made her feel sexy ten-fold on top of being freakishly tall. OK, PEOPLE. NO NEED TO PANIC, the bikini- clad giant offered softly with a hint of irony down to stunned people. Raring to get in a good giant woman joke in at the expense of her 'undersized' audience, Megan divulged, WELL, I GUESS IF I

WERE STANDING AT THE TOES OF A, I DUNNO, SOMETHING LIKE A 100-FOOT TALL WOMAN, I'D FREAK TOO. IT'S OK, I'M SURE THIS WON'T BE THE ONLY MAJOR ACCIDENT MY GIANT SELF WILL CAUSE TODAY.

AAH, I'M JUST SOOO FUNNY, Megan sighed deeply.

As police helicopters approached from above, Megan was feeling like she took the role of Godzilla in a really awful B movie, kneeling down to move cars to the sidewalk to make room to sit. The police, still in shock at the beautiful actress' enormity announced over their bullhorns; "Ma'am, please stand back. We will take it from here." Megan continued making room in the road to place herself next to the pile-up, picking up cars from the street like toys, people still inside. WOW, GODZILLA REALLY DID HAVE IT GOOD, Megan sighed as she heard people in the cars screaming as she picked them up.

Turning to the police, Megan addressed them confidently. THAT'S OK.

I'M IN A MUCH BETTER POSITION TO BE OF ASSISTANCE. I'M A GIANT, YA KNOW. FIRST, I WANT TO FIGURE WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE MESS. I'M GONNA INTERVIEW THESE PEOPLE RIGHT ... OVER ... HERE. Scanning the streetscape as confused and anxious people milled about like ants,

Megan nonchalantly sat down in the cleared section of the street with long tan legs crossed and randomly plucked a man from the roadway who had just exited from one of the crashed cars.

"Help! Put me down! Aaaah!" the man cried as Megan sighed in enjoyment of her supremacy. Holding the man to her gorgeous face in the palm of her hand, Megan sighed. OK, YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHO

CAUSED THIS LITTLE MASSIVE PILE-UP OF THESE ITTY-BITTY

CARS. "Please! Don't hurt me!" the man screamed. USELESS Megan placed the man down on the street and rolled her eyes in feign disgust.

Megan examined the wreckage now just under her pretty face, the police standing helplessly by and police choppers circling above.

The pampered giant couldn't help to comment. THESE CARS ARE SOOO

SMALL AND SO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE. NO ONE CAN STOP ME. I COULD

TOTALLY GET USED TO BEING A GIANT. THIS IS SOOO LUXURIUS. As people continued to exit their cars, Megan's nose began to itch ... ACHEW!

Nasal mist sprayed every for a full city block. Those still in their cars nearest the lanky brunette saw their vehicles drenched in the sweet scented spray. EXCUSE ME, Megan cutely offered.

At that moment, a police officer across the intersection opened fire. Megan was spooked and rose dramatically to her feet, stepped over the pile of damaged vehicles and picked up a police car. The behemoth bombshell held the car daintily in her fingers and addressed the humanity gathered at her feet. LOOK, PEEPS, TAKE A

LOOK AROUND. WHO'S THE GIANT? I'M NOT SURE HOW I GOT THIS WAY (giggles ), BUT I'M IN CHARGE NOW. I'M HEADING TO WHEREVER I WANT AND PEOPLE JUST BETTER GET USED TO IT! Megan then knelt down and placed the police car back on the street. Rising again to her imposing altitude, she located the sun lotion in her bag and began applying a generous coat onto to her already shiny skin.

Just when it seemed Megan was about to head off and leave to torment the rest of the city, Ms. Fox spotted a sedan across the intersection with about three people hiding in it, not quite ready to make a run for the hills. Megan smiled a wide grin, casually walked over and picked it up. I'LL TAKE THIS TOY CAR WITH ME; Megan mocked menacingly as she turned around to walk off. OOOPSY. In a moment of klutziness, Megan snagged a toe in the pile of wrecked cars, forcing two of them at the top to roll to the street in an ugly roar and crash.

OUCH! SORRY PEEPS. THIS WHOLE SCENE COULDA BEEN WORSE ... JUST THINK WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF A GIRL WITH THE LAST NAME OF 'LOHAN' WAS HERE.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.