Dare - Book II
Chapter 4

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Dare story continues as the Onijwa, a young woman possessing the spirit of a wolf, finds herself without a Master. Caught between two worlds, will she find a home with her human neighbors, or can she join her mate's Pack hunting in the wild? Only time...and Fate...will tell. -Note: you should read "Dare Book I" before reading this sequel.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Zoophilia   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality  

"Hey, why do you have that thing there?" Mike asked me.

He and Jay were sitting on the front porch drinking Cokes while I was lying on the wooden flooring, enjoying the summer afternoon in the shade because it was very hot. My brothers were there too, and by now they were much more accustomed and happy with the two boys. I'd found out that Jay's name was really Joe Junior, but it had been shortened to J.J. when he was a child and now he liked to be called Jay because he was full grown, mostly.

I was naked, as always, and the boys had never followed their father's advice to give me privacy, mostly because I'd never cared if I had any or not. As soon as the boys had figured out that I wasn't even a little shy about my body, they'd gotten used to it pretty quickly and I think they were almost to the point where they barely noticed, except they always had erections when I was around. Joe did too, and even my Master had been aroused usually, although he'd been very good at both ignoring it and hiding it from me for some reason.

"The ring in your, stomach or whatever," Jay added, making it a little clearer for me and I smiled as I looked down at it.

I spoke to them sometimes, but only when I had to ask for something, or explain something important. Mostly though I was able to say whatever I had to with just a look, a nod or shrug sometimes, maybe even a bark or growl. The boys learned quickly enough anyway and they'd been coming by everyday for more than a month according to the moon.

"White Cloud did it. I know that ... But why?" Mike scratched his head a little. "Does it hurt?"

I shook my head and got up slowly, deciding it would be nice to have some fun, even if it was pretty warm. I'd been waiting for Mike and Jay to play with me, the way their father did some nights, a couple times a week when he'd stop by after dinner just to check on me. Joe always ended up playing with me, letting me lick his cock until he came in my mouth, or sometimes he'd fuck me, always careful to pull out before he came. His sons hadn't tried anything yet though and I wondered if I frightened them. I didn't sense any fear, but I didn't understand why they wouldn't accept my offer on those occasions when I was willing to mate with one or both of them.

The boys followed me, naturally. I'd come to understand that much about them. Once their chores were done, Mike and Jay would stay close to me as much as they could and sometimes it was fun to run off with my brothers, racing across the farm and fields and into the woods as the two boys tried hopelessly to keep up with us. It was tempting to stalk them sometimes, and we did, but we didn't attack the boys in the playful way my brothers and I did with each other so often. I wasn't sure the boys would have understood that sort of game.

I knew where the chain was, along with the two small padlocks my Master had used to secure me to the eyebolt in the floor of our room. It was on the wooden rack near the water faucet and sink, where our Master had kept all of the toys and utensils and whatnot my brothers and I required. I retrieved the chain myself for the first time in my life. I'd never handled it before, at least not directly. It had always been my Master who'd decided when it would be used, but he wasn't there and I did miss it. There was a need inside me to be submissive in a demonstrative and not entirely consensual way, although I'd never refused or resisted anything my Master had done to me.

The two boys weren't quite sure what I was doing, but it soon became clear enough as I locked the chain to the eyebolt, on my hands and knees over it, and then attached the chain to the bone ring which pierced my pubis. It was long enough, barely, that I could kneel upright, but it would be impossible to stand or move much farther than a foot or two from the eyebolt in any direction. I clicked the small padlocks in place with a sound that I'd long missed and tossed the two keys across the floor so that they slid near Jay's feet.

I was on the floor then, on my hands and knees as a bitch should be, and helpless to free myself. My ass was toward the boys and I smiled over my shoulder at them, barking sharply and wagging my hips as if I had a real tail. There could be little doubt in their minds now as to why I was pierced and after a month of watching and wanting me, Mike and Jay would have to take me now, I thought. I was excited by it and everytime I moved I could feel that bone buried deep in my flesh, tugging at me as the chain was pulled taut. It wasn't painful, not at all, since I'd long since healed completely. It was a part of me, like the rings in my nipples and the tattoo around my belly button. Feeling that ring being pulled was much like having a finger or toe tugged on, a gentle pressure that merely desired attention.

"Uhhh..." Mike laughed nervously and glanced at his taller brother.

"You think she'd tell dad?" Jay asked softly.

"What? You mean if we, um, did it?" Mike was staring at my cunt now, they both were.

"Yeah." Jay was reaching down for the keys and I reached between my labia, finding myself damp inside and I fingered myself for a moment and then brought my fingers to my mouth.

"Shit," Mike breathed. "I don't care, man."

"You ever done it?" Jay looked at his little brother and Mike shook his head slowly.

"No. You?" Mike asked.

"No." Jay looked around but we were alone, my brothers had remained outside to rest in the shade and that was good, they might have gotten a little jealous.

"Are we gonna do it with her?" Mike was rubbing his crotch and his erection was obvious while I continued to finger myself, as that was the only way I could clean my own sex.

"Maybe she doesn't, um ... want to," Jay said, but he clearly didn't believe that and I seriously began to wonder what was wrong with those two young males.

"Yeah, right!" Mike laughed again and finally he was taking off his clothes. He'd had enough of my teasing finally.

"This is so crazy!" Jay laughed too and then he was taking off his clothes as well.

Their cocks went well with their respective bodies and for being humans I suppose the two Indian boys weren't that unattractive to me. Mike, who was somewhat shorter and a bit more pudgy than his older brother, had a dark thick penis, not so long as his father's, which was very large, but it was nice and the boy stroked it slowly. He was uncircumcised as well, and I sucked the sweet tang of my juices from my fingers as I watched the skin being pulled back from the swollen glans to reveal the pinkish head of his cock.

Jay's penis was thinner, but longer, and it had a little curve to it, so that it stood straight out from his tall, athletic body and pointed upward slightly. The boys seemed somewhat shy about being naked together for some reason, but they were brothers anyway so I didn't know why that should be so. Jay stroked his cock slowly, pulling his own foreskin back as his low hanging balls swung slightly back and forth. I barked softly, smiling and once again wagging my butt to show my eagerness for them.

"Uh, you wanna go first?" Mike asked and Jay grinned, probably a little relieved or something that I hadn't started yelling when they'd taken off their clothes.

"Maybe she sucks," he shrugged.

"God! That would be cool," Mike laughed and his chubby belly jiggled a little.

"No doubt," Jay nodded. "I bet she does. I mean, she's licking her fingers, dude."

"Try it," Mike urged his brother.

I guess they were nervous because it was their first time probably. Whatever the reason, I was getting really turned on by their teasing and I spread my now swollen labia with my fingers, showing them the hot pink interior of my willing sex. I was bound to the floor, on my hands and knees; doing everything I could think of, short of speaking, to get the two boys to fuck me. It was a lot of fun and I imagined my Master watching us, knowing he would have enjoyed this very much.

Jay walked over slowly, like maybe I was going to bite him or something, looking down at me with wide brown eyes and rubbing his cock. Precum was dripping from the tip, clear drops of it falling to the floor as he moved, and I growled playfully as he stepped close enough that I could turn my head and lick at his cock with my tongue.

"Oh, man!" Jay was all smiles then. "She's doing it!"

"Jesus! Okay, um ... I'm going to try it," Mike was saying from behind me and I didn't bother to look at him. I was lapping happily at Jay's cock while he stood there looking down at me.

I moved my mouth down to Jay's balls, dragging my tongue across them slowly and then up the underside of his cock. He seemed to like that quite a bit and I was enjoying the taste and smell of the boy when I felt Mike getting close behind me. He touched my hips tentatively, stroking my warm body and bringing soft happy noises from my throat. I tried to keep my attention on Jay, but it was hard as I was tingling all over with excitement. I was licking around the smooth swollen head of Jay's penis, gathering his precum on my tongue and swallowing it, when I felt Mike rubbing his stiff cock over my sex.

"I'm gonna shoot already, God!" Mike groaned and he started to push inside me just as I'd decided to push myself back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.