Dare - Book II - Cover

Dare - Book II

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Dare story continues as the Onijwa, a young woman possessing the spirit of a wolf, finds herself without a Master. Caught between two worlds, will she find a home with her human neighbors, or can she join her mate's Pack hunting in the wild? Only time...and Fate...will tell. -Note: you should read "Dare Book I" before reading this sequel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality  

Barley was fucking me and I was feeling sore. My brothers had shown up soon after Mike and Jay's second orgasms and they'd found the two boys sitting on the floor, drinking sodas and grinning at each other as I cleaned my pussy with my fingers, licking the seamy mixture from my hand while they watched. I had no idea if I might get pregnant or not. For a short while after first arriving, I'd tracked my cycle with the moon, but that had become boring and pointless after a few months, and like most of my other human habits I'd given it up.

The days merely came and went and now I tried to remember how long it had been since my last period, but I couldn't remember if it had been just before or after the funeral. The memories all ran together really and when I thought about them it was like catching random glimpses of my life. Near as I could figure I should have been having my period any time, so I was a little disappointed because I didn't think I was probably fertile. I was just a dog though, so I contented myself with the thought that I could have been wrong too.

Bandy had come first, sniffing the air and barking to call the others. He could smell the sex plainly and he regarded the boys a little coolly, but he was used to them now and I was chained down. He understood that it meant I was fair game for anyone who wanted me. That didn't stop him from asserting his proper place as the leader of our little pack though. Bandy mounted me quickly, slamming his cock inside my cunt so hard that I yelped with pain and turned my head, trying to bite him. I'd have refused him probably, if I could have, just because he was being mean. He gripped me tightly with his front paws and punished me with his cock, there's no other word for it. Dogs get jealous like anyone else and they do have tempers. Bandy was blaming me because he hadn't had me first. He could be such a puppy sometimes.

It took me a few minutes to get used to him and Bandy was going full speed anyway, ramming the length of his huge dog cock in and out of me like a hot piston, squirting fuck juices out the sides of my cunt with loud sounds that made his brothers bark impatiently. Bush and Barley were both sporting long red erections as they paced around us and Bandy would warn them away if one got too close. He was working to get the knot inside me and that wasn't difficult at all since I was already seriously soaked and stretched and ready for it. Bandy locked me up quickly and short stroked me for another minute at the most before he was cumming.

As soon as he was able to get free of me a dozen minutes later, Bush took Bandy's place. He gave me a curious lick which made me shiver and then he was inside me, digging his claws against the floor as he tried to find traction, and his cock began rushing in and out of my sex wildly. He'd been waiting too long to be gentle, Bush just wanted to get his sperm inside me as fast as he could so that my puppies would be his. I dropped my head to the floor, panting for air as I was rocked violently beneath the animal.

My pussy was sore already and I still had Barley to look forward to. Sometimes it was like this, I knew that, and my brothers would get in a mood and fuck my pussy until I was raw and tender from the abuse. I'd make them pay later though, first by giving me a bath with their tongues, which was always special, and then I'd make them wait a few days before I'd let them mate with me again. Not only because I'd need the rest, but it was good to frustrate them once in awhile. I spoiled my brothers terribly with sex, mostly because I enjoyed it so much myself. If I got my menstruation that would make it even better, or worse if you like, because they loved it when I was on my period. My brothers thought that was when I was really in season and they'd get very competitive with each other to fuck me.

Barley finally got his turn and he wasn't being gentle either, but there was little I could do about it. I had deep scratches in my sides now and I could feel myself wet with blood and the wounds burned as my salty sweat would get in them. My pussy ached and it felt as if there were a fire burning inside me. I had some cramps and my knees were stiff, my thighs and shoulders aching from being in that position and having to support the weight of my oversized brothers during our sex. I'd suffered through this before, many times for my Master's pleasure, but it had been a long time and I'd almost forgotten what it could be like after an hour of hard fucking while I was chained down.

The two Indian boys just sat there, both of them hard again and stroking their cocks slowly while they watched us. They probably planned on fucking me again themselves, but I wasn't sure how my brothers were going to take that. I wouldn't resist them if Mike and Jay wanted to fuck, but I really hoped Bandy wouldn't get upset and decide he needed to fuck me again just to show the Indians who the dominant male was. I'd be seriously worn out if that happened and all I really wanted was to be let loose after Barley was finished so I could stretch and lie down for awhile. I was pretty tired.

I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but it wasn't so bad either. Bandy didn't protest when Jay got up so he could fuck me after Barley finally pulled his cock loose from my pussy. We'd been locked up for only a short time, maybe five minutes, or a little longer, but not much. I was very stretched by the time he was done and when the knot came free, a great flood of our juices spilled out to join the large puddle that already stained the floor beneath me. I was drenched from my ass down to my knees with the remains of all that sex and the room was ripe with the odor of our mating.

Jay didn't mind however, he knelt behind me and entered me so quickly and easily that I barely felt him at all. The dogs were much thicker than Jay's human penis was, longer too, and my pussy had been wrapped around my brothers' knots, so I wasn't sure what it was like for Jay. I guessed it was okay for him. The boy didn't complain anyway, he just fucked me wordlessly, thrusting his cock into the soggy sperm filled mess of my cunt for perhaps five minutes before he told us he was cumming. I barely felt anything at all, but there was pleasure in the knowing.

Mike took his turn then and even though the boy was a bit thicker than his brother, it was just a pleasant squishing sensation for me. It was like being massaged from the inside out more than being truly fucked, and it actually felt pretty good. I just kept my cheek on the floor, sighing softly and keeping my eyes closed as Mike fucked his human penis in and out of me at a leisurely pace.

"Oh shit!" Jay suddenly said and we could all hear the truck pulling up to the house.

"Oh man!" Mike started fucking me faster, as if he was going to cum before his dad caught us.

"What are you doing?" Jay was scrambling to get dressed. "Get dressed, Mike!"

"I'm gonna cum ... ah ... Dammit!" Mike pulled out of me as the truck stopped and the engine shut-off with a dying growl a second later.

Both boys were trying to get dressed as quickly as they could and my brothers and I just watched them with curious amusement. It was only their father and he'd fucked me plenty of times, so why would he be mad if his sons did it? Humans had never made much sense to me, even when I'd been one, so I just lay there, getting on my side with my tummy close to the eyebolt. I could at least stretch myself out that way and that felt pretty good.

"Where's the keys?" Jay was asking.

"What?" Mike had his t-shirt covering his face and his head popped onto his shoulders with wide brown eyes. "You got them!"

"I don't ... Oh, yeah..." Jay almost laughed as he pulled the two keys for my padlocks out of his jeans pocket.

"What's this?" Joe's voice suddenly froze the two boys, Mike half dressed, Jay still barefoot and holding the keys in his hand like he was offering them to his brother.

"Uh, hey dad," Mike said.

"You chained her down?" Joe blinked at me.

"No dad, uh ... She did it..." Jay tried to explain.

"She did it, huh?" Joe looked a little angry and I'd never seen him like that before and so I sort of curled up, trying to be small in case he got mad at me for starting it.

"She did it to herself," Mike nodded and he was buttoning his pants. "I asked her what the ring was for and she just ... Showed us, kinda."

"What did I tell you about staying away from her?" Joe shook his head and looked at me. "You look like you've been put through a wringer."

"The, uh ... the dogs sorta did it too," Jay cleared his throat.

"They probably do it everyday," Joe sighed and his anger was going away quickly.

He wasn't the sort of man who could stay mad at anything for very long, especially not his sons. Of course he'd fucked me plenty of times himself so being mad at Jay and Mike was a little like the pot calling the kettle black, as my Master might have said. Joe had probably planned on getting a little bit of me for himself, since we'd been doing it several times a week ever since the funeral. He was good man, but not a Master, unfortunately. He'd never have the heart to discipline me when I needed it, which I often did if the truth be told. My brothers and I had all become very spoiled very quickly.

"Well, I guess I can't blame you guys too much. She is, uh ... She's awfully pretty," Joe coughed lightly.

It was just common sense finally asserting itself. Joe couldn't seriously have expected his two sons, who were just eighteen and nineteen years old and flush with youthful vigor, to spend every day around a naked young woman who was offering herself to them sexually. He probably expected to catch them fucking me even sooner than it had finally happened. I don't know anything about fathers and sons or any of that stuff, but he had to know we were going to do it. Joe also knew I'd never tell anyone, at least not in the literal sense.

"She's really a dog, ain't she dad?" Mike asked. "I mean, like White Cloud says."

"Yeah, I guess. Listen, you don't tell anybody about this, you understand me? If your mom finds out there's going to be hell to pay, believe me." Joe stared at his sons.

"Yeah, no. We won't," Jay promised and his brother was agreeing as well.

"I mean it. Not your friends, not anybody." Joe was being very serious. "We're looking after her, that's all. If she wants to let you guys, uh, do it with her that's ... I don't know what that is ... The important thing is she doesn't belong to you or me or anybody, got that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.